Stop driving foreign cars.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/bmw-pulls-breitbart-ads-amid-war-against-free-press/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm thinking about getting a lease on pic related

I qualify for 245 a month/ 36 months because of my good goy points

>he thinks i can afford a car
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm a poorfag who buys used anyways, it doesn't matter.

Anyhow, at the moment the fucking Nissan Titan is more American than a Chevy Silverado. It's designed by Nissan of America by Americans, and then built in America, with some money of course going back to Japan. The Chevy Silverado isn't even built in America, despite Chevy being an American company. This is the last I checked at least, maybe Chevy makes some cars here now.

i'll stop driving foreign cars as soon as we get good american cars

Implying

GM and Ford actually make some decent cars these days, but as I said in my post they're not really much more American than some foreign brands, because they like to outsource production.

this sadly...

build a decent fucking car then

I only drive American desu

>There are people who buy/rent new cars from dealerships instead of just dropping a grand or two on something out of someones yard.

America has decent cars REEE

Got a 2010 Chevy HHR and and a 1966 GMC i1000 in the driveway..... Guess which ones made in Mexico

Make decent cars that are between 5-15 years old

What is the greater good for US

1.American car built in Mexico-my Ford Fusion hybrid
2. Foreign car built here- Toyota Corolla

Love my car and want to buy US/US but only like 8 models fit that description and they're all trucks or shit tier.

No. American cars are SHIt, you heard it here first folks, THEYRE COMPLETE SHIT!

Toyota and Honda are the best brands.

But most American cars are shit, Japanese cars are cheap and more reliable

"No"

what about American cars that were built in Mexico?

like this

>Ford

American car companies are gigantic welfare queens who know they can spend decades making shitty, overpriced cars and the Democrats will bail them out every time they go bankrupt because they can compete with japan

>American cars
Bwahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha
Hehehehhehehehehhehehehehehhehehe
Hihihihihihhihihihihihihihihihi
Hohohohohohoho
On a serious note, do you even know how to build cars or you are preferring the good ol horse cart over foreign engineering ?

my car is pic related
built in japan
im sorry daddy

>What is better to buy pol
>A car built by niggers run by American union bosses who give their union dues in part to the DMV and assembled in Mexico that will last at most 10 years
>A car built by nips assembled by poor whites and also some niggers that will last easily 15 years
Hmmmmm

>To the DMV
To the DNC*

4 runners are dope don't be sorry

Ok. Please recommend me a good NZ car manufacturer.

>trucks or shit tier.
>shit tier

That's weird, right?
It's like they know the highest selling vehicles should be made at the least cost for some reason.
Dirt bags.

Never, you orange narcissistic dumbass

boipussi magnet, for shure

idk do you know how to win wars

taxing imports to raise money sounds ok but not choosing the best car for your needs is pretty dumb tbqh. No one does that

POO

Really adds coal to my neurons. Hopefully Trump brings back Ford auto manufacturing. Ford is good other than the paint quality. I have had no mechanical problems and just get my car claybared every spring after the winter salt in the Midwest. 10/10 would buy again.

You do not have one, and neither do we anymore, but that is Okay, our cars just sucked up petrol like crazy,

Does it count if my 1988 Honda Accord LX Coupe was built in OHIO?

gottem

MAKE AMERICAN CARS GREAT AGAIN

I gotchu Trumpfam.
I drive a 3 year old Ford currently. Previous to that, I had a '97 GM 1500 pickup. Miss that truck a lot...
Both vehicles made in Michigan.

I'll have you know I drive a nissan skyline R34 imported to florida just to please my autism thank you very much

Hes right

adamlz?

Someone hit and ran my rear bumper yesterday =(

>yfw I literally imported titled a RHD Japanese import in the U.S.
>mfw JDM is lyfe

pics. I too live in Florida and drive a grey market import

That must be why the new Titan is a bloated POS

Yeah we are pretty good at it actually, thats why the mighty burgerland needed the help of the entire world to take down a country a 1/5th it's own size.
Just to get btfo a few years later by some rice farmers because they had to fight their wars alone for once.

do you guys think donald trump had his facial hair removed with that laser hair remover? or he just never had facial hair? it almost looks like he shaves but then again you can't see too much

>You should support the companies that needed a bailout because they couldnt manage themselves properly.The same companies that fired american workers and outsourced.
nah fuck them
By the rules of capitalism they play by, they can suck a dick
I drive a 20yo corolla that runs and has lasted better than cars 10 years newer

Just buy whatever brand made those cars in mad max

Woah what happened to Holdens? Moved off-shore? That's a bloody shame if so. I still aspire to owning a dirty old Kingswood one day.

