Media Copy-paste Propaganda - NZ Edition. /Finding the source/ edition

Find articles that post the same title.
Same Paragraphs
Same narrative
Same thumbnail
Same wording

Any other instances of this welcome, anyone that's got paint kills can compile it nicely?

>Pic related

further propaganda:

papermag.com/watch-shia-labeouf-shut-down-a-white-supremacist-at-his-anti-trump-liv-2209768648.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149340/Shia-LaBeouf-filmed-screaming-white-supremacist.html

newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/01/shia-labeouf-screams-down-white-supremacist-during-livestream.html

digg.com/video/shia-labeouf-he-will-not-divide-us-white-supremacist

rawstory.com/2017/01/watch-shia-labeouf-shouts-down-white-supremacist-until-he-flees-during-anti-trump-livestream/

gossipcop.com/shia-labeouf-white-supremacist-video-he-will-not-divide-us-live-stream/

thegrio.com/2017/01/23/actor-shia-labeouf-screams-at-white-supremacist-until-he-retreats/

mediaite.com/online/shia-labeouf-screamed-at-white-supremacist-crashing-his-anti-trump-livestream/

>MAJOR New Zealand television network
tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/watch-shia-labeouf-screams-in-face-white-supremacist-during-anti-trump-protest

>Fucking cucks Vice (((News)))

avclub.com/article/shia-labeoufs-live-stream-being-invaded-nazi-troll-248931

NO SLIP.

Bamp.

Maybe some day Sup Forums ;_;

Fuck it, have a bump.

Have one more. I'm going to bed.

I like NZ, someone help me move there? I am 100% Scots blood.

You dont want to come here.

the people are stupid as fuck.

>the people are stupid as fuck.
Sounds like home.

Have a BUMP OP

I got nothing to add because I'm in the middle of something but I know this happens ALL the time. NZHerald are particularly bad for it.

Our media just copies shit from their masters.

I know I sound like Alex Jones but fuck man... they make it so obvious.

Honestly though ya shites, let me move there. I'm a professional window cleaner.

reee fuck off

This could become a fun hobby. God speed.

move down south where your long lost cousins reside

They've been doing for so long. Really disgusting behavior. A single source of globalist msm approved narratives, parroted throughout the western world.

I fucking will. Who /clanMcAfee/ here let me sleep on your sofa

it is fucking gross.

The NZ public is so moronic, they're all sub-humans, they take the media for granted and assume its infallible.

Mate. Come over. Its all good. Just behave yourself, work hard and you'll be rewarded with a hot wife, a nice house and Christmas in summer.

so now anyone who opposes their mindless stupidity is a white supremacist

Is South island honestly filled with Scots? Thought it was a bit of a meme desu.

this map should explain it

Especially if you look like a bleached beaner.

Yes.

Draw a line south of Christchurch and you'll find them! The further south you go the higher the percentage. Dunedin probably 60% heritage, Invercargill up to 80%.

Every second person is called Andrew Wilson, Hamish McKenzie or Callum Roberts.

>I like NZ, someone help me move there?
why though

(((avclub))) refers to /pol as anime nazis

>> Shia Lebouf
>> Jew faggot
>> Rich
>> Is forced yo live around section 8 niggers

Would you say Dunedin would be the best place for a Scot to go then pal?
Cheers m8 sounds good. How hard is it for a brit to move to NZ these days, it's really difficult for Canada speaking as someone with family there.

New Zealand is a proud wee country that has always punched above it's weight. bit like home.

but there is bugger all good jobs in dunedin

A good window cleaner can find a job wherever there is a windee tae clean.

Its weird. If you're a millionaire Chinese, Indian or a useless muzzie it seems easy to get in. As for legit Brits, there's plenty of you here so can't be too difficult. What do you do? There's some big skill shortages here and I think if you meet one of these areas goes a long way to getting a visa.

You'll feel at home in Dunedin but you wouldn't feel out of place anywhere else in the country.

but window cleaning is pretty underpaid in NZ also why only move to the south

It's the only public face time he can get. Didn't bring in the dollars, too crazy, untalented - Hollywood is for successful commies only.

>totally missing the point

the point how the media LITERALLY copy-pasted the "shia chases off nazi" meme.

Because I'm a Scot and that's where all the Scots moved.
New Zealand as a whole just sounds like a lovely place if I'm honest, but I think the South Island suits me more. I'm a windee cleaner, so I'm not sure that counts as a trade or anything. It's a shame you cannae just hop on a boat for a 9 month journey to the land of your dreams anymore.

