How has Sean Spicer not been fired?

This man lacks the seriousness and composure to be press secretary - Trump should cut him off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0H2DTIoRoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XXoyk4PDZ4I
twitter.com/igorgutman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea... Not good.

Spicer... You're fired!

Trump appointed a Trump style synchopant to speak on his behalf?

Why, he would never

Sean Spicer is a signal to the anime fans that Trump has their back.

Have you listened to SS take on the room full of smarmy "journalists?" He's gold! I don't give a shit about his goofy, quirky tweets, he's perfect for lambasting liberal media.

Obviously Trump would appoint as big of a buffoon as himself as press secretary

He's honestly amazing. I love how he owns the journalists.

>2015

Reminder that Spicer has 2 children and this is shitty bait

well he needs to be funny. He can be the right's john stewart.

Notice how the story has become Spicer being retarded, and not anything bad about Trump? It's a genius move. Trump can do anything and let Spicer act like a retard and it makes the story about that instead. 56D interdimensional chess

I'm liking the spiciness. It's an acquired taste. You'll see.

Why hasn't Twitter Fucking deleted his Fucking account yet!?

He is engaging in FAKE NEWS!

He wanted the toy for himself. You know. Don't even fucking pretend like you don't know for a fact that he wentered to McDonald's by himself. Ordered the chicken nuggets happy meal, and was pissed when he didn't get his starfire car.

Are you telling me YOU wouldn't bitch about them fucking up a major part of your order if you had such a large microphone?

This is awesome. The robots cannot come soon enough.

OP SS totally owned the media today in his press conference. Day 1 he came off as dumb and hot headed but today he spend 1 hour wrecking member after member of the media and actually doing a ton to start to win them over to the TRUMP TRAIN

SS is goofy but that will get more media exposure, they think he is weak so they play him over and over. THEN HE REDPILLS THE MASSES.

>TLDR: SS playing dumb to trick normies then dropping bombs.

Maybe we should complain to Disney that Hal Sparks never talk to me or my son ever again.

he handled them very well. made them stop acting like programmed bots and use their heads for a moment.

Spicer is a gundam, huh.

Is there a video for this conference?

>Trump should cut him off.
Wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=S0H2DTIoRoQ

It was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXoyk4PDZ4I

LINK for full vidya

This guy smacking the press around like they have never been handled before. Its great!

The idiots on Morning Joe were all saying he should be fired for the press conference on Sunday where he ripped the press a new asshole. They were really salty about it.

Wow he doesn't wait for bantz.

Barron has clearly hacked Sean's twitter.

All those saying he did a good job are deluded as fuck.. he told stupid pointless lies and the whole world is laughing at trump ans his gang ever harder... fucking alternative facts.

>2015

What are you high on?

>Sup Forums praises Trump
>but thinks Trump shouldn't fire incompetent people

The best thing he can do is fire this guy ASAP. Show everyone he's not playing around. If Devos doesn't do a good job with education, she's on the firing block too.

It's not an insult to Trump to say he picked the wrong guy.

Sean Spicer is a manlet with downs syndrome.

These are the only thing that put him in a good light. If you can tell someone, "Hey, everyone who hates Spicer will mock you for complaining about corrupt media", you damn straight will get every retard on your side.

But we're not retarded..

honestly some of you fucking idiots belong in The_Donald. There's supporting Trump and then there's being a faggot redditor about Trump

Pull up to McDonald's. Order happy meal and it didn't have a toy inside. Many such cases. Sad!

>This man lacks the seriousness and composure to be press secretary - Trump should cut him off.

The Trump (really Bannon) strategy is to goad the media into acting irrationally and overtly biased. That way they make more mistakes, and engage in more lies (aka Russian piss whores, MLK bust removal).

This lowers the trust of the already unpopular media even further, and the average normie thinks the White House and the press are equally dishonest. This benefits Trump, since he is already perceived as a loose cannon and fabulist.

