Why do people hate Jews?

I myself am a Jew. A Polish Jew to be more specific. I found this question racing through my mind tonight and decided to do a quick YouTube search for reasons people hate Jews. I found videos on why people hate Jews but they were all half assed reasons that could be quickly turned down. The fact that people hate me for something I was born with baffles me but can anyone on /pol figure it out. It honestly would mean a lot and I do appreciate it.
(Pic is me so sorta related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGFOf1ezyfI
youtube.com/watch?v=_W58HH19Yv4
youtube.com/watch?v=JlVZlNLXkCQ
archive.org/details/CultureOfCritique
thezog.info/
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
imgur.com/a/8o5l5
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
archive.is/O237m
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
youtu.be/RC-Cqkq6zWc
youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
youtu.be/8RWP8Pws9mw
archive.is/1Mzb9
youtu.be/QY82qNWMaaE
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
pastebin.com/dSuVmdVM
youtu.be/QwQkgfRUI9M
youtu.be/WA0DG-JWQME
snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-new-world-order-is-communism.html
rense.com/general86/realholo.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=j9fFg923PmE
cvltnation.com/brutal-drawings-from-the-gulag/
rense.com/general75/ehr.htm
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=586
youtube.com/watch?v=gRdfX7ut8gw
priorwaltering.tumblr.com/post/156197930416/here-is-something-i-think-people-dont-understand
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off kike

>der weige jude
Anyway, there are some based kikes. youtube.com/watch?v=dGFOf1ezyfI

convert to Christianity or gtfo

What do you mean with christianity? Because there are many protestants who hate Christians. Also taking in mind that the romans were the first Catholics...

because you aren't in Israel right now.

>Because there are many protestants who hate Christians. Also taking in mind that the romans were the first Catholics...
wat

fug wrong post

According to the bible god makes gentiles hate Jews and he uses gentiles to punish or corral Jews like animals.

This is literally what the bible says.

If god fucks with me I'll have to have words with him.

Cultural Marxism
nepotism
pushing for holocaust investigation to be illegal
every restriction to your freedoms, there's a Jew behind it

They think that the 'elites' are all jews and that jews are born greedy and evil or some bullshit.

Why do Jews need to be hated? For tribal cohesion. All Semitic tribes presuppose hatred as a given and to have an organizing principle. In no case is it based on anything real. In other words, you're actually not "hated," not in the brainless, instantly refuted yet perpetual way you claim to be. The Arabs and the Chaldeans actually do this too, just not with as much schmaltz.

Did you read the Talmud?
You are even more spiteful to goyim than we to ((you))

god hates apostate christ-rejecting jews

youtube.com/watch?v=_W58HH19Yv4

Europeans need to hate someone other than themselves.

European hate each other more than they hate the Jews, but every once in a while they will stop hating each other and focus on a common hatred.

Jews are not universally hated and the hatred is not as significant as say the Irish and English or Croatian and Serb hatred toward each other.

It's not like holy wars have not been waged against Muslims and Moors.

Stop acting like European hatred of Jews makes you special.

Europeans hate everyone.

It's the way we created a moral world and a more perfect world.

fuck off kike.

Here's a reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=JlVZlNLXkCQ
inb4 NOT ALL JEWS

biology
Different populations compete against each other for resources.

Read this, it's educational.
archive.org/details/CultureOfCritique

Any good english translations that aren't purposely changed to suit (((them)))?