>Even Stevens and McLovin have their own spin off

NZ is cool and all, but the people are all dickheads and there is nowhere to work and earn a decent wage

no they just happen to be a majority in the south but there is scots all over the country and from both islands almost of every person of colonial stock has at least 1/4 scot blood

not for a gook like you

I don't think so, granted I've only met about 2 kiwis in real life, but they're fantastic lads. All in all the ones online are great too. The only problem is when they say Scots are poms.
>almost of every person of colonial stock has at least 1/4 scot blood
That's fantastic and all, but you can see from this that the south of south island would have the most in common with me. I'm from a land where nae one is anglican sure.

to be fair a few of the articles seemed a bit sceptical of him actually being a white supremacist and put scare quotes around the term.

Says the man earning 50,000 ringgit per annum, sits in traffic all day, at night eats bacteria ridden nasi goreng next to an open drain while swatting away giant cockroaches. Terima kasih UMNO, we love Mahatir.

No probs. Suggest you come for a holiday, you'll definitely get work in Christchurch as a lakey on the rebuild. Thats guaranteed for ths next five years at least. Then find yourself a decent Kiwi girlfriend, don't listen to permavirgins here who will tell you they don't exist. Look at her for possible marriage and bam, youve got permanent residency. Then move to Dunedin.

>That's fantastic and all, but you can see from this (You) that the south of south island would have the most in common with me. I'm from a land where nae one is anglican sure.
yeah but most people are atheists though. also you will get better work in the north island

They still took the same retarded narrative and ran with it, without a second thought of investigating it first.

It's degenerate journalism, and it's from entirely leftist news sites.

I also just found out from it NZ media is entirely left-wing and not a single bit of partisan reporting occurs.

shia literally trains to make people shit their pants. u do not want to fuck with him.

Was he actually a white supremist or did he just disagree with Shia on the matter of how oscar worthy his performance in transformers was ?

>yeah but most people are atheists though
That's the same as Scotland, but people are still raised in a Presbyterian fashion, and if you go to church and shite you get involved with the good few people that still take religion seriously.

Dude. I don't think you get where our Scottish friend is coming from. He doesn't want a job paying $200k in Auckland surrounded by Pakistanis. He just wants a good quiet life in a decent based part of NZ where a guy has something in common with those around him and have the added bonus if being able to drive home in ten minutes. A roof over our head, regular paycheck and decent hearty food on the table is enough for many of us.

He did nothing to make him a white supremacist except be a trump voter.

That's why It's so absurd.

internet memes = white supremacy.

he's guilty of being mildly autistic, not a white supremacist.

>he will not divide us
>your career is over
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>your career is over
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>your career is over
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>your career is over
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>your career is over
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>your career is over

That's how I would imagine it would go. He might push you a little. Shia is a faggot

This country is full of intellectually impaired sheep, of course all the lazy faggots can do is copy+paste.

t. intellectually impaired lazy faggot

You've nailed it on the head mate. If you're a south islander, I think you completely justified everything I've said, you just understand it so much better.

but what i mean is there a provincial cities in the north island that pay better and are still white like new plymouth and napier and palmerston north .Also there are absolutely no differences between those who are presbyterians and anglicans in New Zealand there is only 1 British New Zealander Identity compared to the UK where there are 4

If you're intelligent enough to recognize you're stupid, you're not stupid at all.

Seriously, read the comments on NZ Herald or News-hub FB, it's full of absolute fucking drips.

- Most can't spell / use punctuation
- Most make lazy low-hanging fruit points
- Most hate Trump because NZHerald/Newshub told them to
- Most want higher minimum wage, regardless of the fact it does nothing.
- Most are Bernie supporters
- Most list their occupation as "school of hard knocks" or "university of life"
so you know those are the genuine retards.
- The women are all disgusting feminist trash

Honestly, if you did a survey, you'd find white New Zealanders to have the lowest IQ, both in terms of logic and emotional IQ.
We really have a nation of completely credulous halfwits.

>Most list their occupation as "school of hard knocks" or "university of life"
This is spot on

>pay better
Pal, no harm to ye or anything, but I'm a window cleaner, not too concerned about pay as long as I have I have a roof over my head and a mates to drink with.

I'm in Nelson it's pretty nice here, good beaches, good fishing, not a lot of chinks or nogs, it's like 23-30*c most of the time during this summer.
(actually unusually hot)

The city is like a mellow form of city, mostly boutique shops and shit but if you want to be more rural it's literally 30 minutes from the city center, you can pick up a house for like 200-250k depending on if you want something modest or flashy.

You can have city life, suburban life or rural life.
all up to you.

If money is no factor, queenstown or dunedin is good, but lots of chinks/tourists.

then why not stay in scotland

M8, look up "warmshowers"
>no it's not some piss fetish
it's for tourists who can come here and stay with NZ folk for free, they offer you a bed a warm shower some breakfast and you stay with them a couple of days, all for the price of some yarns.

a lot of tourists/cyclists do it and they just stay with kiwifags all the way down the country.

My uncle had a couple south Koreans staying with him here in Nelson, they were Korean cyclists, one of them was actually a relative of a guy my uncle met while HE cycled Korea.

it's a pretty cool system if you don't want to stay with degenerates in a Youth Hostel.

and if you deicde you don't like NZ, you can jut fly home.

degenerate business insider.

