youtube.com/watch?v=zP0iJ825ess

>this actually happened

AWOOOOOOMENT

MEOWVEMENT

but why does he drive himself

post the comfiest picture you have

If you join the Navy, don't be a Nuke.

Anime for Trump

Will we see much of Pence now that he's VP?

Why is this awoo cooking? And what is up with the influx of namefags again?

F

twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/823651540678234112

HE'S BEEN ACTIVATED
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
STAY INDOORS
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/823419279991259136

Hello everyone! /ptg/'s own mestizo here
Anything you wish to talk about?
Post them Awoos!

Thank you for making this user!

doesn't get more comphy

>tfw you'll never eat in your pajamas at the White House

FUCK

Ted Cruz is like...fuck MSM is gonna give me shit for this.

not an awoo but here's a freshly hatted Tomoko

Not really. There was a shooting in Texas but a concealed carrier shot him dead so MSM isn't talking about it. Otherwise that limo """"""""""""protesters""""""""""" burned in DC belonged to a muslim immigrant.

Oh also the DNC has officially adopteded "Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people" as their policy.

Oh yeah and Spice Daddy may or may not have posted here depending on what you choose to believe

Because it might be fun to drive. Imagine clinton's fun, can you? What disgusting closet shit she does for fun?

Don Jr is the coolest fucking Dad

his instagram is max comfy instagram.com/donaldjtrumpjr/?hl=en

is nate tin mug learning?

Did something happened with antifa today? Would like to know.

DELEGATES DAHNALD

spiceys a good omelette maker

idk is it a full moon?

Because he enjoys it? I'd still drive myself if I was a billionaire, I like driving.

IT'S GUNDAM RELATED ISN'T IT?

CONFIRMED HE'S A WEEB

Got BTFO today apparently

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1485232747281.webm

The beginning of the construction of the giant mecha that will destroy ISIS starts by sending the /m/ nerd to Japan.

So, what exactly did Trump's administration say about alternative facts? My kikebook feed is 90% normies going

>lol alternative facts are lies.
>Trump is not my president.

OH MY GOD, I ASKED HIM TO TWEET ABOUT JAPAN SOON

AAAAAAAAA

I WILL TRY TO GO FIND IT

As a heads up Soros / Antifa seems to have gone full batshit and decided to try and push the color revolution NOW. My normie FB is totally full of people posting "we must resist" bullshit and sharing lists with fucking workplaces and home addresses of all their friends who said they didn't want to join Antifa, calling them "5th column fascists", lots of pictures of bricks and "remember your car is a weapon" shit. I genuinely think they're trying to keep these people on the streets and start a civil disruption. These women marches were all funded by Soros fronts and were loaded with organizers trying to get people on mailing lists.

Soros lost and he is losing it. He lost a shit ton of money and now he's out for blood.

PREPARE FOR MORE WINNING

So what's happening in Japan right now? Any conventions or other anime related happenings?

Nazi frogs

>CONFIRMED HE'S A WEEB

Wait, what?

HAND OVER THE SUPREME COURT NOMINATION, DAHNALD

>Andre the Giant's hand is just as big as Trump's entire head
What did Donnie mean by this?

This is a very long shot but I once saw an image way back in the beginning of all of this, a meme if you will

it was a 3 panel image i think, where trump is shown talking to congress saying lets build that wall, and congress replies something like "you were serious about that? no'' and the last panel shows pic related

i thought it was funny all those months ago and never saw it ever again

Don't get triggered or anything guys, I'm not doubting Trumpmaster, but where the hell does the 3,000,000-5,000,000 illegal immigrant votes number come from? What study? I want to read it.

Who is the woman. She smiles and gets up to help him before he goes down. She was right next to his water the whole time.

AWOOOOOO

Report those people to the police, they're allowed to actually do shit now.

SOARIN' TED

It was poor wording but anyone above an 80 IQ should understand what she meant. Here we are though, good thing social media isn't real life

Fake

If there is any takers I will happily pass on the reigns to new baker. Been doing it for a while now and would be nice with a little break.

fake

the stupid inaugural photos that have been brushed aside already

HE IS HERE

I REPEAT

HE IS HERE

HOLY SHIT

He's a big guy.

If Trump is truly able to get the unions on his side, it's game over for the Democrats. You can't run a party on a platform built on identify politics and telling white people to die. Trump was able to flip MI, WI and PI despite union leaders shilling massively for Hillary. With them on his side, most of the union members who held their noses and voted for Clinton in 2016 will vote Trump in 2020. With their support, he'll carry those states by much larger margins than last time, which will free him up to go on offense in states like Nevada, New Hampshire, Minnesota and Maine. That + Voter ID and a wall to stem the tide of spics in Arizona and Texas = game over for the DNC

I saw that.

