Is this true, Sup Forums?

Is protesting as patriotic as an act can be?

It also started a war

The key difference being, of course

>they were rioting to stop paying a tax that they had no say in and they never got to see the effects of
>now they are rioting because not enough tax dollars are going to them

yea protesting can be a good thing

only problem is the protests we have now would have had our old patriots rolling in their graves

Are you implying that these protesters even have a coherent goal?

No it starts with a superior race setting up camp in a foreign land

Fuck I'm rioting because the Jews keep determining where my tax dollars go

nope

These people are the kings of using specious examples with some superficial similarity in lieu of any actually argument

Unfair taxation without representation vs Drumpfy becoming president.

huh..

How many fucking times are we gonna make this thread? Who knows?

First of all it was the Mohawk indians and not the colonists. Second it started because private citizens owned military grade weapons.

Protesting worked because they fucked up other peoples shit. Liberals trying to protest, and well, they ended up burning a Muslim Immigrants limo and possibly bankrupting his company, Starbucks, whos CEO gave $90,000 to Clinton. And Bank of America, whos CEO gave near $500,000 to Clinton.

Not really effective when you fuck up your own shit like a retard.

I apologize for not browsing Sup Forums 24/7. I should have known better.

Please oppress me! I will resist your freedoms!

No, it was colonists dressed as Mohawk Indians

Let them protest as much as they want. They don't change anyone's mind, only validate the vapid scum who are doing the protests.

The left always go about it in the most disorganized and ineffectual manner possible. Ask ten different leftists why they're protesting and you'll get ten different answers. Four of which will lie because they don't admit to being paid.

History time..

The boston tea party wasn't a riot, in fact great care was taken to make sure there was no violence when they dumped the tea.

One guy was caught trying to steal the tea they were dumping by stuffing a bit into his pants and when they found out stripped him of his clothes and made him run home that way.

The founders would never allow this, they had a backbone. Even Shay's rebellion started by a Veteran was put down by overwhelming force. Send in the troops with a mission and these Commies will scatter.

Literally not true

When it's your brain-dead Phelps guys doing it, it's part of American culture.

When it's the liberals doing it, it's UnAmerican, unpatriotic to not be bootlicking your corrupt officials.

Hypocrisy. That's all it is.

History Time!

They dumped the crates and barrels into the harbor to avoid paying the Tea Tax. The tea was recovered from their containers.

They did NOT just dump tea into a harbor and waste it. They already purchased it but were pissed over the tax and avoided it.