Obama accomplishments

Now that he is gone, can any burger unironically explain to me what did Obama accomplish in his 8 years?

Every western media acclaims him as an excellent president but when you ask people to explain to you what great deeds did he do they cannot give you an answer or just say what he PROMISED to do but didn't act on it (e.g. troops presence in Iraq).
Mind you, I know (mostly thanks to this board) his failures, what I ask is: can anybody tell me the positive stuff?

He gave us a Donald Trump presidency.

He lit the fuse to the world's greatest fireworks show.
And made pre-existing conditions a permanent sticking point in American politics.

He won a Nobel Peace Prize for... uhh... hmmm... uhhh... being POTUS and not having the name George W. Bush.

The only two things of any note are Obama care and Iran nuke deal both of which are disasters and both of which Trump will eliminate. Basically he's a historically useless nigger.

I've been think about this exact thing all day.

I think by "excellent" they are referring to the fact he didn't do anything really. He didn't have any real scandales or pass anything very controversial and was somewhat charming and to his supporters that's enough to be great.

The problem is he actually did drop the ball in a few areas (libya, failure to combat ISIS, doing nothing about the patriot act, supporting TPP... etc). Most importantly he has somehow enabled social and racial relations in America to become a complete fucking mess. It's was nowhere near this heated during bush

A leader can't be considered good if they didn't lead the country anywhere. You can even say he was better than bush because he didn't really do anything different from him. It was a definition of a figure head .

Used his Muslim charm to get the co ords of isis fortifications in prep for Trump Presidency.

Yeah, when I was thinking about it, those were the first 2 things that came to my mind, but then again, you can hardly define them as positive.

That's pretty much my conclusions as well, it just baffles me how every normie speaks good of him even though he actually dindu nuffin positive while it is easy to point out his failures (especially the terrible foreign policies)

Other than blaming a terrorist attack on a youtube video and being a regular talk show guest I can't think of anything

once Trump undoes everything Obama did, nothing

He bailed out the people responsible for nearly destroying the worlds economy and didn't file any charges against them.

>pass anything very controversial
what? obamacare is like the most hated legislation of all time

>yfw the first post is also the best post

USA was in the middle of a recession; now they're not.

Anyways, why is there this meme that presidents have to "accomplish" things? That's progressive leftie logic, that the government has to push us all along to something new. USA is the greatest country in the world. All the president has to do is not screw things up.

He became the first black POTUS

He made the order to take down Osama. But if that really accomplished anything is debatable. That's all I got really.

Something something blocked at every turn by Republicans
> but he had a majority if not a super majority for at least 2 years
You're lying, racist!

I had your conversation for you. Let the dust settle before you ask what exactly he did. Find out the common answers and have your rebuttals with evidence and statistics ready to show them.

No, presidents don't have to accomplish great things BUT Obama is acclaimed as a great president in pretty much every corner of the world, now that requires a justification.

>USA was in the middle of a recession; now they're not.
You can say the same thing about 80% of the world, the question is: did he do anything at all in order to get the USA out of the recession? And is there any consequence for that?

HE KILLED OSAMA, WHAT NOW DRUMPFKINS

Reopened relations with Cuba
Supported net neutrality

I'm pro Russian and pro Russian allies (Syria, Iran) so I'm also glad he:
Didn't invade Ukraine
Was nice to Iran

That's about it

He was pretty hands off on the space program shit, making room for more private expansion.

That's actually a very positive result of his (in)action, intentional or not.

Does anyone have statistics about the economic changes of America under Obama's administration?

What happened to the $9 trillion dollars Obama spent? It literally disappeared

He gave us the clockwork man.

>once Trump undoes Obamacare, nothing