Who does he answer to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nonab6djMAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Satan

The Bogdanoffs

Barron Trump

Moloch.

I keep seeing pictures of these guys. Can someone give me a quick rundown on them?

You're mom

The Rothschilds. If George Soros is the king then the Rothschilds are the hand that moves the pieces.

I'm sure he'll find out soon enough...

Last descendants of Nephalem, saviors of Europe, pushing for ad absurdum in leftism through refugees, third-wave feminism, and governments turning a blind eye to criminals that benefit them, so that a new wave of unstoppable nationalism will be unleashed over Europe, Russia, and America.

This is the true red pill

forced meme

Its a meme. Not to be taken seriously

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Who's the head that controls the hands?

see

>one-post
>one line
>writing prompt

more like these

>says he killed off a bunch of jews for nazi money
>now he intends to heal the wounds of his past

By making countries so divided they burn themselves to the ground.

Who would be left to capitalize on the destruction?

>Hating on based Soros
He really care about the goyim.

Memes aside they are actually european royalty and were raised in a castle. One has a phd in math or something and the other in physics. They had a TV show like Bill Nye for a while in France. Their heads are effed up now for whatever reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nonab6djMAA
Cocksucker in Moloch

He will be made to answer when his corpse is rotting.

As you can guess by their appearance, they aren't really human, or at least not just human. Soros answers to them because of their control of physical wealth, but their motives are difficult to discern.

Are you sure he's not an animated corpse, because his face is already rotting. Or melting.

In 1945 he answered to Hitler himself

From surgery, don't know what it was for.

>proto-humans crafted by an unknown precursor race
>walked the Earth with dinosaurs
>after the great extinction vowed never to use their powers for evil again
>developed a neanderthal and human cross-breeding program creating Europeans
>this was necessary to create their own great great grandparents (your going to have to ask someone else for a quick rundown on this)
>taught the Dogon people about the Sirian star system
>taught the early Egyptians to store their grain in pyramids

Can someone give me the rundown on these two?

>Who ARE they, you might ask
>But they are not a who that can be are'd with any degree of certainty

I swear every time I see this pasta their IQs are written to be higher.