Never forget that she got 3 million more votes and would have had the largest inaugueation crowd in history

Never forget that she got 3 million more votes and would have had the largest inaugueation crowd in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this
MADAM PRESIDENT

I'll never forget that even with all of that.... it wasn't enough.

Coulda.

Shoulda.

Woulda.

DIDN'T.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

Should'a
Would'a
Could'a
Didn't.

dayum, man

We be twins N sheeeet

nice bait should have used a SIDE OF BEEF

>Won a contest no one was having.

Absolutely amazing feat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

bump cause true :)

I hope the thought provides her comfort in prison.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

she would die very quickly from old age and you know it or aids...

>Never forget that she
>is a pedophile

>is a pedophile
>is a pedophile

The only way this could have been better would have been if she got 10 million more in the popular vote and still lost.

Get fugged faget. She can't do anything right.

like a bitch.

If she wasn't such a heartless bitch, I could almost feel sorry for Hillary.

She thought she had 2008 in the bag, only to lose the primary to a man who came out of nowhere, with little experience, and was basically propelled into the White House solely for being "le first black president."

Then 2016 rolls around, she pays off the DNC to rig the primary for her this time around (can't let Bernie or anyone else deny her the nomination this cycle). She gets the nomination, and ends up running against a man who says controversial and ridiculous shit all the time and who basically has no experience whatsoever in politics. She scoffs at the idea of running against this man and again thinks she has it in the bag, only to lose the electoral vote spectacularly due to her hubris (while she was campaigning in battleground or other solidly blue states, Trump was hitting the pavement stumping in the blue rust belt and other states Hillary never dreamed she would lose).

What a fucking loser.

trump had the biggest inaugeration crowd in history tho

really marmalades the onions.

AND SHE STILL LOST

HAHAHAHA

She beat obama in the popular vote, too. Looks like this retard cant figure out how the game works. Typical woman.

just being dragged limply into my limo
IM OK GUYS I CAN HANDLE PRESSURE DADDY

Trump won by spending less money and few votes.

Under budget and ahead of schedule!

Who cares only urban retards voted for Hillary.

>inaugueation crowd

like dis

Yes. All the commies would be in one spot.

>3,000,000 more votes

Yeah, she won the game that was not being played. Illegal votes btw.

>would have had the largest inaugueation crowd in history.

Would have. But didn't.

Because she lost.

Pretending to not understand how the electoral college works is spam.

There it is! That's what Washington, D.C. gives you!

Glad she lost. Not glad trump won.

>muh popular vote

What if 90% of the country lived in California and half of them were on welfare. Yeah, that's why there's a college.

yes, but not in Dumbfuckistan. If you leave out California Trumpolini got 1+ million more. So California needs to secede since its vote will only get worth less and less as more normal sane people flee from Dumbfuckistan.

She lost tho op. That's just too bad.

Lol. Looooool.

Cali should succeed, it's like 2 years from being a net loss to the whole country.

I can respect that.

>dumbfuckistan
That's a very islamophobic and problematic insult.

illegal votes don't count

But luckily America has Constitutional checks in place to keep it from being ruled by an angry mob.

Never forget that you have free speech here, but not where your home base is.

Coward.

3 million illegal/dead voters
FTFY

Never forget that she had every conceivable advantage going into this - INCLUDING GETTING MORE VOTES - and SHE STILL FUCKING LOST.

>1 post by this ID

*6 million

Idk about three million but...

Never forget that no matter how many times you repeat it, it doesn't change a fucking thing :^)

which million woman march did she attend?

how many underprivileged black churches has she spoken at recently?

Feel good participation will always outweigh genuine concern.

This.
The gloryhole that is California is that it will continue to suck the waste out of the rest of the country solidifying its irrelevance for generations to come.

retard

Who is this?

literally who is this person?