Sup Forums redpill me on PUA

I used to be into PUA hoping to figure out how to improve my sex life. Did hundreds of approaches never got anything.

Tried /r/theredpill, the shit just made me angry at women and the world.

Well I have been working out. Changed up my previously ineffective workout plan and started learning better technique. Hope to get more results soon.

Replaced part of my wardrobe. Bought a new coat, it looks amazing on me.

I have a fairly good jaw, it is very sharp and evident.

I am tall (6'2) and got top 15% in my program last year. Trying for it again this year.

Still havent had much success with girls. I either catch feels to early, or lose them for no reason I can figure out. I have good social skills, I can banter and pretty easily make friends.

How can I feel more confident? When is it not wierd to go for kisse with girls? Is it only on dates or any time I feel like it? For example, a girl I have a crush on recently broke up with her bf (just found out about it today), but I am not confident that I can knock her over though I am confident she has some interest in me. I have no idea how to go about doing it. She likes going to the gym and so do I, so I invited her to the gym with me on Friday. Advice would be appreciated.

Does this pua shit work for everyone but me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
returnofkings.com/58796/15-reasons-why-toronto-is-the-worst-city-in-north-america-for-men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the point?
Just fap

>How can I feel more confident? When is it not wierd to go for kisse with girls?

Honestly, it doesn't matter. If you guys are alone and you know she doesn't hate you, just kiss her. If she darts back, well, now you know, and move on. If she goes for it, and trust me, women these days are such whores that most of them will, then you're golden.

Is this some kind of game show? Are all the dudes trying to score with the chick in the hat or something?

Join a Church faglord.

They are the best at setting up young couples.

All that PUA is retarded and only "works"
on whores that were putting out anyways. Whatever Matador or Cosmos says is complete bullshit.

Go get a respectable woman.

>falling for the height meme

There's your problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14

Work out

Tried that. Joined a local church. Man, it was a susage fest and the girls that were there had the worst attitude I have ever seen. Maybe its because the were Russian girls, I have no idea.

What do you mean 'height meme'?

I have height, I'm 6'2

I got into it a little bit. Wasn't great or anything but some skills I learned worked. Soon as I got a gf I threw it all out the window so I'm not much help now. Been in a new relationship for over 2 years now. Just be determined. Go on no fap. And just remember it'll happen when it happens.

I'm pretty lucky when it comes to girls I've realized. They've been attracted to me I just had no game. Once I realized this sky was the limit.

Be polarizing

You'll should be getting BTFO regularly.

Until one girl finds your sense of humor attractive

That's your girl

Hmm. I see. I thought I had to invite her to a date, but apparently I can do it whenever? I have a fear (stemming from childhood bullying) that if I go to kiss her, and she rejects me, that she will tell all our mutual friends and they will make fun of me.

I dabbled in PUA and TRP for awhile, but I realised that they don't go deep enough into the psyche to give you real confidence. You need to answer the question:
> Why should I not commit suicide?
This is Camus' challenge, and the answer you give will inform why you think life is worth living, why it is worth putting in the hard work, why it is worth sacrificing, or doing anything.

For myself, the answer was found in contemplating the transcendent. That the beginning of the existence of the universe demonstrates that our material world is not the only story.

But you'll have to answer this question for yourself, but once you do, once you are able to give an existential answer to your existential question, you will no longer fret (or at least, not in the same way). The deep and abiding confidence which comes from someone saying "Yes" to life, in the most profound sense possible. You will know that life is better than death, and orient your life accordingly.

Good luck.

The guy in the hat is mystery, creator of the mystery method and peacocking technique, greatest PUA of the 2000's.

If you cant handle the truth in r/redpill about women, you wont be able to digest any redpill here too.
Stop being a cuck. Women are let loose and now are hopelessly degenerated.

You actually had to ask yourself 'why should I not commit suicide'?

Are you fucking nuts?

