We can all agree, except for the most hardcore denialists, that Trump is a conservative establishment shill, right?

We can all agree, except for the most hardcore denialists, that Trump is a conservative establishment shill, right?

No, he doesn't even have a single Trillionaire Jew is his cabinet.

he's a reckless authoritarian establishment shill

>>One reply.
>>No one thinks youre shit is interesting

Concern shill, out.

I will agree that I think he is conservative, but he's not Conservativeā„¢

Conservative? Yes. Establishment? No. The establishment is more pissed at him now than they were before the inauguration. The fact that kikes like Bill Kristol hate Trump is a good sign. Sage.

google "trump authoritarian"

save the page and watch the list grow

How? He just appointed the CEO of Exxon-Mobil to Secretary state, you can't get more establishment than that.

last link I read is 1/2 way down the 2nd page in only 2 week.

lots of ppl notice how he acts

BUT. HER. EMAILS.

1 month ago pg 8

He also put Goldman Sachs in charge of the economy.

No silly goyim he's one of us

Economically, yes, they are wealthy. Culturally, they're far from 'elite'. Leftist intelligentsia are horrified.

Leftist intelligentsia are powerless, and without power you're not a member of the elite.

>already war baiting and sucking off israel by wanting to move the us embassy to jerusalem

ebin

I think I see a yuge wave of disasters coming

That's essentially true in a Nietzschean sense that only strength/power wills itself, but I mean in this liberal democracy it's more complex than who is in command of the military.
Finance/bankers, academics, and cultural/media producers have tight control over the zeitgeist/the 'national conversation.'
It's not actual, physical power over the state but it's still a valuable means

>Everyone but me is in denial
Great way to start OP

these ppl are so reactionary and short sighted anything could happen a day from now

No. He stole the election form the GOP.

Like Gary Cohn, president of Goldman Sachs who leads his Economic Council?