Redpill me on Kansas Sup Forums

Redpill me on Kansas Sup Forums

>offering free land
>cheap as fuck real estate
>free state, open and conceal carry permitted
>no license needed
>95%+ white (not sure about Kansas city)
>wide open skies

obviously jobs are an issue, but as a Canadian wanting to leave this liberal shithole, Kansas is looking pretty good right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

freelandks.com
lincolnks.org/Housing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We got plenty of rakes.

I dont follow.

shameless bump

Wichita is good...nice people and good hunting..what else do you need?

Stay the fuck out of Kansas with your leaf ass or the day of the rake will come early. We're full.

You must first remove a SJW forever from here..and then you will be granted a spot

I live in kansas its pretty comfy besides the fucking ticket demon cock sucking troopers at every off ramp, where do i get free land

agreed, white tails?

dont worry, ill buy my own house, pay my taxes and not be a burden on society....plus I plan on buying in a small town

Lincoln and Marquette are offering free land...theres rules such as you need to build in a certain timeframe and stay for a certain amount of time though.

fair trade, although I'm basically removing myself from SJW central, ill do what I can.

fuck off canuck nigger we're full

I live in a small town. The last thing I want is for it to fill up with cowards that ran from the problems in their own community instead of building a good life and family and defending it. Nothing is lost but to losers.

Link

Avoided 1 today on I70

Yes

This is library.

>t. lived in kansas first 25 years of life

Marquette:
freelandks.com

Lincoln:
lincolnks.org/Housing.html

Vancouver is full of Asians, we don't have "community" and building a "good life" means spending 1+ million dollars on a single bedroom apartment.

it may sound like cowardice, but this place is lost. I just want a place I can go to work, come home, drink beer, shoot my guns and not have to worry about living in the asshole of the world.

>kansas
>having anything in it at all besides corn

no water.

that was my main concern, how bad is it really quality and quantity wise? People still live there so there must be something.

>offering free land
pfft where?
Everything is taxed. And I mean everything

Leaf, Kansas is a really boring state. There are way better states to move too.

see:

although you're right that it isn't "free" in the sense that you still have to pay property tax, they do offer a 10 year tax reduction plan for these free lots. I think the ones in Marquette actually wave the utility hookup as well as property tax for one year.

Op if you live out in central of west Kansas are you prepared for tornadoes or being isolated in a small town during the winter for a week due to ice and snow?

I was thinking Tennessee or something but land there is more expensive.

Id like a state thats still semi free firearms wise.

Actually no, people are fleeing Kansas. The job market is terrible. In Wichita, if you dont want to work in aircraft, you are pretty much screwed

tornadoes, well I've never been in one so no, but ill take my chances.

snow is okay, my family is from the Canadian prairie thats pretty similar, it just takes some preparation.

There's more wheat and sorghum than corn

How do you feel about white South Africans leaving?

You're a coward

Native Kansans laugh at tornadoes. If it aint F5, we go on about our day.

is Kansas dry or something? you'd think with all the corn, sorghum and wheat you could have an amazing distilling and brewing industry out there.

well I'm moving in sooo....

Tennessee is actually where I would go besides my homestate.

Sure, some people do it at home but I cant think of an actual legal brewery in KS. Salina is loaded with junkies. Topeka is libtard land. Too sum it up, There is nothing to do there. Its a very depressing place I was born and raised there. I left, and im not the only one

kansasfag reporting in. It's pretty comfy here. Mostly white people and everyone is really friendly compared to some other places I've been. Pretty traditional and conservative. Overall, a pretty good place to live.

Nope. You're a coward and cowards rarely follow through with plans.

>I cant think of an actual legal brewery in KS
There's Free State or whatever it's called and Most Wanted makes some good whiskey and vodka.

you're only making this easier for me.

thats a shame, its a major agricultural state and you just happen to grow 3 major things that can be used in the production of spirits and beer. Just did a bit of reading and apparently its all by county, some are totally dry and others are totally wet.

Kansas Wheat Beer just sounds delicious.

There's actually been a huge growth in breweries in Wichita in the past two years, but if you're really headed this way avoid Wichita and Salina, Topeka, KC. The "cities" here have been going to shit for a while now, but the countryside is still golden.

that was the plan, I want wide open space to shoot etc. It seems like everywhere but the cities have a strange approach to liquor sales and production. Theres food requirements and alcohol level restrictions etc.