Pedo gate Oakwood MKULTRA Edition

Currently looking for FB and other social media profiles of employees. Pic related from front desk employee FB page

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/30YKQ
pastebin.com/nzy9xvqr
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/satanic-pedophilia-network-exposed-australia/
archive.is/jx0Yk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108570499/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108678231/#108678231
archive.is/kJko2
radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/deninvestorlist-wmbbb.pdf
archive.is/aJU95
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump, look into Janet Julinek, search the web for photos geotagged on instagram etc. to Oakwood

Julinek's FB:

archive.is/30YKQ

Archived links to some of her photos

pastebin.com/nzy9xvqr

pic related she posted it

Got some non mobile/potato quality pics user?

What thread are these from?

>search the web for photos geotagged on instagram etc. to Oakwood
how?

goys she might be satanic and likes to eat flesh...

Sorry been phonefagging all night so it's what I've got

Original thread here sorry

My mom told me the other day about some shit she read pertaining to Nicole Kidmans father. Apparently he was some big professor in Australia and he got linked to a big pedo ring and ended up fleeing to SE Asia. Supposedly there's a huge ring operating in Australia and a lot of people know about it.

Anybody else hear about this?

There should be a way to check if instagram has a location for oakwood. If they do just look at what photos were tagged thre

Holy shit what? Sauce? I gotta archive that

bump for justice

kek has chosen Sup Forums to bring down the elite pedos

Is this pedo bear shit real? Holeee Fuck.

That reminds me, a lot of talk about a huge pedophile ring in Australia... I guess a lot easier to hide the bodies there. Notice a lot of big celebs coming out of Australia too.

just watched a news clip on this a couple days ago!

also related: freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/satanic-pedophilia-network-exposed-australia/

but lets try to focus on pedowood

had to delete fb link cuz it says it's spam but

here's the archive where u can scroll through and see everything else:

archive.is/30YKQ

n

Check the original thread user San breddy creepy. Start here.

Fuuuuuuck

Anons I have connected a guy from the singer case who was investing in that DEN group to Oakwood

Fred Savage is his name. I will post the SEC filing I found for it hang on

Woah whats going on I've been out of the loop. Wheres

Lots of messed up stuff there all set to public apparently like she thinks it's normal

Start here friendo, sorry

It involves Nicole Kidman and maybe even Tom Cruise and scientology.

This thread user

Archive everything

Can I archive if I'm mobile flagging?

user is going back to the apartments to check out the elevator!

you know if they catch you you aren't seeing the light of day again

go get em!!! may the pence be with you

I won't be on long but I honestly believe my family was subjected to Monarch MK Ultra. Ama

what's the first thing that made you think that?

Not me, but crazy user in old thread. Hope he gives his results here soon.

This is actually true Armenians run that building apparently

Stay safe user, will be praying for you

This Julinek chick couldn't be more obvious if she tried

They will easily snatch you in the cover of night, hope you brought a friend.

What makes you think that? What have you seen?

Oh shit

My parents both grew up in the same major city, with both of my grandpas involved in military projects. Both their families moved away the same year out west, and the same year they both were sent to a psychologist that sent them to the same Jesuit college. They were both heavily abused and listened to and watched the same few movies routinely used in monarch. Their houses are littered with occult symbolism, and as kids we were all put into the same gifted program monarch uses to further the brainwashing

did you ever observe them having multiple personas?

Link here

archive.is/jx0Yk

Correction they were both placed in the same DORM room. Neither of them remember much of their childhoods. My family is also very high up in hollywood, and one relative testified against the nazis in the Nuremberg trials. Lived in Nevada right by the base. You guys need to dig into:

-The Getty center
-The Hoover dam
-Underground tunnels
-Children's shows with triggering imagery
-Which movies are being rebooted

Thanks.
These celebs get caught up in the most sickening things. Remember David Carradine?

Absolutely. My moms sibling snapped one year and changed her name and didn't talk to my grandparents for ten years.

Interesting, there is a reason that certain films are recycled?

What can you tell me about the Getty Center?

OLD THREADS FOR INFO
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108570499/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108678231/#108678231

Hmm. Do you interact with your parents often these days?

Fred Savage was a child star in an iconic tv show the wonder years. Probably has stayed at oakwood himself.

How did you find that

They are rebooting movies from the 90's that trigger the monarch programming including Oz, ghostbusters, Alice in wonderland, Star Wars, Star Trek, beauty and the beast.

Beauty and the beast had a fuck ton of satanic stuff iirc.

The Getty is a fortress built from the same ballistic armor like material the Vatican is. It's largely underground. Look into how much it went over budget and how most of it is underground. The wealthy have acces to it via helicopters fire roads and tunnels. It's a fortress.

It's pretty fucking degenerate.

We need to get the word out about Oakwood to build momentum though and to do that we have to build a case by explaining why it's a big deal.

I'm gonna start working on summarizing what we already know for dissemination around the web.

He did stay at Oakwood.

archive.is/kJko2

Here is the SEC shit

radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/deninvestorlist-wmbbb.pdf

What's the purpose? Just leave old victims triggered? Condition new ones?

What shows and symbols can we watch for?

Been talking them all day trying to figure this out. I woke them up to this and they are saying it all makes sense.

Starting to believe you, user. Tell us whatever you can!