Yup. Lost four girls in a week. Git BTFOd by each one. What is weird is I am a pretty good talker, can banter and make them laugh. Been asking them out to drinks. Tryna not catch feels. So no idea what I am doing wrong

Pickup artistry is for losers.

Peacocking still works btw. It doesn't have to be extremely either just a little something to give a pop

I started wearing bright colors here and there. I mostly wore black and grey. Had most success when I was wearing pink or peach

Really sounds like you just need to keep going. Stay focused and it will happen.

That said, dont focus on girls who just broke up or are in a relationship. There are too many to waste your time on those ones.

Do any of your friends have girlfriends? Use them to get into girl friend groups. Its a hell of alot easier to talk with people if you have a 3rd person both of you know.

I can handle the truth. I cant figure out how to apply the techniques I learned to real life. So I am hoping for a clear explanation.

Join RSD Inner Circles, befriend naturals and ask them about it, your self-awareness seems way off. Also practice meditation to gain more self-awareness, you obviously need it.

You're trying too hard man. I know its the meme response but just chill and let things happen. Don't think too much, don't worry too much. Just be confident in yourself.

Thanks. I don't really have that many friends, because I spend most of my time studying or working out. I have mostly 'acquaintences', where we help each other out with school related things.

Walk me through your approach ?

Like when are you asking them for drinks? Maybe you're a bad texter like me

How can someone 'try too hard'? I try to take matters into my own hands if something is not going the way I want.

Reconsider your priorities.
Read
Marcus Aurelius -- Meditations
Marc Animal MacYoung -- (anything by this author)
Jack Donovan -- The Way of Men
Nothing is less sexy than desperation. Replace simple horniness with sincere self-improvement work over a good stretch of time.

Used to be part of RSD inner circle IN Toronto. The guys seemed weird and like they didn't get any action either.

It's legit. At least, it's done a lot for me. girlschase.com is the best site I've found.

I'll be like

'Hey Yas, how's it going?

Blah blah blah banter banter

Lets get drinks this weekend.'

Then don't text them until the day of too confirm. Trying to generate anticipation as Corey Wayne suggests.

I read Jack Donovan. Excellent book.

Already bought Marcus Aurelieus Meditations Stanisworth Translation. Will read when semester finishes.

That's good for sure. I guess a better way to phrase it would be that you need to try and mask how much this shit matters to you. Women will sense it and if they think they matter to you, you have given them the power.

Not saying you have to treat them like dirt or anything, that's not the way to do it. Once you start to think that if you get rejected, its their loss and not yours, that it isn't that important that they are part of your life, then women will respond positively to that. For now, you can fake it until you make it, but its not being an asshole. Its being confident in yourself.

Study with girls in your class. If they are all ugly, make friends with them so you can have an in with their better looking friends. Any common ground is going to give you a higher chance to succeed.

If you have burned all the bridges at school/college, join a coed league at your gym.

PUA is inherently stupid because you are automatically putting all the power into the hands of the woman. When they approach a woman with their shitty lines they have zero power over the interaction and are playing a numbers game

I have read Girls chase. The guy recommends rapid escalation. I can't really escalate rapidly with girls I meet on campus? Or can I? Corey Wayne says to take it slow? Who to believe?

this faggot shit doesnt work

holy shit Sup Forums really is /r9k/

I see. I have been trying to adopt that mindset recently. Been getting rejected constantly but been visualizing success and telling myself its their loss. I try to be indifferent to their comings and goings and not text too often.

But fuck, it would be nice if it worked

I was told asking girls to study is gay as fuck. There are alot of hot girls in my classes. Not succeeding in getting them to study with me. Plus I am a lone wolf in that I prefer to study on my own.

You sound like either a huge douche or creepy faggot. Im not sure which. The friendless guy who wanders around isnt who people want to be with.

It does man. Like most things, its about a balance. Be interested, but if it doesn't work out, then no big deal, move on. You're a good enough man that if a woman turns you down or doesn't show interest back, then it really doesn't matter.

