ITT: We write the 2020 Democratic Party's Platform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9r9dk6BLESo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something along the lines of no white in our party

We are pleased to announce the 2020 Democratic platform, which will be lead by the ticket of Corey Booker/Michelle Obama:

>Blacks, Latinos, Hispanic, LGBTWQEDPOOP, Latinos, people of size, people of color, Latinos, Muslims, Religion of Peace, Ow the terrorist took my eye out, people of disability.

>Trump is a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, mysogynist, bigoted, racist, xenophobic, woman hating, cheeto-faced, big, fat meanie.

>Latinos

>reinstate colored only zones
>segregate schools and housing
>gibmedats
>cancel fourth of July christmas and Thanksgiving
>open borders, free citizenship and Healthcare for everybody
>raise taxes on the rich mostly but also everyone else
I'm OK with some of this

Who has the best shot at getting the Dem nod, and actually beating Trump?

Booker, Warren, & Franken would get ripped apart. Bernie will be too old. Fucking Kanye is a better candidate than anyone the Dems could offer

Stop being communists. *mic drop*

Tulsi Gabbard. It has to be Tulsi Gabbard. Is not afraid to go above identity politics, but satisfies the checklist made by the identity politicians.

>my constituents are eating Alpo because racist whitey and shiet.

she seems like an ok lady but they'll turn her into another obama

Well if Hillary or Bernie were elected in 2016 they would be promising that their first term was not enough to stop TPP and maybe if reelected they could stop it.... Trump stops TPP in his first full business day.

As for the current Dems/Libs.... the base of the Dems are a concentrated form of ultra libs who are only going to except that more ultra libs be elected. They have formed a super echo chamber that without some serious rework is doomed to repeating 2016 but worse.

TL;DR: The Dems/Libs are fucked until they move back to the center but their base will not let them.

The thing that has me a little more optimistic about her is that she completely party off in 2016 with supporting Sanders. The party won't touch her, they'll push Booker on us, the people will choose the anti-establishment candidate. She is literally the only hope they have IMO.

fuck white people and fuck donald drumpf especially

all of this success is bigoted against less successful countries! WE HAVE TO GIVE THEIR FAIR SHARE. Trump's success is too strong and there aren't enough grown people in diapers!

white people flavor things with water baka desu senpai

Just have John Oliver go up there and say "b..but it's 20 fucking 20 guyz!" over and over again.

Oh Jesus Christ, I just had a vision of the MSM cranking the shill knob up to six million and breaking it off.

youtube.com/watch?v=9r9dk6BLESo

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>people of size
is this a new one? FUCKING HHAHAHAHAHA

>is Russian

Guys, GUYS, GOYS, THE FUCKING RUSSIANS ARE HACKING THE DNC PLATFORM.

>Booker is Obama without being a great (((orator)))
>Warren took advantage of Native Americans and has no carisma
Franken: Jewish
>Bernie "bread lines" Sanders also jewish and old

Probably something that is too conservative to make people who are classical liberals to vote for them.
it also depends greatly upon what Trump messes up on because that is for sure what they are going to run on.
I think they lose if Trump fulfills his campaign promises. Most of them everyone can agree on, its mostly taxes and healthcare that most people would have ideological issues with him.
If you look at social media now it is basically people just saying Trump isn't doing enough, because they can't argue against his actions.
its like when Reddit suddenly loves the TPP after masturbating to Bernie's speeches about it.

Read it the other day on a certain site that should never be named, did some digging and found that they seriously say this phrase.

FREE ABORTIONS ON DEMAND WITHOUT APOLOGY

Bill Clinton stopped GHWB from getting a second term. I cant imagine any Bill Clintonesque candidate coming along and dethroning Donny. Perhaps Kaine?

Too young but maybe as a VP.

I don't see anyone else stepping up that can win. She's a perfect mix of a candidate, and waiting any longer leads her into the darkness of the establishment.

none of the women in the image look like they'll be getting pregnant anytime soon