WHITE GENOCIDE & JEWISH INFLUENCE
>Who Controls America?
thezog.info/
>Endgame - White Genocide
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
>Anti-White Propaganda
imgur.com/a/8o5l5
>The Jewish-Bolshevik Decimation of the Russian People
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
>Jewish financiers and the Russian Revolution
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
>Putin confirms, 85% Jews behind Bolshevism
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
>The Judeo-Russian Mafia
archive.is/O237m
>The Talmudic basis of Jewish supremacy
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
>Miscegenation illegal in (((Our Greatest Ally)))
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
>Jews pushing immigration for white nations
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
>Barbara Lerner Spectre
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
>Jewish Supremacism
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
>Noel Ignatiev
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
>Mainstreaming white genocide
youtu.be/RC-Cqkq6zWc
>Sarkozy on forced misecegenation
youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g
>Ben Freedman on World Zionist wars
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
>Alon Ziv promoting interracial couples
youtu.be/8RWP8Pws9mw
>Alon Ziv defending Jews refusing to breed outside their race
archive.is/1Mzb9
>The Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism
youtu.be/QY82qNWMaaE
>Yuri Bezmenov
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
>Pastebin on Jewish Marxist Subversion
pastebin.com/dSuVmdVM
>The leaders of Communism are all Jews
youtu.be/QwQkgfRUI9M
youtu.be/WA0DG-JWQME
>Communism is the NWO
snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-new-world-order-is-communism.html
>The Secret Holocaust - The real holocaust was a Christian Holocaust by Jews of sixty-six million, mostly Christians
rense.com/general86/realholo.htm
>Communist Atrocities and War Crimes from 1918 - 1945
youtube.com/watch?v=j9fFg923PmE
>Brutal drawings from the gulag
cvltnation.com/brutal-drawings-from-the-gulag/
>Ilya Ehrenberg - The Man Who Invented The 'Six Million'
rense.com/general75/ehr.htm

The actor is a kike btw

I know

Fake Talmud

Is there such a thing as a jew on welfare or makes minimum wage in America? How and why does such a small group of people be able to own and control everything?

you're a filthy kike

Because you're people lie about the holocaust, take our money, and flood us with other non whites.

Because youre a selfish piece of shit whos part of a group that is enslaving and destroying the world

Because Europeans kept telling Jews to cut it out with the whole usury thing but they didn't stop. Now we have this shit fest and Jews are pulling the anti-semitism card while joining in bashing "white people" (Non-Jewish Europeans)

Get in the oven (((Kurwaski)))

For here It started as a meme before even the time where people hated the term meme. Popularized by south park among younger generations, people got older and spouted it off on the internet as shock value. Then people came along, adopted spamming it then came to believe the spam because so many others were doing it.

Ironic shitposting became real shitposting

>Why do people hate Jews?

Childish people m8.
The only people worthy of hate are hypocrites.

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=586

Pol doesn't hate you. Pol hates that Jews are the ones in power.
I've always thought it was a problem with representation. America is a majority white nation, yet, we have a majority jewish media and government (it would ignorant to deny this.) I dont personally hate Jews. Instead, I've been trying to look into what's up with the over representation. Pol will tell you that it's because they're evil, but today I honestly can't be unironically anti-semitic.
In this capitalist society, some people rise up higher than others. I will tell you right now, that if you hate jews, you are coming to a leftist conclusion. The lefties hate the upperclass and what's in the upperclass? Thats right. Jewish people. (& whites and some blacks and others but yknow)
And as a right-winger, I do dislike a lot of the government for obvious reasons. But, I hate when lefties hate someone because they are rich/successful. I can't attack jewish people solely because they're jewish. I can't go up a jewish billionaire politician and protest against him saying "i hate you because you are jewish!" Outside of the internet, that won't work. You'd have to say what hes done that makes you upset. Someone's faith usually can't be a reason to hate someone if theyre not doing an evil thing in the name of their religion. If someone commits an attack in the name of their faith, then that's when I think it's okay to criticize them solely for that factor, but jewish terrorist attacks rarely happen.

If he was smarter and richer he would likely be just like the powerful jews

Cut your nails you nasty jew.

If all of us were richer and smarter, we would also be more powerful

Because they are fucking anti-Semites and need to get raped by horse chodes.

Real Sup Forums stands with the Jewish people.

Related
youtube.com/watch?v=gRdfX7ut8gw

I haven't known many Jews personally, but the ones I have were great people. My parents started a business in textiles, and they went to trade shows to get ideas. The people in the industry were mostly Jewish, and they liked how hardworking my folks were, so they went above and beyond to help them make the business a success. My folks were able to retire comfortably in their fifties. One of the people was the dad of Brandon Tartikoff, and he was a great old guy.

Smarter huh?

This is an example of a shill.

But not necessarily evil like a jew

Hitler and Ford were powerful, rich, smart and good men

yep. talmudic zionism got nuttin to do wit it.

blood libel ... look it up

Wow an american thinks he knows a thing about europe. Idiot

>Sup Forums stands with the jewish people
Im jewish but you need to out

this thread

This right here is all I need to hate every last jew.