It's also good for the media and public to focus on trivial tabloid-ish conflicts instead of substantial things that could actually harm Trump, like his low popularity and financial conflicts of interest.

>tl;dr Spicer is a knight in Bannon's 4D chess match

Calling someone a "press secretary" is like calling a janitor a sanitation's officer. Just call his position what it is, chief propagandist.

>you are now imagining spicer wearing that gundam costume during a press conference

WE WANT A PRESS SECRETARY WHO TELLS MSM TO FUCK OFF

If anyone needs firing, it's Kellyanne Conway for that "alternative facts" gaffe.

If the media is gonna go after Trump for every little stupid thing then I say Milo should be the press secretary. If it's gonna be a shitshow, then let's have some fun.

reddit go

Spicer is awesome. Nerd

Spicer appreciates Gundam, I'm a fan.

LEMME TELL YA, OUR MOBILE SUITS ARE GONNA BE YUUGE

>yfw Big Zam will be mass-produced within 8 years.

alternative (adjective) facts (noun)

the adjective describes the noun, it doesn't change its meaning. she wasn't saying he told lies, she was saying his facts were alternative to the facts the media presented. the media ignore some facts and use some facts to present a biased view, he presented alternative facts, which change the scenario they are painting.

you're a fucking idiot

Spicer seems like a cool dude.

Best timeline

>have an opinion
>everyone gets triggered

thanks obama

Nigga if i get a happy meal i better get my damn race car

Reminds me of a long time ago when I went to mickey ds for the pokemon toy and asked for the pink one but the cashier didn't into english so she gave me a penguin from madagascar instead
I hope she gets sent back

why even have a press secretary when he could shitpost on twitter? it's a wasted job

trump has other things to cut like your free abortions you whore of an antifa goat

He didn't get his Happy Meal toy.

That's like the only time when it's acceptable for a man to cry, apart from the death of his son or the loss of his genitals.

I got you senpai

that was unprofessional and embarrassing as fuck. if you think that was a good performance you'd better be like 13.

O BOI

hue hue hue hue

Follow me on twitter twitter.com/igorgutman

Follow me on twitter twitter.com/igorgutman

>Mattis... drop the colony

Spicer can not rag on the media for allegations of being bi partisan because theres no way to prove intent. Best he can do is scold and shame them.

We all know all major media oulets are funded against trump. We all know antifa is funded against trump. We all know the womens match is funded against trump. Almost the entire establishment was against trump.

It was a great speech you ignorant fuck.

But he didn't even use the term "alternative facts"

horse nuts?

I love the Spicer. Honestly, I think all of this website does since he appears a kindred spirit.

but he LIED user

>turtletoy

Is this an attack on jeb?

He literally sucks (Donalds dick).

But he lies for trump... lol.. biggest inauguration audience in history.... period. What a bunch of idiots.

aww does baby have a wet diaper?

Yeah. Trump is really looking bad.

>press briefing with sean goodman

didn't know he's only 45. thought he's much older, 50s maybe.

Trump is telling his press sec to lie. Trump is making America look bad again. The whole CIA debokle was retarded level 1000.

That doesn't prove him wrong or that her usage was the barebones dictionary definition of "alternative" and "facts" put together.

Might as well split "doublethink" up into the words 'double' and 'think'.

holy horse peanut?

How is this even an issue? Post is from fucking 2015. Also what's the fucking problem? I'd be pissed if there wasn't a toy in a happy meal either. It's expected.

OP is a faggot and a butthurt liberal shill.

so you say "hi, sorry to bother you but the happy meal didn't have a toy in" they will pass you one, job done. no need to fucking tweet like a leftist cucklord.

He's talking about the one thing Americans care about.

I'm beginning to believe Sean spicer is Ronnie

Have you ever even watched Obama's pres secs talk? They read propaganda and lies off of a piece of paper and than have to be asked questions and find ways to not answer them.

Sean Spicer went out there and(assuming as you presume he is lying) did the exact same thing, but without jerking around the press; instead he just left.