Why do you Brits hate us burgers? Do we not bleed the same blood as you? Are we really so different? Father Britain...

Why do you Brits hate us burgers? Do we not bleed the same blood as you? Are we really so different? Father Britain, why hast thou forsaken us?

Relax, we're just the sassy kid.

He still loves us, even though he had a mid-life crisis and married that Paki bitch.

This thread is the reason they don't like us man, just play it cool.

Will he ever come back to us? We voted for Trump like papa Nigel asked us to... We fully supported Brexit. Why does our own creator hate us so?

He's just afraid of us and the dangerous silverware we might possess

Our ancestors left that shithole for a reason
They sailed the seas to live a better life

Burgers are degenerate

So are Brits

>can't handle the bants

Any anglo that legitimately hates seppos is a fucking commie

You're criminal ancestors were shipped off so the Brits could live a better life

>Brits

either they're bland automatons or they're incredibly narcissistic. not worth the shipping fee.

Wrong flag you cuck

Straya seriously, nobody fucking asked you to comment. Youre not even a country, youre a collection of unwanted criminals and sub-human abos.

>56%

>britian
>a better life than australia

you are ill. don't visit me like ever.

This.
I live in South Island where heaps of pom immigrants live
They are all SJW numales who think they're better than everyone else

Who can say America is not British?
Americanschlüß when?
Come home white man

America is now closer to English common law tradition than EU-ized Britain. Therefore BBC devotes as much time as possible to teaching simple hatred of all things American, because they really want to prevent the return of Magna Carta. Notice especially the completely dishonest and emotional babbling about guns. Our gun traditions come from England. The"militia" is an adaptation of the "yeomanry."

Well they do have those badass Trident missiles. Not much need for US friendship

Stfu austria

>Do we not bleed the same blood as you?
you are only 7% english. you do not have the same blood

Does it suck living in a country with a population smaller than many american cities?

>country roleplaying
>>>/reddit/

Don't you ever compare my glorious american jeans to bongish

It's comfy to be honest
North Island is highly populated and is a shithole
I live in an island with beautiful mountains and fjords
You should move to Alaska, then you could experience the magic of living in a beautiful area with not many people

M8, we've been sucking your cock for nigh on 70 years now, what more do you want?

I just want your love daddy T_T

Tickle our balls with your tongue on our new trade deal.

I love yanks tbf, but I'm a scot.
Far too presbyterian and masculine for that. Ask the anglicans.

Just wanted you to remind us whose in control. You can go back to worshipping Islam.

Is that a picture of your sister? She's cute.

America
Britain
New Zealand
Australia
Yes, even Canada.

The Bants are strong but we're family.

t. 60%

> Canada
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!

Because you're traitors who took up arms against the lads whose job it was to protect you.

For what? Because the Crown levied a single tax so that you might try repay all that had been done and was still being done for your benefit.

What's worse is that isn't wasn't even heavily enforced.

You also sided with the French in order to achieve your independence, betting that our need to protect Britain from invasion would outweigh our desire to keep the colonies under Brit rule.

We don't hate you, but you're the black sheep of the Anglo family because of how fucking jewish you've been.

We don't. It's just the US is low level bantz tier and easily triggered like all other autistic man children.

Aus is our real son. You are just our semi-illegitimate bastard that we had with a German prostitute who refused to use a coat hangar so now he claims to be on our will.

Stupid fuckin yanks. You and the pommies are just the fuckin same. Bunch of fuckheads. Go on, get the fuck outta here.

We left you because you are incredibly classist and don't have the desire for freedom that people like my ancestors had
Your ancestors were cucks for tyrants too pussy to sail the seas

They're consumed by the jealousy they feel towards the student that surpassed them.

Don't be this autistic about the revolution, it was you English told us to stop being so mean because we were putting yanks in their place too hard after all.

Please, stop.... it hurts. Just love us, we are you!

It wasn't any single tax. It was a bunch of issues coming together. A lot of bad decisions were made by king george iii when he was crazy, and continuallynprovoked the already riled up American people.
For instance the quartering act made colonists obligated to house, clothe, and feed british soldiers. And british soldiers frequently commited minor crimes that they wouldn't be punished for.
Things like that made tentions start to rise, then the boston massacre happened and things just spiraled out of control in a series of incredibly poor decisions made by the british.

>I've got so little going for me I have to move to the other side of the fucking globe to farm sheep.

Let freedom ring.

The more you learn about history the more you realise we have pretty good reasons to hate you.
I don't, though.

Go to your room New Zealand.

DAAAAAMN.

SHOTS FIRED.

Yeah you'll hate us but you still want to be in our sphere of influence so badly it hurts. I can honestly see you all turning into another Puerto Rico just to join us once we start throwing our big dick around.

>Implying the US isn't tsundere for France.

Britain was in 19th Century what America is becoming now,America is forming Military bases whereas Britain formed empires.

Daily reminder that America is not Anglo. Only 13% of Americans are of British ancestry. Like Latin America, you only share the language of your colonizer.

america is doing what the romans did to a lesser degree.

>hey, yeah.. do whatever you want
>we're just gonna put a base riiiiiight here.

That's pretty subjective burger.

We'd love to be with you on any world stage, but don't think we'd wouldn't happily go our own way if we had too, I know for a fact if Clinton won we'd be as Anti-USA as ever. (Well the people would), since Hilary was gagging to stick her fingers up Merkels meat hole.

>meanwhile, in Asian Secondary Raw Goods Investment Zone(澳大利邪00X)

Fuck the queen and fuck Britain.

things where fine till you started hanging around with the hooknoses and interfering with our affairs.

