Are we entering into a 90's-like golden age of care-free optimism? I can feel it coming in the air...

Are we entering into a 90's-like golden age of care-free optimism? I can feel it coming in the air. I can't be the only one tired of the pessimistic, edgy, grimdark 2010's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65_i9MXVqBw
youtube.com/watch?v=ONKi2S6YBSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

I'm just amazed how fucking GOOD he looks behind that desk signing Executive Orders. Like a real man that's for sure.

Trump seems real down to earth on the campaign trail (though tough), but stick him behind that desk and you can tell he's the most powerful man alive. A big departure from the last 8 years with the most Feminine president ever.

I guess that's what happens when you put someone who's used to signing hundred million dollar contracts behind that desk

Feelsgoodman

What the hell is going on with his hair on the top left part?

This man should not be in charge of nuclear codes. Or military of any kind.

For sure.

Honestly feels like it. Can we all start wearing oversized Starter jackets with white K-Swiss shoes and raybands again?

That is surreal. I love it. It's like it hasn't sunk in yet.

In response to OP, not to this cuck

At least until Trump invades Iraq again and everybody gets pissed off and its the shitty 2000s all over again

Did the 90s actually feel like that or are you fags just licking the tainted cunt of nostalgia?

Oh yeah, kiwi

I know that feel

Man, I gotta hand it to the photo people, they couldn't have done a better job of making him look presentable for textbooks for years to come, given how old he looks and his hair.

The media will look for a way to make things even grimmer.

Well of course silly goy.

>licking the tainted cunt of nostalgia
i never know if am or not. i think how great the 90s were, but i was also 6 in '90, so

kek'd

>I'm just amazed how fucking GOOD he looks behind that desk signing Executive Orders. Like a real man that's for sure.
Fag.

The moderate left as even begun to say fuck it give it a chance.

yea it probably sucked cock. The humor now is better anyway

It's gonna be a lot more like the Reagan era, Trump is basically just a weaponized 21st century version of old RR.

TOL is good but I prefer Thin Red Line.

No. That happens after 2025 to 2045 give it take a year. Before that we need to get past the economic collapse and potential civil war.

the late 90s is when our culture became edgy, leather, latex, cynicism and industrial rock

go with the 80s instead

Well, looking at the fundamentals... probably not.

But it will be fun watching lefty heads explode on national television.

No

>carefree

I hope not.
Be optimistic, but be vigilant.

Once the whining dies down perhaps.

He definitely doesn't look *young*, but I still find it hard to compute that he's actually 70. Maybe it's his energy and sharpness, or the fact that he's pretty savvy in terms of culture (save for the occasional "the cyber" type missteps), he's doing pretty well.

Yeah it's not like the 90s had:

>the LA riots in 92
>the WTC bombing in 93
>the Battle of Mogadishu in 93
>the Unabomber killings from 94-95
>the OJ Simpson trial in 94
>the Oklahoma City Bombing in 95
>Kosovo War in 98-99
>Columbine in 99
>Y2K panic

...and more.

Nah it was totally cool.

Most of that stuff was exciting and kept in context

No guns got banned after columbine and that was the proper reaction. 13 people dying is not a reason to take away rights.

oops, forgot

>the Atlanta Summer Olympics bombing in 96

Either way, there was still a sense of optimism despite those events. Like, we were still able to see past them. I know it's a big cliche, but I really think pessimism really got to where it is now after 9/11. You look at news broadcasts even hours before 9/11, and the world is obviously different:

youtube.com/watch?v=65_i9MXVqBw

Look how happy for no goddamn reason everyone is before they break the news.

How do you think trump will flex his muscles regarding trade deals?
Is he going to tell us how fucked up we are?

I hope the stock market crashes and rich fags get btfo

The 90s will never die anons

More like the 80s

youtube.com/watch?v=ONKi2S6YBSU

The country is too brown for that now.

You faggot (((Nazis))) are always concern-trolling, and yet you never do anything about anything. Go fuck a viking and make babbies then you fucking loser.

I think in some ways, yeah. We aren't going to magically avert the coming violence when nations realise they're being ethnically replaced, though.
Anyone who wakes up will make out well but we are going to lose a lot of fundamentally decent people to leftism and degeneracy.

>Rich fags get btfo
>fuck the 1%
>commie has no idea how the stock market works

What a surprise, The only people who are hurt by Stock market crashes are the average "mum and dad" investors and middle America. The Rich and the 1% typically make bank off crashes as they have the initial capital to buy up everything when it's low.

>90's
>optimism

I'm white.

Yeah 80s were better. 90s is when the SJW slide began.