What happens at burning man?

What happens at burning man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81MyL3YDVUk
youtube.com/watch?v=GNdA3xT0-_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I went way back around 2000.
It was kinda fun, kinda, just a pointless little festival full of weird cunts from oakland.

Now its like a juggalo concert just even more retarded.

Isn't it just supposed to be a gathering of potheads doing random shit and showing off cool gadgets?
What the fuck is this about the tech elite and why the fuck is Elon Musk commenting on it? Seems like the exact opposite of what it seemed to be.

Drugs and unintended pregnancies.

I wanted to go to burning man so badly back in the 2000s. Now it just kind of seems corporate and lame.

was cool before all the yuppies started going a ruined it.

it's pretty expensive to be able to go if you actually have a job, since you need to take off work and rent rv,food,etc.

it does seem to be kinda missing the point. I imagine it's just a bunch of sheltered retards and drug addicts that have never been camping, thinking they are connecting with primal humanity and "nature"

It isn't fucking bohemian grove
a bunch of hippies just do LSD and burn a giant ass wooden man

youtube.com/watch?v=81MyL3YDVUk

equality

youtube.com/watch?v=GNdA3xT0-_A
Celebrities are people too.

Drugs, nudity, terrible music, and burning stuff.

3/4 ain't bad though. Would go if someone shouted me.

LOL bohemian grove happens around the same time and the 'hip' members charter jets into both

Which is the cool thing about burning man, despite the flow of money, that you can meet a nudist who probably owns your state but is there to "connect" with "real people"

Shit is bonkers

It's when normies pick up something eccentric and weird and turn into degenerate homo shit like they always do.

This happens to everything normies discovered, including video games and the internet.

A bunch of hippies gather together in the desert, and play some shitty music while they do all the drugs and share STDs while talking about wackjob shit like how aliens, bigfoot, ghosts, etc are like, all the same thing man. think about it.

Gentrification

b-but like dude, what if weed is just an alien spore that found our planet and when smoked it gives us visions of aliens mannn bro

Is that a desert yacht? Time to suck musk dick.

So plan b is a good business model?

this. Almost all feelgood uncorporate festivals are fairly small now and local

People go out into the desert to do drugs and suck dick while a bunch of rich assholes have a dickwaving contest about who can bring the gayest bunch of servants with them.

It's what happens when
/s/
Sup Forums
/x/
/lgbt/
/out/
/soc/
/die

And /hc/ make a giant crossboard meeting Inna desert

The OP illustration - that fucking yacht - is absolutely repulsive. The decadent idle rich getting their edgelord on. Yuck.

Remember these people get the best healthcare and you get to be at the mercy of an insurance company =-)

S U C C

It's watered down since all the normies started to learn about it and go.

What the RWSS should be targeting is any of the numerous smaller burns that go on around the country. Take Mass for example. There is one called firefly that has ~2000 people. They go there, do a shit ton of drugs, lite stuff on fire, have kinds walk around while naked weirdos prance and sing.

They are basically week long hippie communes. No one bathes.

Good news if you want to hook up with some drugged out hippie chick with saggy sad tits all you have to do is walk up and ask.

"Radical Inclusion" is their motto. Anything goes basically.

I thought it was supposed to be hippy and communist shit. Why are rich people going when they can just do all that shit on their own time.

degeneracy and shekels

its like an amusement park, bar, drugden and music festival rolled into one

after the event you burn something as an offering, usually the thing you brought to share at the festival

I've been there before, it isn't as bad as you think. there are a lot of fucking sweet artists that go there and make these huge sculptures and stuff. I have a family friend who retrofit a bus that looks like a fish and locked the back two tires of it so it fishtails and looks like it's swimming whenever it's driving. Only legal at burning man and the salt flats, obviously.

It had a "cool but gay" hippy atmosphere where generally friendly people and druggies went and partied. It's been taken over by super rich people who deck out campers and crazy vehicles.