There are many other reasons, like attempting to genocide my people, but all I need to do to stir up some fresh hot jew hate is unzip and look down.

>Kicked out of 109 host countries
Gee, I wonder why jews are hated.

Are all you shitskins replying to this bait or is everyone here bots now?

deluded shill

I like Jews overall desu. The problems most people have with Jews are essentially a modern phenomenon that affect white people as well, just Jews to a greater extent for various reasons.

Because they spam Sup Forums to try to sway nerds opinions of them

THANK YOU a rarity here m8 you're like .00001% of the Jews willing to except a different narrative. A-are you david Cole?

Will u b my bf plz

No just trying to spread some videos.

I believe the copy included in Cooper's book, Behold a Pale Horse is as accurate as you can be.

Holy fuck you are so wrong. Learn some history.

Because they act like parasites, imploring majority populations to do their dirty work and physical security for them.

priorwaltering.tumblr.com/post/156197930416/here-is-something-i-think-people-dont-understand

> WHITE GOY, QUIT BEING COMPLACENT
> EHH HEH HEH GO PUNCH SOME NAZZI

Fellow Polish Jew here. They hate us because we're good looking and smart. Keep on keeping on, brother.

Nope. Pic related

>1 post by this ID

Arab and European countries envy Israel, because the country is very rich

Go fuck yourself.

OP you looking for a NJB cuz you a qt3.14 desu ' 3'

>I myself am a Jew
>that fucking flag

errytime

I know if I slapped your girlfriend's ass you'd do nothing about it, goy cuck boi.

Weeew dream on schlomo. I CANT WAIT for a justified reason to kill one of you.

>typical tricks

Love it

>Polish
>Jew

You look like a white spic to me, are you sure you aren't lying?

we need a final solution to the goy problem and fast

>1 post
Though why should anyone like Jews? The spectrum of love to hate is based on likes, so if there's no reason to like Jews and everyone else has something good about them we have to hate the Jews. Since love on a larger scale is about resource allocation, we must try to allot them as little as possible.

You look like you could be my younger brother

I was redpilled on the Jews, by a 60 year old jewish man who pointed out how convenient the holocaust was for the Jewish people.

Jews are annoying. Even jews admit this. It's not hard to see why you'd hate one.

Nothing personnel, kid

I hate you because there is no shirtless pic of yours posted here yet.

You people killed Jesus D:

Jesus was a jew

because we can

>ewige

Fuck off Ashkenazi talmud loving shit. Go to your synagogue and talk about how the goyim are going to be slaves and how the ancient Romans and Greeks were degenerates LOL.

this is legit question, can you even fucking buy talmud?

gas yourself kike

desu I think a lot of people are probably jealous

a lot of the jews that I've met were pretty funny and cool to be around people. And before anyone says anything let it be clear that I'm not a jew. Im just some lowly spic so continue on.

but I guess most of them are more liberal so thats a pretty good reason right there.

Your people destroy nations and destroy innocent lives

Tell your people to stop being liberal subversion faggots.

>66 million, mostly Christians
Not that high. Closer to 10 million IIRC. Most of them were atheists.

Predates Jews, and there are actually a noticeable number of Jews who are outspoken opponents of the practice.

Jews are the smartest people and basically run everything for thousands of years. This Jewish privilege pisses off the goys and they chimp out and want gibs. Thus Jew start extermination program for most chimp'y goy called the 'white male'.

Most of the real Jews converted to Islam(aka the people of Palestinian). Then greedy people in Eroupe converted to judaism so they could charge interest on loans(all banks today are run by Jews). Now they are kicking people off their land and demonize them for fighting back.

>There are many other reasons, like attempting to genocide my people, but all I need to do to stir up some fresh hot jew hate is unzip and look down.

fucking cutfags

OK, but why would you hate OP for that? I'm pretty sure he is not involved in any of those things.

nobody specifically hates OP because nobody even knew who the fuck OP was, besides being a faggot. he starts blogposting about how everyone hates kikes and takes it personally, so everyone on the thread throws around redpills explaining why everyone hates kikes

Shouldn't Sup Forums better hate those specific jews? Why would Sup Forums feel that it is useful to exterminate all the Jews?