Is EVERY media outlet owned by leftists?

It's practically a third world country.

I want breitbart to do what the MSM does and casually label all leftists as antiwhite brown supremacists, commies etc without going into specifics. Just a given.

#ShiaKnockoutGame
#FiveThousandBucks

curious where that could go

>Is EVERY media outlet owned by leftists?
NBR was actually bitching about inequality

Can't a man fancy a change of scenario? Is that not what your grandas and nanas did?

>Shia LaBeouf KO'd by WHITESUPREMACIST

They don't even write their own international articles. Just copy WP or AP.

WHY Sup Forums, WHY?

Why did we send a manlet to do a man's job?

and they're the only news source for NZ citizens, it's why the country is so fucking braindead.

GCSB would have the easiest time in the world if they wanted to run some PsyOps lol.

>Is that not what your grandas and nanas did?
no they were in grinding poverty and were offered free land

how great would that be

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE IT

(TWENTY FIVE MILLION)

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE IT

(TWENTY FIVE MILLION)

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE IT

(TWENTY FIVE MILLION)

Tell your pm to give me free land then

theres no more land to buy off cheaply from maoris

Good tae hear you ken wha' I'm saying pal.

> Live in provincial New Zealand
> pay my bills
> squeeze my missus every other night
> food on the table
> plenty of beer and wine in the fridge for when friends pop over
> works good, pays enough
> don't work weekends so plenty of time to run up the hills or just sit on the beach
> earn enough to holiday overseas every year. Hardly bother because who wants to go to France? Whats so special about Las Vegas?

Preddy comfy life t b q h

Can confirm. Nelson is a damn decent place.

> 180kb/s download spees
> called vodafone
> my lines are damaged or some shit
> want me to pay 200 dollarydoos to fix it
> hang up

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FAGGOT FAKE SHIT LEGITIMIZING THIS PAMPERED BULLYING FUCKWAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yooo Nelson??

>Good tae hear you ken wha' I'm saying pal.
Hell's bells, hae ye genuinely kept the leid or are ye just messing wi' me?

lol he was quoting the 14 words into the camera

Digits will confirm, Shia will eventually lose his shit and kill himself on camera as a final act of justice.

The extent of liberal response seems to be scream, cry and double down on mental behaviour. Anything to avoid actually having to recognise or acknowledge your argument.

>Is EVERY media outlet owned by leftists?
Pretty much m8

> decide to have an OE (kind of like a Kiwi gap year)
> I know, why not go to the UK, just like every other unimaginative Kiwi cunt
> arrive Heathrow
> after a week in London decide this is probably the worst city in the western world
> realise spending a year in a literal dump will be bad
> decide Scotland
> arrive Waverley Station four days later
> have the best year of my life

Yup. Stoke.

You???

>> decide Scotland
Good choice

good to see some nelson/Tasman folks on here

Brightwater myself

Richmond, check'd.

Edinburgh is comfy as fuck.

I can remember just standing on a deserted, silent Royal Mile at night in the snow looking at the castle and literally getting chills over the thought of all the history that place has seen.

I was also drunk so it might have been that, though.

I'm from a small highland town where a lot of people my age are leaving for England or the ctites.
>Waverley Station
Do hope you went further north though.

I worked nightshift in a hotel on the Royal Mile. I know exactly what you mean. 3am, streets quiet, starts to snow, stair out the window for a while, a homeless dude with shuffling gait quietly whistling Will ye go Lassie. It was a goosebumps moment.

Whatever's farther north? Skye, Inverness. Loved the Highlands, reminded me of home.

Highlands were god-tier. Only problem was that every hostel was full of goddamn Australians

Well Inverness is the captial of the hielans as they say, but it's further north you'll want to go fae the craik.
Really? Don't think I've seen many aussies. Maybe they've all been murdered before they could get up here for calling us poms.

Hope the kid lawsuits them all into fame and fortune, for slander and libel

>I worked nightshift in a hotel on the Royal Mile
You probably saw my ex-wife, an adderall gobbling drunken blonde American with big tits, money and no self respect?

I was hoping he'd do this too.

>Shia yelling directly into someone's ear hole at the top of his lungs
He was attempting to cause permanent hearing loss. Is it legal to respond to this with deadly force? Absurd if not.
Shia has just made the list.

I possibly did mate. But I was attached to the hip of my ex wife so nothingbdoing. Pity that, I had plenty of opportunities, from cunt drippingly awesome Swedish chambermaids to a big fat homo priest from Chicago haha.

>praise kek
>1488
>manlet beaner

Is this guy an accurate representation of someone who browses Sup Forums?

Lmao, when Sup Forums goes outside and spouts memes and people actually think you were serious so you make headlines everywhere.