Stop having anal sex

Stop having anal sex.

Stop having anal flag

Hit me again, daddy

I'll fuck you right in the leaf of your flag. Is maple syrup a lube? Better hope so!

What are you going to do, use your pikachu?

There must be a pence style pikachu joke in there.

I don't even know how people do it. Seems painful.

>literally having a busted ass hole as a flag

Once you buttcum you never go back

I'll have to take you word for it... crikey

Anal is only for doing with little girls since the ass hole can stretch better than the bagina.

What are you scared about? If you do it yourself its not gay

Forever having my arse stretched out... or even prolapse.

Way ahead of you.

Kys degenerate

Stop playing Overwatch

I did it a few times and I'd rather just put it in a pussy with no hassle

You should only use something the size of an average penis and it'll never stretch, its literally made to deal with this.

Did you go out into the kiwi version of the outback to learn this?

Okay Pence. I trust you.

But… you… don’t have a pussy broski.

I don't stick my whole dick in though, I only stick in the tip and let her push it out then fart a smelly fart then force her to sniff my cock and suck and lick for 3 minutes then I make her sniff my farts and finger my pooper but she doesn't go deep. On a tip's length. We have equality sex

Does this make me a beta?

No, I heard prostate orgasms were 10x better than regular ones and I wanted to try it for myself

anal is overrated anyway

He will take a pikatchu while he's thunderbolting ur faggot ass

reminder Mike pence has never said anything against gays in his entire life, he just said in 2000 that while the CARE act should provide assistance for people who cant afford HIV treatment it should also give assistance to people wanting to change their sexual behavior, which could apply to straights with a promiscuity problem too

Thank you for Correcting The Record. +£0.15 has been deposited to your account.