I have watched the pickup artist show. I see how breaking things down to that level can seem like it has value but honestly if you can build your self confidence and work it into your interactions with others, you don't need the fancy tricks those people use to pick apart women's mental states. Work on yourself, fake it for now, and become the person you would be proud to be, and the rest follows. It will show through your actions and interactions with others, and women especially will respond positively to it.

Dont ask them individually. Start a study group. Move from there. Could be too late, no idea what people think of you/ how much they care.

because you were in Toronto

returnofkings.com/58796/15-reasons-why-toronto-is-the-worst-city-in-north-america-for-men

I am neither douchey nor creepy. I am frie dly with everyone, try to help out people how I can. Don't really want anything in return. I just don't have tine to go out much so my friendships are 'superficial'

PUA works, I've been in it for 3 years, started a 23 year old virgin and now get a new lay every month, have had a threesome, held mini harems, bang chicks in my car on the regular. Learning PUA is what red pilled me because to need to see the realities of male/female relationships to have success and you also see how feminism has influenced female behavior which PUA is backlash against. PUA is like sales, your the product and PUA is the pitch, improve your product and your pitch, you will get more sales (sex). You have to go out into the field and gain experience to internalize any PUA material though. Good luck.

Don't be a pussy, talk to women, get laid, be confident about yourself.

That's about it OP.

Yeah Ive heard about that. The way I see it is that there is no point in complaining about the city. I gotta make do with what I have.

I can never remember all the techniques, like when to escalate, when to spin her, etc. I just let it go with the flow. I am a pretty good speaker and pretty imaginative so I have that going for me.

I do talk to women. Getting laid is the part I can't crack.

It's not about suicide, it's about what drives you and gives you meaning.

Why should you not commit suicide?

Not bad I guess. I'd say like someone else said is try to make some friends that are girls and you don't want to fuck. Chances are they have female friends and you'll hang out and have a shot at one of them. Don't sweat it though if they're lame and don't want to get drinks.

Don't knock studying. Most of the time when I was "studying" with girls we just joked/talked around for 75-80% of the time. Girls really suck at studying anyway. Just study later by yourself more seriously. After a while they get more comfortable. I eventually got invited by a girl to a hookah bar to chill with her and friends when she asked me what I was doing later after studying and told her I was unsure about my plans. I made out with her that night. Don't make it a big deal for yourself. Gotta have that mindset if it happens cool if not I'm still happy with myself

This too. Get a study group of more than just one girl like he says. Easy to make friends when it's more than two people

Repetition, you have to go out at least 3 nights a week, 3-4 is better. Get one online dating, try to get a date every week from online/tinder. You learn this shit from doing it over and over, at first it feels forced and unnatural but overtime it becomes second nature.

> this emu gets it
I was also depressed at the time, and seriously did consider offing myself. I was deep in the culture of death, and could no longer see why life had value, as I was steeped in death. Immersed in it. Permeated by it.
> Philosophy, not even once

PUA is fucking gay dude. It's only 1 small part of fulfilling yourself.

Go back to TRP, it's bitter, but eventually you leave the anger phase.

PUA is like running software on a broken computer, sometimes it works, but often times it doesn't, and it doesn't fix the computer.
You need a stronger foundation, TRP can help with that shit.

#1 thing women care about is money. just pretend your some rich fuck.

here let me help you

You're an uninteresting non-individual who only does shit that other people say is good to do.
Learn to think for yourself you fucking moron and just treat life like the joke that it is by doing the shit you want.
Sex is meaningless, maybe someday you'll understand.

Take this gay shit to r9k, faggot.

Sage

PUA is inherently wrong because it makes the claim that self improvement (internal) is the pathway to success, however the barometer for that success is flirtation, sex, and hook-ups (external).

People who claim otherwise are just lying to themselves and betraying the fact that ones improvement as an individual can only and truly only be judged and measured by yourself. As soon as you judge yourself by any outside forces it is not SELF-improvement.

