Jim here from CBC

Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for CBC and I am writing a story about the site, and more specifically about Donald trump. I have a few questions to ask.

1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?

Thanks for your input, my story should be published Thursday next week.

Hi,

You better be a good little boy, O'Leary and his followers are coming for you. God hates fags and fag enablers.

You're a Candian, so why care about a country not yours?

>1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

grampa

>2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election

Honestly don't care, they exposed shillary. Also, why should we be russia's enemy?

>3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

memes, repeated words and search terms fuck up every search engine

>4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?

Can a president not tweet? obama did

Sage Shit Fuck Ass

SUCK A COCK lib FAGGOT

>Question 4
You fucked up.

Sage

Fuck you and fuck your FAKE NEWS organization, i hope you die in a niggery chimpout in your town i hope they rape your wife and your kids while spouting liberal memes of equalty and poetic justice i hope you suffer and die slow and painful death and get aids and go to hell after death.

Journalists will be one of the first classes to be gassed when we get our way, faggot. Fuck off.

>1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

Because I am a hateful bigot and Pepe is the swastika 2.0

>2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

Obviously, all of Sup Forums knows that. This is a russian hacking forum and that was our main goal.

"Meme Magic" is a term created by the Grand chan Wizard Styxxhexenhammer666. He is a pioneer in keklectic mystics and gave us Russians the secrets to give us an edge on our Russian hacks.

>4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?

Yes. Tweeting funny shit was part of the agreement he made with us when he asked us to win him the election.

Kys

>finger-painted frog
It's a rallying symbol for simpleton loners, who have otherwise lacked any focal point of solidarity in their inutile lives.

>Putin's poodle
Most don't even care to assay facts -- they just to watch the nation they loathe, burn, and think the dullard Jew cock-puppet, Drumpf, is their geriatric.

>moronic memetics
This is simply a reënforecement of point one -- in their pea-brained minds, it solidifies the role-playing.

>'tard Tweets
He should burying himself -- yes.

STALE COPYPASTA.

KYS!

fuck off, snow mexican

Hi Jim. This is the leader of Anonymous Canada speaking.
We do not recognize the authority of the ADL to classify what symbol may/may not be racist.
>2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.
No and no.
Anonymous channels the power of an ancient Frog God named Kek to initiate a paradigm shift. Those blessed by Kek are granted repeating integers. Check my post.
Yes

this is bait

You have to go back Jim

I want a strong black buck with a BBC to breed my wife's womb and give us a son

Worry about your own leadership leaf.

Jim Warren?
Don't you work for postmedia?

The only thing you need to know is you know nothing.

1. Do not disrespect our god we are filling for religious permission

2. No and you are fucking stupid bought paid for slave who should kill himself for being such a faggot.

3. Go fuck yourself you ignorant peice of shit. Slaves can never understand the power of word. The power of Expression, The power of meme.

4. Yes to bypass you corrupt fucks. who deserve to fucking hang.

BTW you should be defunded.

> I'm a writer
>Doesn't end his questions with a '?'

fake and gay

/thread

>Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?
Yes, as It's the best way to directly interact with the electorate, our own PM does it, why shouldn't the US president?

The Day of the Rake will be the best goddamned day of my life.

i don't speak with fake news maple nigger

Take your leaf and shove it up your ass, Jim, and let's make Peru great again.

>CBC
If your not LARPing you better enjoy 2020 cause whoever becomes PM next is gonna fucking destroy your shitty media company
Also the ADL is unrecognized and false, but you'd know that if you did your homework.

>falling for copypasta this late at night

Fake. I'll answer anyways because I want to.

1. ADL makes a big deal about everything. They are the proverbial boy that cries wolf. Happens so often that no one but you all in the media pay them any attention. Seriously. No one anywhere else cares what they say. They jumped the shark a long time ago. That includes SPLC, CAIR, and other liberal outlets.

2. Hahahahahaha. No. Cry-baby democrats and liberal media were looking for any excuse to try to delegitimize Trump's run and win. We were all wondering what "excuse" they would use. Russia was not a surprise to anyone paying attention. It was a very predictable scapegoat.

3. Persuasion. Propaganda. Mass-psychological persuasion on both a conscious and sub-conscious level. It was us, not Russia that influenced this election. The Democrats don't want to admit that unpaid volunteers had more affect than million$ spent on shills (CTR, etc) could have ever had. The Democrats are a lost cause, as are most establishment politics globally.

4. He's already president. Sure. It's his direct line to us without going through you. And that's why you all hate it. I didn't vote for him (voted for Ron Paul, write in), but I'm for him pissing on the MSM every chance he gets. You all have lost everyone's confidence. You did so a long time ago. You are FAKE NEWS at this point.

>has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

don't listen to MI6 they lie

>2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks,

I don't agree that any cyber attacks actually occurred, we backtraced it and found nothing

ideas shape reality, anybody can come up with ideas

>4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect,

he's the president now with your old ass pasta go fuck yourself scumbag

Nice to hear from you Jim, I'll try to answer your questions as succinctly as I can.

