>Alternative facts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VSrEEDQgFc8
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>current year
>believing in objective truth

We post-modern now.

Heres a fact: now you can get a Grand Mac™ available only at McDonald's™ for a limited time!

>one set of facts support one argument
>alternative set of facts support another argument

pretty basic shit desu senpai

Everyone knows she meant an alternative viewpoint

If you have a basket of facts, and you only need a few facts to support your narrative, are there not a bunch of other, alternative facts remaining to be used for other narratives?

Why do people care about this statement? My normiebook is full of people making fun of this term 'aternative facts'

The issue is the media leaves out shit to support their narrative.

Yeah amazing. Press guy goes up there to try and combat the media crafting narrative of an illegitimate presidency and make him seem unpopular and she blew it too.

First off CNN ran with an image that provided fuel for their false narrative. Trump contended his had the most viewership which it did or some shit.

What is this alternative facts meme I have been seeing?

>don't eat me or my son or my son's son ever again

Had one earlier today. It's just a slightly bigger Big Mac with more bun.

I'd say the parties are bigger. It wasn't bad

youtu.be/VSrEEDQgFc8

some broad fucked up again

This user has the correct answer.

Yeah, Sup Forums will be triggered about this. But its a fucking retarded argument. Who gives a shit how many niggers rode the metro to stand in the rain?

I want to face fuck her

i want my dick in her throat so badly

Can I stick my dick in her ass

the niggers at my McD's don't know how to make one without cheese

Chill out faggot

cuz liberals are stupids who can't even into maths

YOUR THE F*GGOT IF YOU DONT LOVE KELLYANNE

yeah, it's small enough

Does the Grand Mac use Quarter Pounder patties?

There's no alternative facts. Spicey specifically said something to the effect of the largest audience ever both in person and via media.

'And' = addition. He did not say 'also' or 'or'. Spicey has nothing to apologize for when reporters are being stumped by the English language.

It's Conway who blew it.

Gnomesane?? $heeit

Nigger that's what the size was in the 90's

aka substitute stats
aka temporary truths
aka weeaboo wisdom
aka axel rose axioms
aka jeffrey dahmer
aka nolled knowledge
aka curdled corrections
aka da gosh darn gospel
aka did ya peek dem gilf tits
aka malleable maxim
aka allahu accuracy
aka gilf legs too
aka retract the record
aka vulnerabilis veritas
aka serious shitposting
aka

KELLYANNE IS APHRODITE INCARNATE

as in, actual facts, as opposed to fake news facts.

As in Vague Facts.

might as well make this a Kellyanne thread

MOAR

In a time where everything is differentiated by individual perspective, these idiots are arguing point-of-view.

MOAR MOAR MOAR

What is Schroedinger's Cat?
What is perspective?
What is criteria?
What is winning?

They got caught lying and theb called it alter ative dacts.. meme and laughing followed.. anyone say anythibg else is a fucking trump shill cuck faggot

WHo FUCKING CARES HOW MANY PEOPLE WENT TO THE INAUGURATIon

just how big is this guy's cock?

It really made me doublethink

>Big Mac
>Size of a child's fist

She got Trump elected and did what the FBI, DOJ, GOP and the retarded half of the electorate couldn't do - blew the Clintons off the fucking political map forever so they can't do any more damage to this country.

She's entitled to mess one up, even though anyone with functioning synapses understood that to be alternate interpretation and she just chose the wrong word.

Underrated kek

Nope. Fucking disappointed.

Because alternative facts is fucking doublespeak. When your narrative moves from source credibility to semantics, you aren't winning the argument

She took away his phone so he couldn't put his foot in his mouth with some silly tweet in the final stretch. That's all she did.

Because what she was referring to as alternative facts, which i thought were the numbers for the inauguration, we're either lie or uncited data.

I thought she was pretty cute for an old woman in her inauguration coat. I don't know why the (((media))) were hating on it.

i prefer the regular big mac over the grand, as it has been said is mostly a bigger bun with slightly larger patties

It is not doublespeak. We know from this election season (Politifact) that facts can either be bullshit or undeniable depending on who states them.

Neither do I. She was cute as shit.

that may be so, but people are making fun of the term 'alternative facts' like such a phenomenon cannot exist

Is that her husband?

Regardless if they exist, what was said was not alternative facts.

They're looking for any possible criticism against republicans no matter how irrelevant or insignificant

yeah

most definitely not doublespeak. ill give you that it could be easily mistaken for newspeak / orwellianspeak (someone give me the term), but its definitely not.

theres no implied contradiction

Media needs to realize there's an alternative reality out there.