I'd also like to add that anyone above me discussing success using PUA methods is living their life putting pussy on a pedestal since their motovations to improve themselves are influenced by external forces.

Better for them to btfo you than have them be neutral about you. You're trying to hit a home run, trying to find a real girl who you enjoy spending time with. So you're going to strike out. A lot. That's just the way it goes. When you be yourself you get a lot of polarizing opinions. Keep swinging for the fences

Gonna do a cold read on your situation, so I might be really off, but here it comes anyway:

I have a feeling you might be taking things too literally. Do you pay attention to what women say? As in, do you take what the say at face value? If you do I can see why this is happening. You have to realize at a base level that men communicate differently from women. When they "say" something, it doesn't reflect what they're actually trying to convey. They are also much more socially conscious and therefore choose their words a lot more deliberately.

I can see myself writing a whole fucking long post about this, but I'll cut to the end. You have to start interpreting her actions more than her words. Like some anons said ITT, go in, and if you get a deliberate rejection type response, then just drop it and move on. On the otherhand, if someone is more receptive to your advances, but they say "stop" or something along those lines, push along further (not too far obviously). React to her behavior instead. If her body is inviting you in, but verbally saying otherwise, continue. Read the situation and adjust accordingly.

tl;dr Women are more truthful in their actions and behavior. Their words can say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about what they're actually feeling at that moment. Go with your gut.

Dating isn't a game you can succeed at, something you can "win". You can absolutely try too hard. Girls can spot it a mile away and hate it

> meet on campus
> get phone number, arrange date
> meet for drinks close to where you live
> escalate rapidly
I haven't read Corey Wayne, maybe his style works for some people but I've had great success (for an autistic faggot) with the above.

You are mature then, good for you. Most people are losers, the same applies for Inner Circles, choose and befriend the right people, if you want to learn fast you need to surround yourself with better people, try to befriend naturals as well. You need good friends and more self-awareness. If you lose four girls and you dont know why something is wrong.

Ideally you need to be outcome independent. If you put too much weight into trying to get a girl to like you, and fail, the crash comes down a lot harder. Not to mention you look like a dweeb if you're constantly trying to "fix" every social interaction into your favor. Sometimes people just don't like you, there's not really a lot you can do about it, best to just shrug it off.

If you're actually cool and busy and don't care, and then fail, it doesn't sting at all. And the not-caring-attitude does make women try a lot harder.
It's a weird catch-22.

>I am tall (6'2)
How could you get this gift and fuck up this badly?

I'm 26. Had sex with over 200 women.
I have been into the PUA stuff for years and it's all I do. Like its my job.
I'll tell you the best tips I learned along the way.

1: stay away from RSD. Most systematic routine-based games are better than that because you can learn from it.
But routine game gets you into jams where you don't know if the routine is faulty, or the way u present them etc.

2: always strike while the iron is hot. A girl might be into you, and if u do nothing, she just flips the switch and you're out the window. From a minute to the other. And typically from meeting to the date. So go for sex as soon as possible.

2: don't kiss her until you go in for the sex. Quick fixes give you nothing. You might think the kiss on the first date meant something, but it didn't.

3: don't do street approaches during daytime. I did it for a year. About 100 women a day. I slept with 1/800 of them. It's rubbish.

4. Anything to do with online/app dating etc is by far my most successful way. Second is out on town drinking.

5. Have a conversation on the phone like 15 min before u plan a date. Then she feels safer with you.

Pic is me

The key to getting women is not giving a shit about them and being a criminal. Sell drugs and you will have girls lining up to suck the D.

checked, what good did it really do you though homie? one chick a month is not crazy, especially in burgerland.

haven't you gotten sick of going out and dicking sluts? tbqh at this point I really have no respect for their kind, to the point where if I do go out I lie my way into their pants. whatever it takes to get the bang. act aloof and pretend you're a successful music producer, whatever it fucking takes. burn the place into the ground, metaphorically speaking. most are so fucking wasted they won't remember shit anyway by next day.

pua gets boring fast in my experience once you get the bangs, unless you're extremely emotionally / mentally damaged and are using sex as a crutch.

