It's happening in Ashland OR!

capped these from the Jackson county police scanner group on Facebook.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qhzdxYnwhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last one.

What are they gonna arrest him for? lmao

>mfw it's a shitskin

No idea. Ashland is the most liberal city in Oregon second only to Portland. Buncha trannies, interracial couples and fart sniffing hippies. You never see this stuff there so it's a big deal to them.

>distinctive face mask

>AC/DC is distinctive

Mexican confirmed.

Wo hooo. American nationalism world wide!!

Hello fellow Southern Oregano
Cave Junction reporting in

Hey there neighbor, Medford outskirts here.

my wife, 3 kids and I went to Shop N Kart the other day and this old faggoty academic type asked us if all the kids were ours.

We responded with the affirmative and he asked my wife if she was on medication.

The entire store was very rude to us and I felt it was because we have all these white kids.

later we went to costco and everyone couldn't stop telling us how beautiful and amazing our kids were

idk fucking Ashland man.

watch it not happen lul

Counter-Ops - Post a bunch of fake Antifa posters around town with spooky kinda racist-y symbols on them.

Eugene here. The normies are flipping shit on Facebook. God I hate this town, the fucking marches were too much to handle here.

>tfw always have to hide my power level in public, no matter WHAT

Ashland is a horrid place. I'd gladly live in methford for a decade than spend a week in Ashland. I'm not supervised that this dude chose to blanket Ashland at all.

>cascadian
>not state of jefferson

GET OUT NEWFAG

I'm sorry your having to deal with that march crap. I'm glad we havnt had any of that here (yet). We just deal with a lot of trannies and Ooga boogas lately, but they seemed to have crawled back under their polished rocks and whatnot for now.

I live just 10 to 15 minutes outside medford.
Didint know there was so many southern oregon bros

BRO
i used to live in Eug. Off Jefferson street. Eugene was literally my redpill. I became pretty reactionary after realizing how fucking hardcore commie people are there. Unironically so.

I figure if you are a man in southern Oregon without any sort of dreads or weird look you must be conservative

Siiiick. I'm glad there seems to be a few of us around. Mostly just see a buncha people from Eugene or Portland in Sup Forums, had no idea so many were in Sup Forums

Since when is "hate speech" illegal in the USA?

The poster doesn't even come close to incitement or harassment either.

What a load of bullshit. If I was the guy who made them, I would let them arrest me and then drop a hefty civil rights lawsuit on the police.

Josephine county is a libertarian dream
We have roving bands of community armed watches and meth freaks battling it out every fall

So called "hate speech" is illegal in Oregon? I thought this was still America

This, I was planning on doing this in another extremely local college town but was just gonna hand them out to people straight up. Kek, I don't want to be arrested.

>local
Liberal*

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it took me 4 hours to get out of eugene how can you fucks live in that tourist trap ever

mfw i fucking live in jackson county

Welcome to the party!

Also more screens of people bitching

And another one

tfw so many oregon bros
my best friend lives in eugene but hes a hardcore liberal

Seriously, this is how you know its a shitskin false flag

why are the police on this?

they wouldnt hunt down someone posting BLM meet-and-greet

College football and basketball?

Ashland police is liberal as fuck. They even arrest people for public smoking now.

>punches a white nationalist
>endless circle about being a hero and can take on Nazis
>literal Nazis take up the offer
>police please defend us

And I'm suppose to care why? I don't kick sleeping dogs or poke bears.

It's pretty quiet on the coast, we had one of those stupid ass women walk things in coos Bay but that's about it.

Assland is ALL commifornians

>biker
>left wing faggot

i guess the koch brothers need to come in and fund a huge lawsuit

because this is wrong, we have a constitutional right called "freedom of association"

Eugene

>if you see someone being harmed by a nazi, dont fucking film it you faggots

fuck you, ill add laugh tracks

Haha my bad. 3rd most liberal city in that case.

Only south and campus is liberal
Ashland is worse desu

I don't know how they could hold those women walks in the eastern Oregon towns of Halfway and Joseph, there are no liberals out there. Except for perhaps at EOU.

I was surprised we had it here as well, not really a liberal area at all, but any excuse to get attention I suppose.

lol we had one here in florence as well

based Lee

More shtuff

God damn it now I wanna go to Moes, thanks...

It must have been the entire female student body at SWOCC at the Coos Bay walk

There was one in Eugene, rightr?
I never saw it, drove downtown and everything

More than likely, that place is a little festering liberal hive

>>distinctive face mask
>being such an edgelord that you wear distinctive masks

Niggas need to start hitting up army surplus stores and go INdistinct.
>black boots
>black pants
>black jacket
>black mask

Does not mean hit up the Macy's emo section.

It won't. It never does.

Probably not, but one can dream.

Also check'd

This is police state USA we're talking about here.

Police officers arrest people from crimes, then find the crimes afterwards.

No. They arrest suspects and investigate crimes to find the person who committed said crime. Then they are sent to a trial by a jury of their peers; they even get a free lawyer.

Quick diversion question: what do the numbers mean on this thread? (And any thread for that matter) the ones I'm talking about are the top and bottom right, formatted like x/x/x/x. Believe it's posts/users/image/bump but I'm not sure.

Reason I ask is a thread has a few guys circle jerking each other and I'm curious about it.

Thanks and sorry.

Hover over the numbers.

Forgot to add: mobile fag for 4 more hours.

they are magic numbers that work in conjunction with a posters M.E.M.E. levels which is measured by post content, word choice and phrasing, and how many (You)s can be expected to recieve.

Can confirm. Prosecutors are the worst though. They don't care if you committed the crime, they just want you to take a plea deal. :(

That was supposed to be the idea, but seeing as you can literally find videos of cops arresting people for resisting arrest, I'd say it got subverted.
youtube.com/watch?v=7qhzdxYnwhg

see

replies / imgs / posters / page#

They have to pay for the "public defender" as well as court cost when they get out of jail.

Portland fag reporting in.

Its not illegal to be a neo-Nazi, none of the police' business.

Nice falseflag

Oh look, a false-flagging mudskin.

Anyway, Oregon, we need to have a talk. Either you figure out a way to curb commiefornian travel up the I-5 corridor or you're not going to have any friends to the north when the civil war kicks off.