Liberal hysteria, ladies and gentleman

Liberal hysteria, ladies and gentleman..

bitch loses her mind and goes on a 2 minute tirade that makes everyone including the barista uncomfortable as fuck, everyone is just standing around watching LMFAO

twitter.com/jetrotter/status/823583695290437633

This has gotta be staged

I can't hear the video too well. What did the black barista ask the freakout customer at the end?

no idea

look at her expression LOL

its real

Nvm, I hear it. "Was it a vanilla or a caramel?"

sick minded people. Yes we have acknowledged that person has a different skin color. They are making you coffee no need to treat them differently than you would a white employee

>when you finally realize white women were your enemy the whole time

Guarantee she's posting on Sup Forums right now.

bump this needs to be seen

She looks like a jew

she probably is

>8 more years of these triggerings

THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE

Bump

What a fucking racist. Does she not realize how patronizing and racist she is being to that poor black lady who just wants to do her job? Fucking disgusting. Even LITERAL NAZI RICHARD SPENCER'S crew treat everyone with common dignity and respect while these crazies yell at black people in coffee shops and light people's hair on fire.

1- Almost 10 percent of blacks voted for Trump.
2- She may be happy with being a barista/doesn't want to be anything "better"/has a good salary/going to school part time
3- You're embarrassing her in front of a crowd of people

lmao at the look on the black womans face, libtard must be autistic to not realize she's not flattered by being condecended to for some odd reason and wants her to shut the fuck up

the funny thing is the most racist person from here wouldn't treat her any differently because they're just someone doing their job they'll never see again, its liberals who point people out for being a racial minority rofl

It has to be public art/trolling

That fucking scarf. They all own one.

This was over 10 minutes actually

Sort of bought it until she said the head of the EPA doesn't like lattes.

Seeing them working might even make them cheerful.

I went to a coffee shop the other day and noticed the barista was black, that's when I started screaming "WE NEED TO FIGHT DA POWER, HILLARY CARED ABOUT DUH INNER YOUTHS CAN I GET A WUT WUUUUT MAH SOUL SISTAH" But that's when I noticed she had punk patches, and had no idea what I was talking about. She wasn't like an actual black person, just one of those fake ones

that's a look of concern

>2:15
>was it vanilla or caramel latte
>caramel
FUCKING LOST IT

user confirmed for nigger. Of course we have to treat you differently. There is a bipartisan consensus that blacks must be treated differently whether they shiftless morons who need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps or eternal victims who need whites to provide for all their needs and be treated woth kid gloves.

she is OP

She looks physically pained by what's happening in front of her.

Either this is real or they have an amazing actor even if they're staging this

Why do sluts say like so much

20 seconds in and she's said like about 100 gorillion times

Video is broken for me, someone throw it on YouTube?

>why is this white bitch crying at me
>cunt doesn't think I can make my own decisions
>aww hell nah now she telling me things I already know
>I'ma gud girl work dis job to pay for college
>shiiieeeeee

Oh geez. She's insane.

Obviously a skit, but a fucking funny one.

Check the nose, it's rabbi again.

It's droll stuff.

If it was fake everyone would have started applauding. I know how these fake stories go

This woman is either on drugs or legit non-meme mentally ill. The look on everyone's face is priceless though kek

pretty sure it's the californian dialect, not even joking it just got associated with idiots for obvious reasons

lost it at
>vanilla or carmel?

Women from SoCal, or women emulating that Cali dialect.

It's seen as 'cool' in the SJW circles.

wew

*flaAAAAArrp*
*sniiiiiif*
"BECAUSE IM A CLINTON VOTED I JUST WANT CHILDREN OF COLOR IN THE NEXT GENERATION*
*PPpPPpPPPPPPBBBBBlllft*
*SNIIIIIIIIIIF*
"BECAUSE IM A CLINTON VOTER I WANT YOU TO HAVE FREE EVERYTHING"
*PPPPPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBBBBFTALLLLLLLT*
*SNORTING QHILE DEEPLY SNIFFING*
"AS A CLINTON VOTER I JUST WANT TO CRUCIFY MYSELF TO PRESERVE THE SANCTITY OF ALL PEOPLES OF COLOR UUUUUUUUUUUAAGH"

This is fake. There's a punchline at the end. It's a skit.

I T ' S C A R M E L

I'm extremely racist but I would never be impolite to some random Negro just because they are a Negro, or make a scene about nothing.

That ending makes it seem like it's staged.
Would be funny if it's real, though.

I'm california and I read your post as

>why do sluts say, like, so much

Honestly works either way desu

Fake. The question in the end gave it away.

Underappreciated

Make a generator on a js site

>he's putting someone in the NPA who doesn't even like lattes

THE MAD MAN