Will Mark Zuckerberg Run in 2020?

The media is already testing the waters with this idea. Who wouldn't want the well liked billionaire (one that would counter another billionaire that people hateā€¦) to run?

>theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/01/zuckerberg-2020/513689/
>fortune.com/2017/01/23/president-trumps-victory-opens-a-door-for-mark-zuckerberg/
>money.cnn.com/2017/01/12/technology/mark-zuckerberg-politics/
>wired.com/2017/01/zucks-sure-acting-like-someone-might-run-president/
>nytimes.com/2017/01/10/technology/chan-zuckerberg-initiative-builds-political-muscle-for-philanthropic-work.html
>usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2017/01/04/facebook-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-political-ambitions/96161822/

These ones offer more certainty that the others:
>theguardian.com/technology/2016/dec/08/mark-zuckerberg-political-office-facebook-control
>theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/03/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-2017-resolution-visit-us-states

Assuming this comes to fruition, how do we counter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU
today.yougov.com/news/2016/12/27/belief-conspiracies-largely-depends-political-iden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we can't let that happen. he'd be a hit with liberals. kill the infection before it spreads

Let him run
He's incredibly unlikable and unhuman

Plus normies will be red-pilled about privacy

A good majority of people outside of Sup Forums dislike that filthy kike.

Only dumb fucks will vote for him

he'd get totally big brothered by trump

he has no spine to do all his kikery in public

> all memes on Facebook are suppressed as fake news
> all conversations on Messenger and What's App are mined for data to identify swing voters to target with campaign ads
> ALL of silicon valley investors, board members, ceos, cuckware engineers, procuck managers, cUX designers and cucklennials support him
> Generation Z can finally vote
> "lol facebook is for old faggots"
> 4 More Years of Trump

A lot of people don't like him plus the native Hawaiian thing would be a huge mark trump would use against him.

>Fuckerberg having any chance

I hope so. Easy win for Trump.

The Social Network 2:
President Zuck

I'd watch it

He fucked his political career the moment he decided to sue native Hawaiians for their land.

>well liked

Heh

Part of me wants to say please God no, this guy is a douche and I would hate seeing every second of his faggot ass.

However, I would also love to crush his candidacy in ZUCK THE KEK memes.

Have they learned nothing? Do they not think Trump is going to have 4 years worth of digging into every facet of lil ol jew boy Marky? He will tear him apart for all of his shady facebook shit and privacy.

FUCK

I meant to say ZUCK THE KEK.

His social skills are not sufficient to run a country, let alone get elected.

You can make a nerd a rich boy but you can't take the autism out of him

The censorship on kikebook would be insane.

Who wouldn't trust a lying kike who says "can you believe these fuckers trust me?, and works for the NSA?

youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU

This

Trump would annihilate this little manlet kike

No one outside the coastal cities will vote for him. He doesn't really have the charisma to get people to his side. Trump and Sanders weren't great speakers, but they at least had some charisma to carry a crowd.

>I would also love to crush his candidacy in ZUCK THE KEK memes.
>I meant to say ZUCK THE KEK.

>Only dumb fucks will vote for him
Don't be a nigger. President fucking Trump just happened, and you don't think billionaire who made his money off of spying on people and selling the information could become President.

Don't be our John Oliver.

What if I type kek?

>He has no chance he's unlikeable!

Literally the same bullshit everyone said about Trump on his first day.
I mean fucking everyone too.

There were several post election polls.

One, and the more famous one, found that 46% of Trump Voters believe that Pizzagate was real(no it fucking isn't).
HOWEVER
50% of Hillary Voters believe that Russia hacked the voting machines.
>today.yougov.com/news/2016/12/27/belief-conspiracies-largely-depends-political-iden/

The lesson? Near enough half of voters are fucking stupid.

Mark Zuckerberg running in 2020 would be fucking terrible. If Trump is a cock I want a Dem who at a minimum wants to help people, even if a cuck and incompetent arse(bernie).
Anyone who says he couldn't win, don't even. Don't fucking even.

Jewish guy here, never understood how a Jew could be President. You can't work from Friday night until Saturday night, can't answer the phone...reform Jews are the worst.

Good post. We could poll online and see who'd actually vote for him.

Or even better leak "proof" that he's running so he's forced to comment.

It would never happen. His voice sounds faggy as hell, he is creepy, he has nothing in common with the 3000 miles between SF and NY, he's (((white))), etc etc...I'd love to see him run

>Trump destroys Cuckerjew AND Normiebook in one fell shoop

Trump has charisma, Zuck sweats bullets when asked questions and on top of that sounds like a fucking faggot

They made an entire movie about how much of an asshole he is

Or, build a massive file, and for the next 4 years libel him massively.

No right wing bullshit though. In order to dissuade the left, you need to attack him from the left.

Politically Assange is in flux, but is a prime example of bullshit this kike got up to.

Which movie?

The social network.

Haven't seen it. They won't get my money.

He has a backdoor to everyone's Facebook page.

No fucking thanks.

Is he running for president or just local office? Because he may be able to pull the latter off.

But is he low energy?

we need to meme this in the bud guys