What do you think Donald Trump said to Melania to make her so upset?

youtube.com/watch?v=pP0KUxfi18U

Is Trump abusive to his wife? What did he say to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W86gGc_4uMU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jh5HtScJmO4
youtube.com/watch?v=i9Vw7Mx21A0
youtube.com/watch?v=_maQ44FQ4qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"DC is better than Marvel."

bump

Donald: "I'm going to rake you so hard tonight"

Melania: "leaf me alone"

This is accurate simply because of Watchmen.

"you gave me an autist, moving on to number 4"

At first I thought this was reversed. But if he said something shitty to his wife on inauguration day after she played mom and was on the campaign trail off and on, that's pretty shitty of him.

[spoiler]the aliens are watching[/spoiler]

I think she was just pretending to smile laugh and when he turned his back she was like "okay i can be a cunt again".

"Ivanka will be staying with me in the Lincoln Bedroom tonight"

I'm laughing so hard right now

arent they just turning and sombering up for a prayer?

wtf...

Was it an inappropriate time to be smiling like that and she didn't realize?

Savage.

Whatever, he won the Presidency not Husband of the Year.

She's worried about Barron. That boy just ain't right.

Seems sped. Her expression changes unnatural also camera zooms in too fast

>Is Trump abusive to his wife?
Check out the videos below:

youtube.com/watch?v=W86gGc_4uMU

youtube.com/watch?v=Jh5HtScJmO4

She practically has to run to him. And notice the face of the Secret Service guy. What's Trump's problem? Obama always took care the he treated his wife respectfully in public.

Compare this (2 min mark):
youtube.com/watch?v=i9Vw7Mx21A0

to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=_maQ44FQ4qQ

context: this clip is in the middle of a prayer. everyone has their heads bowed in reverence til the priest said "o lol nice weather here cause God loves Trump", so Trumpy turned around and kekd to his wife, then they resume their humility

its almost like he's trying to show some reverence for the responsibility he's receiving while being streamed in front of the whole country

>THREAD FULL OF LITEARL RETARDS THAT CAN'T FIGURE OUT IT'S REVERSED

Maybe with the hand-kissing comparison on the steps, but.I think as a gentleman he should have waited for his wife at both the Church and meeting the Obama's. It just makes him look crass and uncaring and selfish. At the White House, Obama is the one who helped Melania up the last step, Trump has his back to her the entire time. And her practically running to him at the Church, even the Secret Service guy looked like WTF?

the bong is rite

who here thinks baron trump is a clone of donald and melania was just a surrogate?

dumbfucks, the speaker was giving a prayer so good, pious Melania recognized she was supposed to be in prayer mode and dutifully bowed her head

this is a quality OC shitty shitpost

Is Trump just that "down to business"?

TIM KAINE'S WIFE IS A PENCE

IT IS REVERSED VIDEO YOU FUCKNG DOPES.

Geez, what happened to Sup Forums

Neonomicon was a good comic.

I thought that too but it's not.
If you watch it in reverse, she starts smiling before he turns around. It wouldn't make sense.

I don't know Trump's life anywhere near enough to defend or to attack him, so I won't.
But what about this-is assuming a woman needs to be helped up stairs and kissed "equality," or is it putting them on a pedestal? Liberals say they love equality.

He didn't say anything.

He was smiling at Ivanka and when his eyes met Melania, he gave her a mean look.

Typical domestic abuse shit. I feel sorry for Melania, you can tell she fell like someone had punched her in the gut.

I don't think he said anything to upset her. I think she is sensitive to all the hostility being directed at him, and she worries about it. They could be having a rich comfy life, but they are sacrificing the comfy life for the Americn people, even the ungrateful fucks who don't realize it.

Barron was acting up and they were both giving him the stink eye. She also says something to Barron as soon as Trump turns around.

>Is Trump just that "down to business"?
Maybe. Or he is just self-centered.

I was not attacking him, just don't like he ditched his wife at the church and the White House. And it is not about "equality" or putting a woman "on a pedistal." It is about lvoe, about presenting yourself as a couple, because that is what you are. It is also about helping your wife/partner up the stairs when she is wearing high heels and is holding a gift box. Or, just to be a gentleman. Also, it is manners to greet people as the couple you are, together. It was rude of Trump to walk up and start the greeting while Melania is still walking around the car and hadn't even started up the steps yet.

>liberal games

You have no power here.

Honestly she seems used to him being on the move. He likes to get shit done and that's who he is. A good wife would understand this and she seems to.

>>liberal games
What? I have always been on the Trump Train, since Day 1. But I am willing to admit when he screws up, and I think he presented himself badly as a husband toward Melania while the world was watching. He should have been a gentleman toward her and showed the world he has manners and grace and dignity.

This

That is actually an excellent explanation. You are right, he is Type A, he rarely sleeps from what I have heard, and he is always busy. Good point.

I mean making a big deal out of nothing. Liberals always attack people on these rules they'll just exacerbate in order to tear somebody down through public opinion so the prey will have to play their game. Trump struck a chord with a lot of people because he cut through all the bullshit and said oh well.

>I mean making a big deal out of nothing
Oh, I see.

"what? You thought you were special? You have to go back too."

>LITEARL

>LITEARL RETARDS

>LITEARL

I think Melania is just an introverted/shy woman and Trump being Trump, when you see the two together, he comes across controlling and aggressive. I have a few friends who share the same couple dynamic (my wife an I as well) and act similarly. Just because a man and woman aren't obsessed with trying to appear 'equal' on camera constantly doesn't mean the relationship is dysfunctional.

Plus, in several interviews she's basically said she prefers being in the background regarding politics and probably feels very awkward during these events, which you can't blame her for, especially the way liberals judge her ect.

A little more contextual than that.

>Obama always took care the he treated his wife respectfully in public.
Husband.

Joan Rivers wasn't killed for nothing.

Yes.

But it's better for libs to believe he said something horrible in front of the entire world. It makes them feel validated

Kekt n chekt

Bitches can't handle the truth.

lel

>What do you think Donald Trump said to Melania to make her so upset?
something along these lines...

only if you're a huge fan of fish rape

might be sth to do with her interactions with Barron. She was all happy playing with Barron and his autistic antics. Maybe Trump found out and told her to stop and that there are cameras everywhere. She might have just been embarrassed.

Cameras film Barron too.

Bitch, you'd betta suck ma dick, or-or Ima have ta find me's a woman that will

bosnia what are the spiciest memes bosniaks and serbs throw at each other
i am visiting sarajevo this summer and i want to be able to observe tensions

>Hitler did nothing wrong, we're being controlled by reptilians, Melania

"This gorilla dick daddy is hungry"

Did you see that ugly gorilla facec baboonassed negress making faces at Beautiful Melania?

She realised they were in the middle of a prayer and shouldn't be smiling at whatever he said.

"You will go back too"
"Unable to confess/ deus ex machina"
"Jews are actually in power"
"Ill Bill is checking you out"

Fight meeeee