OP I'd say focus 10x on becoming more social first. Don't act fucking crazy and try to escalate, just develop social circle(s) first. Cold approach or whatever as a hobby, but don't let it be a real burden on your mind. It's ultimately pretty fucking pointless in itself unless you're looking at the player lifestyle as a genuine long term goal. Otherwise, the social skills you develop by interacting with real human beings and not by watching 10hrs of infield footage is where it's at.

Yo, pr0 PUA here!!!
Number one tip : only pretend to be interesting, but don't actually take the time to improve yourself and become good at things you enjoy doing. Remember, faking confidence is just as good as actually being confident!
Number 2, tip number 2: always make sandwiches for the rest of the week, then you're prepared you turkey.
The 3rd tip: stop trying to achieve your aspirations!! Instead, listen to us (((pros))) on getting the pus. If you focus on getting really skilled at asking girls on dates then maybe you'll succeed and hit that fine piece of stinky fish, but remember not to actually improve at things that will make your life better.

Just follow these simple PUA tips from yours truly.

Oh good god cringe

>Had sex with over 200 women.
You're the sleazy type who goes for quantity and not quality most likely. I'd never bang a fattie.
>1: stay away from RSD. Most systematic routine-based games are better
keks. Yes RSD pushes an ungodly amount of bullshit on the regular, and having some structure in your game does help to a certain extent. Focusing entirely on routines is retarded autist level game.
>3: don't do street approaches during daytime. I did it for a year. About 100 women a day. I slept with 1/800 of them.
And this is how I know you're a faggot. Outside of clubs and Tinder sluts, you can't score jack shit. God forbid you have to interact with a girl who's not as fucked in the head, you shit your bad boy pants. Go back to collecting the bottom of the barrel, we thank you for it.

They are gaming the system for their benefit.
Have done it myself.

>Tried /r/theredpill
you have to go back, Sir.

>Tried /r/theredpill

It has taught me social skills I never would have developed otherwise, I grew up socially stunted due to circumstances. All of my good friends nowadays are guys I have gone out and gamed with. It's led me to other endeavors such as travel and new hobbies such as improve. Learning game has brought me into manhood. Banging one girl a month isn't crazy but do go from a 23 year old virgin to that is an accomplishment. If I lived in a larger city/had better logistics (the most overlooked part in game) it would be a lot more.

>No.108749531
It has taught me social skills I never would have developed otherwise. All of my good friends nowadays are guys I have gone out and gamed with. It's led me to other endeavors such as travel and new hobbies such as improve. Learning game has brought me into manhood. Banging one girl a month isn't crazy but do go from a 23 year old virgin to that is an accomplishment. If I lived in a larger city/had better logistics (the most overlooked part in game) it would be a lot more.

Bang an expensive high class escort before you go on a date, make sure the escort is much hotter or at the same level than your date. You'll only need to do this a handful of times, don't book them for over 30 mins ask for the pse or the gfe, never visit the same one twice.

heres a less shitty version m8

Take her on a roller coaster
>make her laugh a little
>tease her
>get her a little mad but not too mad
>initiate physical contact
>she will mirror you if she's into it
>if you have any God-given talents, show them off (((tastefully)))

I cannot stress the mirroring factor enough. She will drop cues.

You won't win every time, but you get wiser with each go at it.

Keep at it, man. You've got a lot going for you.

I can understand and relate to all that. I also grew up socially stunted due to circumstances, and game was the pathway towards developing the skills. I do have bros from the days I used to wing with them, but we don't hang out as much since I don't do clubs anymore. Tried the travel meme at 19, backpackers are pathetic in my view.

My point is, what are you optimizing for long-term? Do you want to be Tyler and still hit clubs in your 30s?