>implying they dont build silverado's in Michigan and Indiana
I honestly dont think they ever stopped building these trucks in america and you just fell for leftist memes in 08

adamlz is nice irl but desu he doesn't know much about cars

Can't - EPA hates diesels

Teslas are fucking sexy American cars.

Anything GM is garbage, 2 bail outs later, it's still garbage.

The only good car GM offers isn't even a U.S. GM car, it's an austrialian holden commodore rebadged as the Chevy SS.

I drive a true American sedan

>good goy points
>money loaned to you by jewish bankers

The only car designed and made in Canada was the crown Victoria and even then it was made sold and branded by a US company

so yeah not owning a foreign car is a little bit hard not to do. I do own a crown Vic I just need to repair it and don't have money for parts

Fuck you

>implying the Impala is bad
>implying the cruze is bad
>implying their trucks are bad
>implying the corvette is bad
I dont like any of their SUV's rn tho

I drive a '03 BMW 540i Msport so dont take me for a GMaboo either

been driving a ford since day one. i thought it was just a better car, now i know why

don't be retarded

here in Georgia, we have a Honda plant and a KIA plant. they probably make more cars in America than ford does

oh and I forgot to add pretty much anything Cadillac is putting out right now is p based

>us/Canadian/Russian machinery vs German

i'm a massive trump supporter but only because he's alot like hitler. i drive pic related nazi hate machine

Japanese manufacturers have some plants here. Some even have more parts made here than the "American" cars. Most parts in American cars are made in Mexico presumably because of Nafta agreements.

Stop making shitty cars.

Don't you have the Australian designed and built ford (Australia) falcon the same way we had crown Vic's?

2004 honda civic hybrid suck my fat dick, it's full of the thousands of dollars of gas I've saved over the years.

Sell it and get a cobalt SS turbo or Mazdaspeed 3 if hate free weight reduction

I drive a Ford. 100% of chevies V8s have or will have rear main seal leaks

How are people this bad at life?

mazdaspeed 3 is FWD trash

I bought a Toyota Camry. It was apparently built in Kentucky. Is that good enough?

he has nice eyes

You're not an American if your car doesn't leak a little oil

>not changing the oil for two years

but i have a 03 durango

Owning a car is like having another expense. Literally another bill. It's a luxury for some. Unless you're an entitled little brat like you seem to be.

>driving autonomous cars

it's like you want to have an "accident" or something

>lease a 2016 model car for $200 a month that will pretty much never deteriorate
>buy a shitmobile for $2000 that will demand $6000 in repairs within a few years

They are all shit.

The corvette is the only decent one but it's not a practical daily driver.

Not forgetting to mention that the motor alone costs around $12k new

For $15k to $20k I could buy a decent mileage C5 in great condition, add a few mods and run low twelves.

Why the fuck would I want to pay 60k to 90k for a C7 vette? The market is flooded with previous years.

Why is his skin orange though?

I'd consider it if my nipponese 4 banger died

bmw hates Trump

infowars.com/bmw-pulls-breitbart-ads-amid-war-against-free-press/

Crew cab 1/2 Silverados come from Mexico
Also Silverado production is supposed to begin Jan 2018 in Oshawa Ontario

> leasing cars

shit you are a cuck

unless you want to live around niggers, it's a necessity

BMW is trash now... over priced cuck mobile, it's nothing as it was in the 80's and 90's.

or you can learn how to fix cars, and save thousands of dollars

u jelly, American pig?

American cars are terrible. Terrible styling. Terrible reliability.

>not keeping trade relations with ally nations healthy so you can exploit their resources to our benefit
Trump-sama would be dissapointed in your lack of economic sense.

>Terrible styling.
all cars nowadays look the same

like shit

Buy one used.

Actually Saturn was a good company before GM sodomized it.

There is a reason the roads of America have millions of Saturns still driving around reaching 20+ years old. The cars were built with high quality even if they were plastic, plain and have loud motors.

There was a time when fun affordable cars were produced.

To be fair, Europe did hand you themselves on a silver platter leading up to war. Also, didn't you guys still have a good amount of colonial influence you could exploit for resources back in those days? Hardly fair not to count that into your size, no?
You guys were pretty good though, shame about the whole Merkel thing.

I'm gonna buy a Chrysler soon.