ITT: we pretend we're not autistic meme lords

I voted Hillary.

The Venus Project is actually a great idea.

Hey Terry! How was that physics test dude? I heard from Emily the professor put some tough word problems on it. Also, did you sign up for the intermural team? We could use a point guard!

How's everyone doing!

you see the latest show on the tv?

also how about that football? you ever hear of this website, its called nfl.com. Write it down, n f l dot com. just check it out!

I totally had sex with my wife

Dems are the real racists.

My only social interaction isn't only Sup Forums

YOU ARE NOW POSTING IN A BOGPILL THREAD

GENETIC EDITING AND ANCIENT BLOODLINES WILL BE YOURS, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST:

I DIG YOUR QUAFF, MR. BOGDANOFF

Dude I'm so going to rush next semester. Greek Life is the best part about college! You're not going to college if you aren't in a frat man!

Me too, fellow American.

Oh man, I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow!

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Hi, Bob. Looking forward to that football game? Joe's got hundred bucks on it, says he's gonna make a killing. Pass me that Bud, will ya?

I drove my sports car and got food at a restaurant with my wife earlier. I sure love putting my penis inside her vagina until I have an orgasm. I totally am not autistic.

I totally had sex in the past 23 years

kek'd and checked

I actually vote for Hillary because I wanted her to fight for her first or even her second term to get America out of TPP and save American jobs.

Reality: Trump gets us out of TPP on his first full day in office.

I actually have a life that I enjoy living.

My favorite episode of American Dad is on!

Getting ready for my trip to England next week, looking forward to taking in the beautiful sights of London and meeting all of the wonderful people there!

let's talk about sports!!

I love TPP, I love Hillary. Pizzagate was just fake news to discredit Hilldog for being so hip and diverse. The media seems fine to me how it is, someone told me that 90% of the media is owned by 6 corporations. I didn't know what they meant but enjoy watching big bang theory.

this sounds nice

who's going to bring the booze for the party next week?

Well i better get some shut eye for that ole 9-5 another day another dollar

Let's discuss the merits and drawbacks of Senator Collins and Cassidy's proposal for replacing the Affordable Care Act. Whether you are for or against it, please include references with your arguments and figures.

>Non autists
>Physics

Physics is literally autism exemplified.

I really think women should be more active in the political sphere

Yea! Diversity!

uhh...jimmy kimmel...?

I'm not an autistic memelord [merely pretending]

Guess who just won $120 racing Damon down the 405?

those guys on that Sup Forums website are such losers! Sad!

Actual top kek right here
well met

I enjoy small talk & idle chit chat. I find most people very well informed.

Yo, man, have an upvote. Listen, these right-wing nutters won't pull the wool over our eyes. Feminism is the future, and Islam is a marginalized ideology that needs to be respected.

I don't agree with all the political posts on my Facebook feed, but I respect their opinions.

Say John, how about that memo, really interested in getting those TPS Reports filed by Tuesday or the boss'll have my hide, HA! Want to go to that new Italian Restaurant for Lunch? Heard it's really good. John, me and the wife were planning an escapade out to the mountains for skiing, I got a groupon for 4 people so what do you say you bring your wife along? Up to watch the ball game at my house this weekend? it's gonna be a good matchup I tell ya. Politics? John you know I've been busy, but this Donald Trump guy doesn't seem as crazy as people make him out to be, I say we give him a chance, those Premiums are outrageous. We'll I'll be heading back to my cubicle, give a page or fax if ya need me, haha!

WE ARE NOT WORTHY

Hey man how's it going did you see the new OPSEC GMT? Man that shit sucks.

I keep seeing these guys posted on this site, can anyone redpill me on them?

yeah just give a quick rundown

>I DIG YOUR QUAFF, MR. BOGDANOFF

I'm happy

It amazes me how much more autistic Sup Forums looks while trying to act normal.

I believe that every person deserves to live in dignity without fear of oppression.

Haha just made a poppin Facebook post about HRC... lol the Madamme aight... popppinn!!

Yo we just getting together later at McBarnum's to do a little chat about stopping bigots, my girlfriend Helen will be there handing out t shirts. Bring donations! Also a performance after ward with my folk trio! Like us!