>They are rebooting movies from the 90s including OZ, Ghostbusters, Alice in Wonderland, Star Wars, Star Trek, Beauty and the Beast
Only 1 of those movies is from the 90s. Beauty and the Beast. The rest are 70s, 80s, 30s, etc.
Try harder next time.

Huh, I guess that makes sense, the Villa is also removed from the PCH and could be used as a coastal base of operations. I have been in the back and there is a very extensive complex behind the main museum.

What else can you tell me about it, what kind of shit goes on there

I'm not sure I'm just learning about this myself.

>Jesuit university

Do you know if this is directly related to pizza gate, the email with all the Beanie babies sent to Georgetown list serve?

Guise....all posts are American..

I like to think of it as a cognative rewind through sandman programming...

Black and white checkerboards, monarch butterfly, owls, eye patch,

Fucking leaf is right, ignore these thread detailers, we must be on to something.

Almost all

We could prove it, but first we are going to have to learn about it and understand it fully. Otherwise the public will dismiss us as total tin foil.

I pray for his safety user.

Godspees.

The nazis figured out the monarch butterfly can imprint its memories through its genetics, this is what the elite try to do through eugenics. You will never break into hollywood if you are an outsider plain and simple, or any institution of power if you're not a part of monarch.

..And its the only attempt to derail the thread..

You're right I guess I just meant childhood since I grew up in the 90's

Did they pimp out the kids?

Did CIA take anyone for long periods of Tim? Short periods?

In what way did they brainwash your family members?

What role did sexual abuse play in it?

I have not personally done a lot of reading into MKUltra but I could imagine a person with multiple personalities becoming highly suggestible in their altered state.

For example, if there altered persona is triggered, and CNN suggests that they should go on a killing spree, then that persona might do that. What is the purpose of having many MK ultra people start acting weird and going on killing sprees in the grand scheme of things? Disrupt society?

I find it hard to believe that someone could be brainwashed as a little kid, and then the government comes back five 10, 15 years later to send you on some crazy mission.

What do you think?

Bullshit we are on the topic of Oakwood and finding social media accounts of people who work there and waiting for an update from pedo bear user, not this guy and his story with no proofs and his buddy shilling for him.

I am pretty sure at this point that I was an MKUltra baby.

Child rape is the key to opening up the ability to use your alter personalities due to disassociation.

A big key to knowing you are talking to an MK Ultra subject is if they react physically to internal monologue such as lauging or changing facial expression constantly without any real external factors.

This is due to the alters conversing inside the mind and the spirit listening in.

It's like an advanced and controllable version of schizophrenia.

Nice questions, and well phrased. What's your occupation?

The Getty was designed like a fortress with choke points, you can't even get there without the tram, look into Britains prince who went there right after gettys son was knighted. He flew into Edwards Air Force base and took the tunnel. Where do you think all that black budget money goes. They built the tunnels when the masons drained lake mead. Look up occult Hoover dam

NOT

ANY

MORE

PREPARE TO GET LEAF'D

LEAF'D.COM

AMERICAN GIRLS LEAF'D IN THE FACE

BUILD THAT NORTHERN WALL, WE'LL JUST BLOW RIGHT OVER AND STEAL YOUR WOMEN WITH OUR MAPLE PENIS

Georgetown is one of the schools you go to if you're a victim so they can control you more. I went to a different one. I applied to dozens but only got accepted to Jesuit schools. The rest simply didn't respond.

I don't actually. The info we soak up as children is extremely influential to us, especially when new nostalgic content comes out yo bring it all to the surface again.

Goddamn it we're getting derailed

Everyone stick to looking through social media for pictorial evidence

Definitely no trolling, I was on here all through the great meme war. Fought CTR alongside you, brother

>Child rape is the key to opening up the ability to use your alter personalities due to disassociation
Dissociative behavior isnt the source of "alter personalities" its compartmentalization.
Lurk harder

You are right. Let's get back on track

here's the oakwood website and some names. If you need a place to start, start here.

archive.is/aJU95

Cali user exploring the Oakwood/Avalon Complex for the second time today. Other thread got closed.
Coming here at night wasn't such a good idea. Not going to find anything. Here is the pool where all that stuff is supposed to happen. As you can see it's raining and cold and nobody is here. Sry. for bad picture quality.

This.
Also, we need an update from Oakwood user

My parents and myself were abused sexually as kids. Other family members find it impossible to form meaningful relationships. The fucked up part about my life is im realizing some of my thoughts might not have been my own. Wish I could go into more detail

By being raped it causes disassociation and opens you up to create personalities to deal with life you idiot. How do you think someone opens up to be able to compartmentalize?

lurk moar fgt

Whew, you're still alive.

Exactly this. I once committed a string of crimes I barely remember doing during my teenage years when I was convinced the devil was controlling me. This was right after 9/11.

Thanks for naming movie names.

Can you give on some info on the monarch programming, what about it was monarch, what is it designed to program in?

And please more info on the "gifted program"

Timestamp on your hand so we can compare handwriting and be sure it's you user and not a rapist/murderer

You've already done a huge service finding that picture of pedobear with the hot dog and pizza reference in it.

Head home user you've earned some rest

Going through the old threads will help you guys.

Google it you raging cock addict.

do you guys really think pedophiles put print outs of pedo bear on the wall