kid has a sense of humor.

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

>y-you too

She probably smothers the fuck outta him. based barron putting the ho in her place

Anyone who has dealt with autistic children would know what Barron isn't.

fucking retarded autist

Not memeing, but do you think you know what Baron has? Or is he just an average 10 year old boy

>c'mon barry hi five your mum
>no fuck off mum you're embarrassing me
>not on live tv, young man!
>ok geez I'm sorry
>I'll hi five you...oh you already turned away
>fuck now dad's gonna uninstall minecraft

fucking what

10yr old boy that has been dragged around the country for the last year and is probably friendless. Poor kid

A U T I S T
U
T
I
S
T

/thread/

That's the same game he played with his baby nephew.

Seems like a fairly normal ten year old.

5'8 at 10 years old, all the Sup Forums manlets are jelly af

I will be his cyber friend

dad here. he's just a spazzy 10 year old. nothing to see. all my other dad friends have the same spazzy sons at that age. its normal.

I meant OP.

Just an average kid, probably a bit awkward. NBD.

I'm a trained assassin ama

When I was 10 I probably still watched anime

Its ok to be a retard at that age

Attacking a 10 year old?

Why are liberal redditors on our board again?

No one is attacking anyone buster brown. OP literally just posted a gif and a question mark.

Although Trump is a piece of shit, leave the poor kid alone. He wasn't reared around his peers, so he never gave a proper high five.

I was a white boy raised in the hood, and I learned from the blacks how to give a proper high five and all the subsequent iterations of the jive turkey greetings. But, I moved away after college, and never quite mastered the black guy greeting handshake hug.

This is true, although I find it disturbing that a Father with a 10 year old son is posting on Sup Forums.

What is all the more disturbing, however, is Mel's reaction to Barron's initial refusal to high five her. She flinches/recoils her hand back. That is one scared woman.

His dad pays for steroid shots in Europe every 3 months to help him grow

>implying you weren't a dipshit when you were a kid

he is ten and he is in the insane position of having the most based dad ever, based bros who are far older than he is, a megahot immigrant mother, in the awkward position that the entire world is watching, most especially his ten year old friends who are well aware, as Barron is, that moms aren't ever cool ever. not even Melania.

but you know what ACTUALLY IS autistic? having no sympathy and recognition of normalcy and being a kid in his position. that is fucking autistic as hell.

i've dealt with them

guarantee barron is a very high functioning autist on a count of the fact that his billionaire fucking dad probably pays for the best behavioral therapists in the world to help him cope with it

barron is as autistic as they come

guarantee he's put up a couple redstone tutorials on youtube

fuck off newfag old people are and always have been like half of fucking 4chin

we love our old people

LARP harder, faggot. your autism is leaking all over your lies.

>fairly normal 10 year old
nigga wears suits 24/7

BARRON HAS AUTISM

but it's okay, because we aren't going to judge him

i was around that height at that age, i'm 6'1 now

i was 5'9 by 6th grade, 6' by the end of hs

He's very adorable

i have cousin on the spectrum, who just got into medical school

another cousin of mine is developmentally disabled because i accidentally bashed his head into a chair when i was 5, trying to lift him up to hold him as a baby

>tfw Sup Forums is the only place i can tell my darkest secrets and release myself of my greatest burdens

i also smashed a eucharist as an edgy teen in high school and lied about it to a dean and a priest

he is in another dimension slaying the evil version of melania .

I agree. He has a nice body

Having a small REEEEEE session irl

you would have been 6'4 if you didn't start smoking idiot

autism odds spike with older fathers. so.

kek

I was going to laugh at him but then I realized he's probably happier than I'll ever be and its because of a tractor.