Richard Spencer "Black Genocide" Quote

I'm a little out of the loop on this guy Sup Forums. Is this tweet that quotes Spencer advocating for black genocide accurate/in context? If so, could someone point me to the source>

gonna need sauce on that

wtf i love spencer now

It's on his twitter account.

He didnt write it. Colin Liddel did.

It's kinda why I laugh at the people who say he is controlled opp/came from nowhere/whatever else

Colin Liddel wrote it for his site*

just found this

ty for replies

>You deserve to be assaulted for asking questions
Really makes your organ called the brain function.

>tfw vanilla republican and hate the fact that these faggots are now openly associating with us

Thoroughly enjoyed watching him get punched. Hope the same happens to all of you racist faggots.

It's out of context. Next paragraph is him saying that's what people say to whites in south Africa.

One day you'll learn we're right

Colin Lidell wrote this for alternative-right.com aka old version of radixjournal.

Spencer may have signed off on the article (doubtful) but he did not right it.

Richard Spencer is among the most profound autists of this decade. Pic related. Seems like the dude got to a certain level of academia, couldn't understand the reading material, and so in response became a nazi.

/our/ guy

>Does human civilization need the black race?
How about actually answering the question before assaulting him over it?

Does planet earth need the human race?

>37 years old
>greatest accomplishment is getting punched by antifa

Really makes me think.

There is no such thing as human civilization. I don't think humanity needs any particular group of people to in order to merely exist. This guy is fucking retarded. At least Nick Land understands (some) of the philosophy he references.

Obviously no? The earth has no "needs", you deep ecologist fag.

Humanity is the greatest thing this rock has produced. Are you trying to argue niggers are the best humanity has produced?

It's irrelevant because punching people for saying things you don't like is illegal

No Colin Liddell, under Richard Spencer's publication "The Alternative Right".

These people are so retarded. Liddell is using a device to shock the reader and make them think how bad a "black genocide" would be, but he is actually talking about white genocide of the South African whites.

Keegan Stephan is literally in the "gang of idiots" Liddell is referencing here.

>It strikes me that one of the main things about having a good debate is how it is framed. Get that right and the chances are something good will be the outcome. However, for too long now, when we consider questions of race, especially questions concerning the Black race, we have been framing things in completely the wrong way. Instead of asking how we can make reparations for slavery, colonialism, and Apartheid or how we can equalize academic scores and incomes, we should instead be asking questions like, "Does human civilization actually need the Black race?" "Is Black genocide right?" and, if it is, "What would be the best and easiest way to dispose of them?" With starting points like this, wisdom is sure to flourish, enlightenment to dawn.

>This might seem shocking to the usual gang of idiots, but right now very similar questions are being booted about and nobody seems to be batting an eye, all because the questions refer to White South Africans: "Does South Africa actually need the White race?" "Is White genocide right?" and "How many of the White devils do we have to rape, kill, mutilate, and bugger before the rest of them [profanity deleted] off?"

Colin lidell wrote that piece at alternative right. Richard Spencer removed it after it was published because he didn't like it. Nothing he said was wrong though. He was just hypothetically saying if white genocide is considered a good or neutral thing then wouldn't black genocide be better given what blacks have contributed to society vs what whites have contributed.

civic nationalist scum

I hope you enjoy living amongst niggers and spics

You are with us now. Richard Spencer is the future of the Republican party.

Seriously though what does Mr. Spencer believe in then? How are we to achieve this white utopia without ethnic cleansing?

Sad!

Merely thinking whites arent evil will make you a Nazi in 5 years. Think about that

He isn't wrong

90% of the blacks are incompatible to live in a civilised country and statistically they do the most crimes out of any other race and live on welfare

They are useless

Been an activist and standing for what he believes in is more of an accomplishment, and the fact that his opposition went out of their way to punch him.. he must be doing something right