Truth About Immigrants - Discussion

Consider this Sup Forums

Every liberal who gets triggered over the whole idea that "all illegal immigrants are criminals" is simply missing the point. Lemme explain.

It is considered a crime to unlawfully enter and work in a country without proper documentation, so, therefore it is illegal to do so, meaning if you immigrate without documentation, that makes you an illegal immigrant, meaning you're a criminal.

I mean, the explanation is in the very name itself here Sup Forums if you look at it, ILLEGAL immigrants.

If it's so simple, then how come everyone, every liberal and non liberal, still have such a hard time understanding this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/articles/2009/zogby.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

illegal immigrants are not human beings

Because both party establishments and the media don't have a problem with it or in some way benefit from the problem so they influence public perception that it is the new Jim Crow, the new law that exists purely for racist reasons, and people are so fucking eager to be progressive they eat it up.

Obviously it's Japan that has such a good answer, never open your borders and tell all of your friends not to let it happen

Every day I am more and more convinced that universal suffrage was the worst idea in human history

no human, much less human beans, has the innate right to disregard another countries laws

> Only just starting to realise that only white property owning/tax paying males should be able to vote
Nu-Sup Forums is finally starting to come around.

Pretending to live somewhere you don't on the taxpayer's dime is shitty.

Honestly at this point I agree, Japan is right, they don't really have the right to be considered people if they don't actually go about being a citizen of country the legal way, I mean, citizens are people, so if you're not a citizen, you're not a person.

Not to mention, especially in the case of here in my country, it'd be cheaper if you came here with proper documentation and on plane, rather then leave your shit hole of country on a shit hole of a packed boat, just when you know you'll get caught and detained. They're wasting the $400 they saved up for a year just to get absolutely merced by our navy.

Mexicans have been coddled by liberals so long they feel entitled to drain American resources.

cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/articles/2009/zogby.pdf

>Every liberal who gets triggered over the whole idea that "all illegal immigrants are criminals" is simply missing the point.
Of course they are. This is obvious to us, but glad you're processing it this way.

Liberalism is not a sound ideology, it's just a collection of slogans that don't mean anything other than what they desire at any given time based on the subversion multinational banks install on them via media.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean just Mexicans here. I mean literally every single illegal immigrant, white people included. Fuck Swedish backpackers who come her on a holiday visa then work. Fuck shitty immigrants from the middle east who get priority housing after being detained. I'm saying it now, criminals, in this case, illegal immigrants, deserve no respect or help.

Liberals cannot understand anything.

you do know illegal immigrants actually do alot of good for the economy? they are more likely to got to college and create businesses. My daddy knows 4 mexican doctors. they are really cool with nice cars and sexy wives

You've clearly either been bankrolled, or fucking haven't learnt a thing. For the lower middle class of people, which is the majority here, illegal immigrants are our number one fucking problem, they take our housing, there is clear evidence of illegal immigrants who get intergrated in after being detained for a year or two, will be given priority housing, and a boost of money to get them going. Like fuck, why?

I've done a fair amount of traveling and most of my friends are brainwashed. I tell them to go to LITERALLY ANY OTHER COUNTRY and try to overstay their visa and see what happens.

>If it's so simple, then how come everyone, every liberal and non liberal, still have such a hard time understanding this?
Because this happens literally every election cycle. Democrats HAVE to paint the Republicans as racist to stand a chance of winning, and that means avoiding giving any lip service to border control.

The reality, however, is that both parties spend the other 3 years doing everything they can to throw Mexicans back over the border. In addition to dragging organized crime activity into unsuspecting, American neighborhoods, it's the last thing Mexico needs right now. The best thing you can do to argue with a liberal is point out that there are people back in Mexico who are suffering greatly because of this flood of immigrants.

Mexico is sitting on some of the grandest natural resources in the world, with access to some of the largest oil wells in the world. In spite of all of the immense wealth that this country is capable of generating, you have 2-story mansions sitting a stone's throw away from makeshift shanty towns of cardboard and tarp. In any other situation, the wealth disparity and brutality inflicted on the population by the cartels (which would make even our most depraved Chicago gangbanger blush) would have lead to a full-on fucking revolt. Our open border is serving as a release valve for this political pressure, however. If you're mad enough to start a revolt, you're mad enough to just hop a fucking fence and say "fuck that shit."

For your case in the States there, you've got a valid point, truly seems like you guys are stuck with those who just day fuck it. A waste of time and resources, and a general blight overall, but, it's still something that occurs.

Trump is going to do something

We're not as stuck with them as you think. Deportation is a rather developed science here in the states now. Reagan(?) use to do these massive, televised deportations of illegal immigrants in key areas. Doing this caused many of them to just hop back over the border on their own.
God willing.