We don't hate you, you stupid cunt.

>France bankrupts itself to help America
>Franklin largely loved in France, America greatly respected
>France and the US are eternal bros now

>10 years later
>The US declares neutrality and ditches France

One of the scummiest moves in history. Even the English see the Americans for the opportunistic trash they are.

If Brits hate countries, it's England (for Scots), Scotland (for Anglos), Ireland, France, Germany, Pakistan and possibly Russia, Poland, Belgium and Luxembourg
Brits tend to like America

Why live in a shithole full of arrogant numales when you could sail the seas and live in this?

France was preparing to takeover USA, USA was wise to break ties so they could keep their newfound freedom

we dont need their love. weve grown into an empire and they have regressed to an island. pathetic

You're a Red coat likely pressed into service are dragged across the Atlantic to police and protect a bunch of ungrateful colonial scrotes who think themselves so aggrieved that they've got to share their home and hearth with you that they pelt you with rocks while out on patrol.

They act surprised when in fear for your lives, and in the confusion of the moment you open fire.

Hands up don't shoot mo'fugguh

Patriot lives matter

America did go to war with Britain, they just weren't very powerful.

We took their best and brightest and left them with... well, them.
It's spite. Pretty much just spite.

>Why do you Brits hate us burgers?

The Brits fucking hate themselves, what makes you think they will like us?

Pleb m8

This

If they wanna be on our side, fine, if not, then they can be friends with their euro buttbuddies

We don't give a shit

>all this role-playing

>Not roleplaying on an Azberjanian caligraphy forum.

top wew

>regressed to an island.
What is the commonwealth?

What is Brexit?

No lad. Our ancestors lead the Empire. You were just happy to be a part of it.

The USA is our closest offspring and this is probably why we clash so much, because we are too alike. They were the only ones who had the fucking balls to lay their lives on the line for their inherited English freedoms.

>Yes, even Canada.

Apologize you fucking slag.

Is this the thread with the gay sex party and the spinning willys that go beep beep, oh yes that is nice isn't it, £5 to use my bum sir i'm very clean, do you want marmalade with that or just a kick in the teeeth, you must think I was born yesterday i've seen your type beforem i've got my eye on you, thruppance for a can of pop when I can buy 7 for 14 shillings, mothers setting off fireworks again best go and tend to them she likes pig whistles, clacky tappers and nag spleps, yees they're the ones, mothers favorites them, put the kettle on lad i'm parched fathers got the squits again look at the mess he's made best put some newspapers down next time it's a good carpet he'll ruin that if it bleeds through

hello

>Leaving the land of your fathers and the seat of an empire to dwell with a bunch of tattooed nigs in the arse end of nowhere.

>Yes, even Canada
No

foy

Rather would live with based Maori on a beautiful island, than an island ran by tyrants importing Pakis blacking your qt daughters

> Based indigenous...

> BASED!

kek

Inshallah old bean.

Britain is the motherland. Germany is der vaterland.

This pretty much explains our attitude to everything

What did kek mean by this?

Your divide and conquer tactics have no power here.

Because you expected the colonies to pay off your war debts from the french and Indian war something that we fought in not because we wanted to but because we where good citizens of the crown. Sure it was your officers but who made up the majority of the fighting men but colonials. Then when we ask for a say in parliament you rebuke us as if we didn't just fight and die for you.

The original 13 States are anglo so they count.

I'd suck the queen's tits she's still a looker after 90.

We don't it's all fun and games. If shit hits the fan with Russia, I have no doubt UK would have USA's back.

If we can take out the Quebec part of Canada, I am OK with this.

>7
Alright lad, we fucking slaughtered frogs by their gorllions for you lazy shites to sleep tight at night, then you gurn when we ask you to give a tenner in return?

>Post a comment about religion in UK

>Bong responds with refutation of race percentages

WEW

>Birmingham
>28% Arabs or Asian

> Posts a comment about 'indigenous' Britain's being displaced.

> Doesn't realise things are 10 times worse in the USA.

> Thoroughly BTFO and can only reply with semantics and WEW.

Now sit the fuck down, we're having an Anglo reunion here.

>Having the nerve to bitch about classism and numales in the same argument
Bitching about classism is the most numale thing ever, I bet you're a fucking communist.

Your ancestor was bullied out of his homeland by a wig-clad nobleman who referred to him as a peasant once in passing.

And now his great, great, great grandchild is speaking up in defense of the 'based' natives he lets have their way with his wife.

>Doesn't realise things are 10 times worse in the USA.

What did he mean by this?

>grouping arabs and asians together in the same slice

Because there are only 5 inhabited continents IDK.

He meant Trump is for 8 years at most and Brexit is forever.

>Because the Crown levied a single tax
>a single tax
>What is mercantilism?
The whole purpose of the 13 colonies was to be cash farms for the Crown/Motherland. Eventually we decided that a system that makes us nothing but tax cattle and indentured servants, that constantly mistreated us, and didn't listen to us in government should be replaced with a brand new system of government that serves the PEOPLE for a change.

Just how much money did the 13 American colonies make Britain? Well, you started peddling opium to the Chinese because you couldn't keep your treasury in order. We were the biggest cash cow you ever had.

Because the majority of the colonists didn't want a fight in the first place. It was the Brits and French with their dick measuring contest which got us into the mess in the first place.

This. /thread

FUCK the Brits. You're not American if you're trying to kiss their bitch asses. FUCK THEM