Russian real estate bubble is at its final stages

It's a plot of real estate cost in Moscow in dollars. Do you think it will lower to 1000$/m^2 or we already got the minimum? And what will happen if it will? Will you buy a flat in Moscow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tlrEy0tdvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Russia

>Real estate

Pick one, Gogol.

Its ok, I can buy a whole floor of a commie block if I wanted to.

Nice bubble Ivan.

are russians bros, or will the dent my car and stab me?

best Russian road rage

youtube.com/watch?v=9tlrEy0tdvY

I will definitely buy properties in Russia if the bubble bursts.

Will stab you, steal your car and liberate your wife :^)

Sorry, is it still going up in rubles? I mean is it a legit real estate crash or is it just the currency crash expressed in square meters?

Here is it in rubles. What do you think?

100% bubble

t. /biz/nessman

It's currency. Russians are immigrating gradually to Moscow because the Russian government destroyed industries and agriculture after the USSR had collapsed. Moscow is the only city which somewhat mimics a civilisations. It's the reason why house prices in Moscow always grow up.

I agree with the guy who can by a floor of a commie block. The Russian Federation is a shit hole. I prefer to master my skills in order to get an h1-b visa than planning a life in the shit hole.

It looks okay to me. The big run up in the front isn't necessarily a bubble, but could just be a reflection of the first worlding of Moscow.

Gentle rise of the past few years looks sound.

I've been tracking Canadian real estate recently, praying for that double-double of currency + price implosion and this doesn't look like it.

Come to Ireland, we have pelmeni

>Moscow is the only city which somewhat mimics a civilisations
But St Petersburg is a lot nicer.

Yes, it seems you're right. Looks like it was an oil bubble that just influenced the prices. Will try to find genuine prices though, I think there should be some bubble anyways because many people were taking loans that they 100% couldn't afford.

Judging from extensive research on speculative asset bubbles, you will not see the 500% gains again for another 40 years. At this point it's too volatile to make a wager with better odds than a coin flip.

I have 200k USD
What can I buy in commiefornia(Russia)?
How much more for a nice white* wife?

* not asian or mudslime but white

>commiefornia
a down payment of a cardboard shack

I own a 7 bedroom house in the US but looking for a vaction home in russia to fuck hot russian bitches.

Reminder that soros is behind this

Why the fuck would anyone want to live in Russia?

american civilization already peaked and going downhill and russia is shit now so the only way to go is up

ST. PETERSBURG, Russia — Quietly, the number of Russians who have received a positive H.I.V. diagnosis passed the one million mark this year.

this is amazing. russia is like gta 4 irl.