Kellyanne goofed and said 'alternative facts' in an interview

She meant to say something like 'clarification'

he cosplayed as a gundam at a con
he came here earlier and posted a different image of that con that hasn't been seen before
now he's going to japan
the guy is incurable, and the cancer's fatal

Minnesota is ripe for the taking. Stock up on meme ammo, we're taking that state back from the Somali niggers in 2018.

>tfw 33
>tfw this transports me back when I use to wear transformers pajamas at my Grandmothers and she would always make us the most amazing food while we watched Saturday morning cartoons
>tfw she passed away in 2003 and all I do now is work and pay bills

I am now depressed.

Attacking children
Of all people
Of all things
Of everything on this world, they pick on the most precious and pure human beings alive
I swear to god, if I was put in jail for killing one of these savages, I'd be fuckign proud
Wanna hear a fucked up story?
>The oldest memory I have of myself, is hearing my name and understanding for the first time
>Metro station with mom, she's telling me my name
>We get off at her job, gassed with pepper spray by some antifa cucks
The oldest memory I have as a child
Is being attacked

Officially there's 10 million illegals in the US, probably more
On average about a third of the country votes, so 3 million illegals voting isn't an unreasonable estimate. I dunno what official sources he might have to back that up.

I am legit spooked now.

nuoh my god

Its not fake its a fucking joke

W E W

Everytime I think I've seen everything, something new comes out. Man I love being alive for this stuff

>he cosplayed as a gundam at a con
apparently his kid, costume way too skinny
>he came here earlier and posted a different image of that con that hasn't been seen before
flip it horizontally and its apparently searchable
>now he's going to japan
fake tweeet
>the guy is incurable, and the cancer's fatal
anime is great fuck you

Within 24 hours we get a second pic of him in Gundam and a tweet about Japan. I an freaking out.

>the fucking guy who exits the elevator and walks in on Alex Jones interviewing Ted Cruz
I'm not sure how I would react in that situation, probably stick around until they are finished then ask for a picture with them and some Super Male Vitality

>>tfw this transports me back when I use to wear transformers pajamas at my Grandmothers and she would always make us the most amazing food while we watched Saturday morning cartoons
youtube.com/watch?v=FzSR_TFMirs

MAGA
A
G
A WOOOOOOOO

When you're resisted to drive in California you're registered to vote, that's a yuge part of it. You can't be sure, but I would be willing to guarantee in California alone a lot of illegals voted, especially since you dont even need ID or anything like it to vote

>unironically liking anime

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

3 million illegals in California have drivers licenses. You can register to vote with just a drivers license. You can register online and several Sup Forumsacks have shown that you can complete the process without a social security number or proof of citizenship, and still end up on voter rolls. Voter rolls in California do not require any ID, you just walk in, say a name, and they give you a ballot. Further, many illegals have SS numbers, and the IRS has actively prevented investigations into stolen SS numbers under the lie that "they just wanted illegals to pay taxes".

The idea that there were not several hundred thousand illegal votes at least is laughable, and the fact that the media has been hounding about it without offering any counter evidence only further shows how frightened they are about people finding out the truth.

Old jew and his pet commies are getting his

The inaguration arrests show that the police isn't scared to do it's job anymore. Soros is going to get arrested if he tries anything violent. His name gets regularly mentioned on tv at this point, people aren't scared of him anymore

>108745285
Nice

WE THE NEWS AWOOOOOOOOO

reddit please leave. Or at least assimilate. Sup Forums was founded for weebs by weebs.

>Anything you wish to talk about?

8 years is not enough. I know it's Trump so under budget and ahead of schedule.

But I want him for life.

daily reminder to stay woke. TRUMP IS JEWKEK

got a problem?

NOW LISTEN CLOSELY!

Here's a little lesson in shillery,

This is gonna work for Hillary!

If you wanna have a Madame President,

You have to stump a Trump that's President-Elect!

Just follow my moves, and fix the course!

Be careful not to give a source!

~SNAP~

OOH, DON'T LEAK THAT!

WE ARE C.T.R.!

WE ARE C.T.R.!

archive.is/ehISJ
DailyKos on
S U I C I D E
U
I
C
I
D
E

W
A
T
C
H

REAL AWOO HOURS MOTHER FUCKERS

Thus the world grew brighter and brighter

I'm gonna go to bed, good night to everyone ITT, and as always, MAGA!

guys quickly I need that picture of alex jones on the young turk set with steam coming out of the roaches head.

Sorry m8, I would. Going to bed soon.

Obama thought he was the shit when he said we were building Iron Man? Trump is bringing Gundams motherfucker.

Thanks user!

>I can be in Oshkosh if you'd like a locally brewed beer.
That would be amazing. Do you have a throwaway mail or so that I can use to get in contact with you? I'm not an autist either, I swear

i've got many

Do you have the opportunity to take over baking Poland?
I'm starting to get a bit tired and would be nice with a break.

No problem, was thinking about the same.