They say while aborting children En-masse.

Guess you guys got it lucky then. Don't know why we can't just execute them on our islands we detain them at, no one would know, no one would miss them. Then again, maybe they already do, but let a few in just to keep suspicion down.

Seems to be the case, although abortion isn't really the issue I'm concerned with here.

Liberals get triggered by you saying the PERSON is "an illegal"

Just because they broke a law does not make their personhood illegal.

See, the Clintons broke some laws, but we don't call them "illegals"

How different would the elections be if only landowning adult white males had the right to vote? Or if any of the three were requirements to vote

Why are liberals always degenerates?

Parenting? Genetics?

Serious Question.

>If it's so simple, then how come everyone, every liberal and non liberal, still have such a hard time understanding this?
because its easier to take everything at face value and only construct half an argument than it is to actually think about things. people are lazy and gullible and will believe everything they read

>so if you're not a citizen, you're not a person
again, looking at my previous point, coming to that conclusion would take thought. if you said that line in a casual conversation, red flags would go up for everybody present because theyve been condition to view everyone as equal and valid and special and perfect, etc.

moral relativism

Honestly, it comes down to shitty parenting, either through not enough discipline, or just being spoiled poppycocks, or they just follow a trend, or think the world owes them everything. Honestly, it's just shitty, grow up and learn to live in a hard world.

Honestly, I don't think you get it, if they exist in a place where them being in that place is illegal, then that person very well existing is illegal. The person, in this case, is illegal.

?

A good post by canada? The fuck

Guess these days, anything is possible

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

>108748580
Ok I'll elaborate my train of thought

They try to justify illegal immigration through applying a different set of standards to those they patronizingly look down upon, illegals have a moral claim in their eyes which makes it a form "good crime".

Leftists frame it as poor people of color trying to have a better life here regardless of the costs to their fellow taxpayer. Our country is capable of providing the opportunity for such a better life, therefore they are morally justified to illegally migrate here no matter what the law says.

To our leftist virtue signalers, it does not occur to them that they could possibly be the real racists for conflating the desire to see existing immigration law enforced with their own inability to distinguish Mexicans/Hispanics from illegal immigrants.

Have you ever downloaded an album/game/software illegally? The act of immigrating illegally is actually a lesser crime than the theft most of you commit every day.

Checked

Haven't actually if I'm being truly honest. Never worked out how to pirate correctly on my shitty laptop.

A crime is still a crime no matter how morally justified. Only times I think an exception to that would be self defence, and hanging rapists or pedophiles, even if they have a mental disorder that makes them do it, they're sick and need to be culled.

But I agree, there is entirely a difference between Hispanics/Mexicans and what have you, and illegal immigrants. Let Mexican people move into your country, by all means, if they have papers, if they have intent on becoming a productive citizen, then don't stop them. It's the leeches I'm pissed about, and the liberals who support it because of the racism, which in my opinion does not exist, and the fact that they like to jump on bandwagon like it was the biggest trend ever! Oh wait, it is these days.

Because they are literally retarded

I know im illegal.

Im never being deported back to Europe. Me being white and all. I blend right in with trump supporters. kek

Thanks mexibros for diverting all the attention away from me.

Posting this here.
This is only a test

See, being a smug asshat about it doesn't let you get away with it. White immigrants are just as bad as any other.

Honestly that all probably has some substance to it, but it's tiny as fuck mate.

Seriously? Fuck you.

Makes white people look bad, this gives some weight to the shitskins claim that white people either don't get punished or get lesser then punishments then nogs and such for the same crime.

Get legal you fucking asshole

Agreed, his kind are just as bad here, fucking white Europeans come here on a holiday visa, then fucking stay and work under a different name. Scum.

Let's cut the PC crap. Technically, you're not even an immigrant, you're just a straight up invader.

I'd love to go to Japan, get a minimum wage shitjob and go on welfare and get paid by the taxpayers to fuck their women. Why can't I?

Strongly but well put.

This might give you some idea.

Wouldn't be a problem if you migrate there legally and actually do it right. Go fuck any country's women, just as long as you fucking go about it legally

>dad came to the states illegally when he was 17
>was granted amnesty by reagan
>mother gave birth to me when she was illegal
>I was granted automatic citizenship
>a few years later my dad got my mom to become a legal citizen
>now we all live happily together in a beautiful house on a 25 acre plot of land in Sierra Madre, California because my dad made a killing flipping houses

Suck my dick

sasuga nippon, fpbp

See, immigrants that do this shit are always smug about it. Like seriously, you're just proving that you took the chance away from a rightful citizen of the country, and laughed while doing it.