You dumb fucks.

Go ahead and worship your KEK god. Just so you know, you're practicing Wiccan magic with that concentration of energies.

Anyway, Alternative Facts...

She didn't present it as a sitiuation where she has they believe different things, just that she was using different facts that may or may not be germane to the topic at hand to try and gag our countries throat with her vocal dildo.

Conway is a fraud. Talks in circles, and this time her Nazi-era term was actually noticed by the sweet little people of the country.

Oh right wingers, prepare to be disappointed.

But she looks just like your average old hag. The outfit is cute, but she's all dried up

#deflate gate

I'm let down

Alternative facts, as in they were different from the other agency. Multiple agencies multiple facts. Not too hard to figure out

Alternative facts are like facts that the alt-right knows and nobody else acknowledges... aka redpills

Trump administration will be unveiling race / IQ charts. KEK wills it

found the malaysiaman. You can't hide

I dunno man I'd still cum on her sunburn

Reroll. KEK wills it

This pic is interesting. They really have Russian whores imported to wherever that is?

i don't get this she said nothing wrong.

Always add
>alternative facts
to your filter.

Sage and move on.

FACT: In the very first press conference after his swearing in Trump had his cuck press secretary go out and tell unquestionable lies that serve no function other than to assuage Trump's insecurities. This is 100% objective truth.

This is what we have to look forward to for 4 years. I'm honestly nervous for this country. He's a petty man child with no strategy.
No 4D chess bullshit, I can't stand when anons unironically say that. So many examples of his short sightedness.

This is what I'm afraid of. I really hope Sup Forums didn't give me "alternative facts" about trump.

Learn what alternative means shill

Barack had a bigger attendance that Trump. This is a fact
Trump had the biggest viewing ever. This is also a fact.
The media decide to run with the first fact while ignoring the other because they think it makes Trump look bad, thus the ignored fact is an alternative to the first one.

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

The trick is that only one of those sets of facts were actually facts!

You're a nigger for not liking cheese

>unquestionable lies
FACT: there are still people in the world that believe everything they're told by the media and either can't, or refuse to into critical thinking.
Sad!

I know she's old, but oh my god.

I'd dick Conway like no tomorrow.

What facts did they leave out?

What was wrong with the image?

Because spicey brought it up, dipshit

he prob means that 8:20 a.m. image

Are you retarded? Alternative facts implies that there is two realities. There isn't. So it's fucking crazy talk.

What time the overhead shot they keep memeing was taken?
What happened between that giant jumpcut in the speeded up video of the crowd?
two out of a million examples

Every objective source of information we have about the attendance of the inauguration suggest it was nowhere close to the most attended or viewed inauguration ever. What's more, the metro numbers Spicer gave were completely fabricated and don't match what the actual DC metro reported.

If you're okay with the White House peddling bullshit for absolutely no reason except petty insecurity, get ready to buckle in for a fun couple years of this once there's actually something worth lying about.

Kek told me in a dream that your mom will die in her sleep tonight

Uh oh

You're saying you can't find the real picture from 12:00, but I'm supposed to believe one exists? Why don't you post the picture?

>objective source
There is no such thing buddy. Everything is owned by someone with an agenda.

Shit taste in women.

>Take a picture at 8 AM
>Claim it's at 11 AM
>Get called out for your lie
>try to twist their words around

>This is what leftists believe
The post you're replying to lays out a scenario that disproves your point, yet you restate it like a cucked liberal faggot.
Go watch CNN, you're too dumb to post here

The media that took those photos are the same ones desperately trying to destroy Trump for the past 2 years. Why would they release it for public viewing if it just goes against what they want people to think?

WOW

>"A combination of photos taken at the National Mall shows the crowds attending the inauguration ceremonies to swear in U.S. President Donald Trump at 12:01 p.m. (L) on January 20, 2017 and President Barack Obama on January 20, 2009, in Washington, DC."

>8 am
That's some nice alternative facts mate.

Adorable

>some guy said this so it must be accurate
Nice proof, very scientific.

Holy fuck dude. Cut it out with you conspiracy theories. Do you ever think maybe Sup Forums and /x/ should just be one board?

You're telling me tha Donald Trump, your genius savior, was too retarded to have a proper photo taken of the inauguration? That he doesn't have a single good photo that contradicts what CNN showed us? You want me to believe the only people with half-decent photos of the mall at noon are the liberal media?