INSTALLAH

businessinsider.com/report-obama-quietly-sent-221-million-to-the-palestinian-authority-hours-before-leaving-office-2017-1

I feel like hugging this man right now. You are on the right side of History President Obama, your legacy is in tact with the ENTIRE world with this popular move of justice.

God bless you and your Family! $221 Million for Palestine, one step closer to FREEDOM and LIBERATION

What a waste of tax payers dollars

JUST

Too bad, cut the check bad goys

Pope Francis approves

Guess once where that money goes.

Who gives a fuck about a dead zionist juden. Stop making enemies then

Jesus, what a fucking faggot. If we aren't paying the kikes, we're paying their cousins. How about we stop paying either of them for jack shit in return.

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

Noice triggering there OP. Is this the thread where conservatives love Jews or hate them? 9.5/10. For the low hanging fruit,

In all honesty tho, this was probably a last ditch fund to him up Trump & Co. mopping up ISIS

Why does conservative love jews in israel yet worship Hitler?

You cant have both. Either you gas all kikes or you dont!

Hol up
If Israel is our (greatest) ally,
and Palestine is Israel's enemy,
isn't this technically treason?

Can it be stopped? Maybe we can call the bank and cancel the check before they get to western union.

SHUT THE FUK UP JUDE

Hot and spicy ISIS recruitment materiel there m8. Numbers by the millions worldwide if Trump wants to play

Israel is our greatest ally the same way that a 30 year-old meth-junkie is an old lady's greatest grandchild.

Pretty much. Greatest Parasites

Checked

Praise KEK

You goyim don't like Israel cuz Israel are jews
Not because of "muh parasite"

DIE JUDEN

GET OUT MY POCKETS, MY TAX MONEY BELONGS TO AMERICA

Well maybe if that wasn't an oxymoron then we'd be chill.

i like israel over paleshits

Literally you

As a jew myself, I found it praiseworthy.

Threadly reminder:

The muslims and christians believe that whoever holds the dome on the rock (temple of jerusalem) controls the outcome of the second coming, ragnarok, apocalypse, armageddon or whatever you want to call it. The muds want to keep it from being rebuilt by the juice/christians and the juice/christians both want to see it rebuilt because in scripture the rebuilding of solomons temple brings about the second coming of christ. gods kangdom cannot arrive on earth until the temple is rebuilt. you need to understand how important this also is in jewish thought, the jew believes that his life and the life of all jews are hinged entirely on bringing "gods kindom" down to earth. every act they make, every moment of their lives is a "mitzvah", either a correction of the record as it were or a delay of gods kingdom because in their mind yahweh has a specific set of plans that they must carry out, which only the jew is capable of achieving. any action left unfinished is passed to the next generation. the juice are fanatically obsessed with retaking that temple from the muslims and rebuilding solomons temple to original specs, because god promised he would not reside on earth with them until they did again. that is why the joo has such a persecution complex, because they believe it is bound to happen until such a time as the kingdom is restored. their religion is literally that they are oppressed on divine authority.

That is the reason why conservatives are zionists and will never not be zionists. financial and military matters orbiting this issue are purely incidental. remember this well, goyim, it is the truth.

> implying your greasy fat NEET ass pays any form of tax

Literally never, i always let the goyim touch me