1. The frog is actually a hermaphrodite lizard that represents the class struggle of the early Sumerian workers around the time of the legendary king Hippocampus. We 'idolize' the 'frog' because to us it symbolizes our own troubled adolescence in the work camps of early 1960's Ghana. Some clearly don't understand the importance of the imagery, but they're young, and still mean well.

2. Russia was clearly behind the cyber attacks and we urge everyone in the media to never rest until they, and all other pseudo-slavic people are brought to justice. Preferably, American justice. Don't let us down, this whole thing has been a stain on the community.

3. "Meme" or, correctly pronounced, "May-May" Magic is kind of like the old Celtic 'Chi' energy that holy men used to channel to ward off evil spirits, like Saxons. The use of this 'Meme Magic' only really applies to a few of us (I don't have the gift myself) and allows even the smallest among us to have great power. But as you well know, with great power comes great responsibility and sometimes this gift is mis-used. Again, here we rely on our friends in the media to give us the heads up when the magic is abused. You may not realize it, but we follow you guys quite closely, and even the uninitiated can see the subtle signs of Meme Magic Poisoning. Beyond that cryptic description, I cannot elaborate. Rule 34 after all....

4. Yes Donald Trump should tweet as much as he can. It's like fiber for his pineal-gland and at his age, he can get all of the 'fiber' he can, you understand.

Good luck Jim!

I don't believe you for a goddamn second, but for the laughs:

1. If you think the ADL has classified Pepe as a hate symbol, you forgot the entire other half of the article they wrote on it. I know you media fags aren't big on context, but cmon.

2. No credible evidence that Russia was behind the attacks exist. Anyone working in data security will take one look at the weak shit the state dept. put out and laugh their ass off.

3. What said.

4. Of course! Given that the media (hi there) has basically declared war on Trump (and in CNN's case, literally), he is more than entitled to speak directly to his supporters in a way that won't be spun, filtered, and quoted out of context.

Now go get yer fuckin' shinebox.

I LIKE YOU, OP.

DON'T PUBLISH ANYTHING ON THURSDAY.

Just in case this is legit, I'll shed some light on #3 for you since no one else here seems to actually be that invested in it.

First of all, it's not meme magic, it's meme magick. The k was added there by Aleister Crowley, a 20th century magickian whose contributions to hermeticism and magickal thinking in general shaped a lot of the landscape of magick moving into the 21st century. Simply put, magick is the intense concentration and manifestation of will exerted by a magickian to change his environment. This is what Crowley meant when he said "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

Meme magick is simply a 21st century continuation of Crowley's ideas across a digital medium. There is a constant theme of "as above so below" in magick: making Earth more like the stars so that when one affects Earth, one affects the stars. The microcosm affecting the macrocosm. Meme magick expands upon this idea, introducing ideas in a microcosm way (memes) and channeling intense will (hundreds of anonymous posters sharing them) to use said microcosm to affect the macrocosm.

That's the actual rundown on meme magick. Don't let the plebs here that only dabble in the shit tell you black from white

In the event you're not some shill/troll
A cartoon frog steeped in internet culture long before Trump even gave running a serious consideration. Okay, here's the thing.

That's fucking stupid.

That's like classifying He-Man to be a symbol of oppression because he was a jacked cartoon character, or Sisko(DS9) a racist depiction of black males because he yelled and looked angry a lot. Newsflash: Something isn't bad because a bunch of autistic faggots on an imageboard use it ironically to push Trump to the moon.
A phishing scam that one of Hillary's staff was retarded enough to reply to=/=hacking. You do stupid shit, you don't get to cry about it afterwards. Did the information wikileaks dumped affect the electon? Yeah. Should anyone except Hillary and her crooked pals face punishment for exposing their bs? Nope.
It's basically what keeps Christian's believing in God. If you believe in something hard enough and an overwhelming number believe the same thing, it's liable to happen. Revisionist history functions similarly, but falls short against a majority that looks at everything with a healthy dose of skepticism.
Donald Trump: The man can tweet how big his dick is for all I care. President of the United States should only tweet about things that concern the US both at home and abroad. Pointing and saying "look, look!" when Donald's personal twitter tweets something is like your boss saying he doesn't like Pajeet Pete and then firing him for being lazy and incompetent.

You still see the ADL, one of the most ethnocentric and partisan organizations in western world as credible?

I hope the next regime has the good sense to de-fund the CBC and fire all of you aging marxist retards.

Would like to see evidence, rather than just "Trust us on this one." pic related. The media shouldn't talk endlessly about what it can't prove or verify. So no.

Next.

Not without a filter. Though the memes would be incredible.

The CBC is a propaganda machine that spurts out fake news

I read your story, if you are real, don't fucking misquote me

The JDL is a hate organization. The JDL hates whites, Christians, slavs, and cartoon frogs. Do you support the JDL? Do you support Jewish Supremacist racists who falsify history?

What cyber attacks? The cyber attacks were invented by the same (((Media))) who lies about Pepe. Putin is our friend, and if you ever listened to him, you would realize he does not lie, unlike Obongo or Killary the liar.

That is what you see when our hero wins the election and cucks are BTFO forever.

Yes, he needs to communicate to us directly, without the lying media to distort his wise words.

I hope Jim isn't your real name.

>CBC
top kek leaf nigger