When we could say the real truth without being called Nazis (aka shield made after WW II)?

When we could say the real truth without being called Nazis (aka shield made after WW II)?.

Pic unrelated.
He is a great red piller tho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-blKKLgljY
terencemckenna.wikispaces.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-0e2GCf7c0g
youtube.com/watch?v=2eGdKztd4TE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People dont realize terrence mckenna was getting very redpilled towards the end of his life.

Once he started getting into European alchemy and the hermetic tradition he was slowly becoming a traditionalist and anyone familiar with julius evola the radical right traditionalist and what mckenna was heading towards could clearly see how jaded he was becoming

isn't that some LSD guy
fucking degenerate liberals all the sudden gaining racial awareness

after all these decades of ruining the white population now the children of these liberals are turning to racial politics. like pottery.

You are thinking of leary

Terence mckenna was an ethnobotanist and his brother dennis mckenna is an ethnobotanist/pharmacologist/botanical researcher

terence was more on the philosophical side and his brother is very much hard sciences

Thought he was just a filthy hippy, might have to look into the dude. I guess its up to us to normalize it, start with your rational white friends and make sure to add a little humor.

I'm probably right in assuming he's anti christian and carries jewish influence

I mean just look at him

look up terence mckenna and the hermetic tradition

if you play vidya or do something you can listen to a lecture with put it on.

You can zone out with vidya and listen to his lectures.

The guy isnt your tradtional "hippy" the mans verbal IQ was legendary

Hes not jewish hes irish/celtic

He doesnt shit on christianity he points out its virtues and its flaws

dont be a fag

I started listening to his earlier stuff and he sounded like a liberal and a feminists so I stopped. Did his later stuff start turning redpilled?

psilocybin moreso.

was he CIA?

yes it did

he took the ancient european alchemy pill

His earlier stuff it sounded like he was bashing against male dominated patriarchy and stuff and talking about feminism.
So it would be better to listen to his later recordings?

and now that I think about it, in his earlier stuff he seemed to think there was absolutely no differences between Europeans and Africans.

Dubs, I wouldnt say CIA directly, more like controlled opposition

You are misinterpreting that
I know which one you are talking about and hes talking about the psyches of all humans

we have a feminine/masculine mind and he was advocating a mental balance as well as he was talking about ancient alchemical texts regarding the feminine and masculine

he wasnt saying MAN VS WOMEN
MEN ARE PIGS

his work is covered in allegories and metaphors and ancient hermeticism

Learn to listen what and not who.
He literally made a video about being resurrected thanks to the internet. Visionary

I'm amazed he isn't more famous. He was literally a genius. I've never heard anyone come close to matching his ability to rapidly describe esoteric ideas.

bumping for soothsayer terrence the truth slinging hasher

jews took over the media and made it normal to sperg the fuck out any time someone says something they deem as wrong.

Second this.
The time will make him a very very important benchmark socially. Just like a mushroom for a single human, so what he actually was. A speaking mushroom.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-blKKLgljY

This is what I was using, I started at the earliest and went forward
terencemckenna.wikispaces.com/
This wiki is working towards a complete, chronological, searchable collection of Terence McKenna's lectures and their transcripts.
Lecture Timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=-0e2GCf7c0g

Terence McKenna is more relevant today than he's ever been. The (((fake news))), growing distrust in corporate media, etc. are degrading the public's faith in the institutions that have traditionally disseminated knowledge. People don't know where to turn to, but Terence has the answer: youtube.com/watch?v=2eGdKztd4TE

Thanks to this thread I'm going to start listening starting with his later talks and working backwards to earlier talks.

Wow this is great! Just bookmarked it for future reference.

Glad to redpill some stupid faggot

His earlier talks often get misunderstood because 99% of people have no idea what ancient alchemy is or have any concept of esotericism.

You need to understand something about ancient alchemical texts

if you want to read a far right version of terence mckenna read julius evola

I would have loved to hear julius evola and terence mckenna having a debate because they researched the same exact thing but came to very different conclusions but also exactly the same conclusions on other issues.

Read julius evola and terence mckenna and you will learn to respect both.

Dont take mckenna at face value because many of his lectures are layered very deeply

SpaceTime Continuum Feat. Terence Mckenna recorder in a rave was some of the greatest audios I listened to. More than 200 times and every time I do I catch something new or just make myself a better perciever. Like meditate

He's criticized religion for policing gender, population growth, and thought. He's also criticized science claiming it's going about studying nature the wrong way.
He's also talked about the politics behind science.

He's into social justice but not on the level of SJW's. He honors intelligence and life above all.

Terence recordings also help me sleep. There's just something about his vocals and speech patterns.
He's mastered the english language and knows how to get messages across.
He also likes memes.