THE MADMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4148978/White-House-English-website-nixing-Spanish-content.html

Why would it be in Spanish in the first place? Americas official language is English, our government websites are only in English and French

because if it's not globalist dicksucking then it has no place in modern society

actually the USA technically doesn't have an "official" language because liberals thought that would be rayciss

I love the way you think Kevin

>Americas official language is English
We don't have a official language

USA

The constitution is written in English is it not? That should be grounds enough to make it the official language.

Your post reminds me of something I saw on Canadian tv the other day.

It was the Canadian version of 'the view' - 'the talk' or whatever the fuck, both terrible. Anyways they were trying to convince Canadians that O'Leary should be allowed to run because he can't speak French (like over 70% of Canadians don't speak French) and were a bilingual country.

but this cunt went even further, saying that anyone running for primemister should also have to speak Punjabi, since apparently it's the 3rd most spoken language in Canada.

This rhetoric on this show made me absolutely sick to my stomach. We need a Trump, so badly.

How did you know his name was Kevin?!

I'm not a paki sand nigger

Yeah, but they argue that it's "fluid" and racist and white/English supremacist to make it English

All the same silly arguments

*SHOULDN'T
*they said O'Leary *shouldn't* be allowed to run.

fucking auto-correct

I'm Hung-Aryan one of the biggest minorities in Canada being only 0.8% of the population, Indians are 3.85% of the population.
If anything they should appeal to minority groups like me and not towel heads who are in the majority in some cities around the GTA

I've never understood how excluding Spanish, a EUROPEAN LANGUAGE, is supposed to be "racist" to mestizos and indios.

It's not their tongue.

Well to be honest I don't think it should even be a requirement that the prime minister must be fluent in French considering the vast majority of the country doesn't speak it.

I agree, Canada is an Anglo country other groups just have to accept that

>nixing

What a stupid word. Why not just say "remove"?

Because there's many words in the English language

USA!

>using english words that minorities understand easily
fuck em all lmao

Because it sounds way better in pig-latin.

This shit is fucking stupid. It's literally a brand new website. It's getting really fucking old with people saying they "removed" content from the previous site.

wrong leaf

Americas official language is American

It's actually de facto English