I think puas address a real issue, I just hate some of their covert agenda. Casual sex is not all that's made out to be, and personally I wish I never would've fallen for that meme. Hitting up churches rather than clubs would've saved me from dealing with a lot of damaged women. More partners did not make sex more enjoyable in a significant way in my experience.

Until you end up in jail and end up sucking the D.

You want to know how to do well with women?

1) Be attractive (this actually does matter, though it matters less to women than men)
2) Be confident
3) Be friendly/charming
4) Be memorable

I can't give you a set of steps to take to make this work every time, and even playing things the best way possible may end up in failure (particularly if the girl just isn't attracted to you on a physical level). I'm sure Ryan Gosling has hit on girls and failed.

Long-term I would like to set up shop in a larger city and then go abroad in my early 30's. I'll still hit up the clubs in my 30's, I'm 26 now but can pass as 22 and actively doing things to look young so I'm confident I'll do well in clubs well into my 30's. My plan now is to live the bachelor lifestyle in the US till my early 30's and then go abroad and teach in my early 30's (EE or SA) as age differences aren't as big of a deal and I like adventure, I also prefer foreign women(lived in Medellin for 3 months). I'll look into marriage when I'm mid to late 30's if I want kids and the wife will be at least 12 years younger and foreign most likely. Casual sex isn't everything but I find gaming new chicks/ night game a lot of fun so till I no longer enjoy it I'm not stopping.

>Tried /r/theredpill, the shit just made me angry at women and the world.

You in right way. The trick is that: womans like Strenght. Strenght is your agression. Just be Bad! Just be Brutal! Fighter and Concueror!
Fisiologicaly it's explain easy - testosteron. When You have it high level in Your blood, You have a good health, You're most stronger and you have a good erection. Also, testosteron makes you agressive. It's a mark wich make you attractive for womans. But be careful - womans knows when You lie. Your agression must be stable and permanent. You must control it.

and people say nupol isn't rebranded r9k

get a virtual waifu man

Matador and cosmos

They don't really call themselves that do they? Sounds like names from a bad 80s children's cartoon

You dropped your fedora

That is the most Powerful Sorcery of the Dark Side. May it make You Stronger, acolite.

>difficulty being with sluts
>critiquing jaw shape

Your problem isn't your appearance, fag. It's your monumental autism.

your clearly autistic,but we love YOU!

when you know she likes you kiss her, not hard

say something flirty test her reaction
its blatantly obvious when a girl likes you

so when you know your not getting rejected when u try to kiss her, figure out a clever/smooth way to go in for the kiss

godspeed user

Just dont be an awkward manlet.

Got it, fair enough. Good luck to you my man, I couldn't imagine doing any of that. Early 20s and I already hate everything to do with nightlife and casual sex. Have gone in the opposite direction even more radically I'd say.

At least you though about this shit thoroughly, most of my old pickup buddies are just going about it mindlessly. No ultimate goal, no long term perspective, nothing, all about banging even hotter chicks.

99% of what you read online published in pua forums, "manosphere" (nerdsphere really) et al, is completely bullshit. Most of the stories and numbers you read are completely fantasy typed with one hand wrapped around the cock, furiously masturbating to a life they wish they had.

Men as a generality lie to others and delude themselves about two things: 1. how attractive/sexually viable to women they are and 2. how handy they are in a fight.

If you believe what people write about themselves online without any proof - and worse you actually take ADVICE from these people - you're a fool plain and simple.

Its like going on financial forums full of people pretending to be high rollers and freely offering their stellar actionable advice when in reality its a bunch of 20 somethings working in retail and fast food LARPing as self made millionaires

Girls are too busy being SJW's and being narcissists on social media.

Read Models by Mark Manson. Shit is so on point, he phrases stuff so well and it actually works. None of that pua shit (except rsd tyler, he's good)

I fucking second that. I wish that book was around when I was a teenager

>Tryna not catch feels

MAYBE STOP TALKING LIKE SOME NIGGER