>cuckachusetts

disgusting.

Liberals aren't human.
These things are absolute morons who don't understand ANYTHING. I wouldn't trust a liberal to clean my toilet.

They're absolute morons, it's unbelievable.

It's not the person who is illegal. It's in the name illegal IMMIGRANT. It's the fact that you immigrated illegally.

In a game there are illegal moves. When someone makes an illegal move you don't start screaming how the player isn't illegal, it's because even the dumbest people understand that it's the action that is illegal.

Fair enough, valid point to prove that it's the action and not the person... An illegal immigrant is just shorthand for an illegally migrated person. But, if the actions makes the man, the actions becomes the man.

Did you try opening in new tab?

The actual words illegal alien appear in our legal verbiage.

It's not a pejorative, the left just engages tireless in logomachy to control the narrative or derail it entirely.

> no human being is illegal

good thing mexicans arent human beings

Seems as though these days, the left are just left for some sorta fashion statement, I don't understand the validity in them.

Yeah, still nothing my dude

>Latinos
>Florida is blue
Must be counting Cubans as white?

m8 florida is a cesspit

they have cubans to be sure, but they also have columbians, dominicans, haitians, mexicans, and ever other flavor of aquanig and aquabean

those kids on the boarder from honduras were running for their lives. your country installed a dictator and lots of ppl don't think their kids will survive

problem with you wingnuts is you're all about law and order for others

now fuck em again by pulling the rug out from under them

Weird. Why am I able to see in perfect zoom?

Just trying to get some infographics together.
I would prefer unauthorized personnel- it's not as 'meansounding' as 'illegal alien', but then it would trigger the Left with them saying that I'm trying to dehumanize or unpersonalize them or some shit

No human is illegal, but they can be a criminal!

>no human being is illegal
>it's ok to murder unborn children
Really activated my almonds

The problem is that they think every illegal immigrant is their housekeeper or gardener. They don't see the other half, not to say those two aren't criminals themselves.

They're not running from a dictator in Honduras. They're running from gang warfare and poverty you stupid fucking leaf. And I bet you can't name one way in which it would be beneficial to Americans to let them in.

So stand your ground and fight for your clay if you think you've been wronged by a foreign government. Don't run to land controlled by said government and ruin it for everyone else bringing your ilk.

Just because you're in a shit situation doesn't mean to get to commit crime.

you should have let them have their democracy then you couldn't bitch. what they have down there is a libertarian nightmare back by the us for corporate interests

yeah humanitarianism isn't helpful to you

I call them criminal occupants.

yeah right, when the iraqis tried that you obliterated the city

So what is your argument then? Because invading our land illegally isn't an option. Guess you'll just have to die.

colombians have been fighting your puppets for 50 years

I don't give a fuck about your humanitarian bullshit if it means flooding my country with a bunch of randos. And I didn't have a fucking thing to do with anything that's ever happened in Honduras, cock-sucker.

no that's your argument?

Looks like SOMEONE watched the new razorfist video on the boarder wall...

trying again

neither did the ppl running

That doesn't mean I have an obligation to help them. Especially if it's against my own economic, political, and cultural interests.

Answer me or don't. You have no leg to stand on either way besides getting called out by everyone in this thread with your (((humanitarian))) bullshit

cock-sucker.

Gaza Strip is literally the size of my Grandfathers Ranch in Texas. Y'all are fighting over nothing

Over time the media has trained their stupid faggot goyim pets to use the terms immigrant, illegal immigrant and refugee interchangeably. They don't understand the difference anymore. If you say that illegal immigrants are illegal, they assume that means you want to punt poor syrian babies into the oven. This timeline is great for the happenings, but I have never really understood just how stupid the average person actually is. So many bluepilled cunts in Aus. I want to move back to the states, I still got U.S citizenship.

imagine if yellowstone blew and all of latin america said to you . well it's not my fault

When you enter a country illegally then I can only assume two things. One; You have something to hide and therefore can't go through normal procedures. Two; You just don't give a fuck and decide that you're not gonna wait your turn like everyone else.

Being an illegal immigrant is like cutting in line at the grocery store. Law and order and enforcing those laws are what separates civilization from the natural state of the world. If you can't enforce your own border and allow others to break the law as they will then you have one hell of a slippery slope ahead of you. Leftists however hate law and order so this plays into their agenda perfectly. They want to break down our current society and (in theory) remake the world in their own image. Support of illegal immigration is thus simply a means to an end.

That's four slots that a not-dreamer actual-citizen might have gotten at medical school.

Oh wait, no, affirmative action.