AUSTRALIA IS GOING ROGUE

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/a-great-shame-australia-tries-to-salvage-transpacific-partnership-deal-after-us-withdraws-20170123-gtxcmv.html

Will the Trump finally be stumped by massive amounts of shitposting and bantz?

Other urls found in this thread:

getup.org.au/campaigns/tpp/tpp/the-dirtiest-deal-you-ve-never-heard-of
timesofisrael.com/australias-new-pm-may-be-jewish-but-hasnt-given-it-much-thought/
dfat.gov.au/trade/agreements/tpp/Documents/background-papers-tpp-myths-realities.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE MADMEN WE HAVE TO STOP THEM

Jez, aussies really want to be fucked over by megacorps huh?

What the fuck are you emu fuckers doing? You're supposed to be uncucked!

Lol, Trump's shitposts overpower everyone.
They're backed with the power of the US military.

Haha, replace baka in the URL with s.m.h. (without the dots)

>strong defense of (((free trade)))

REEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING DRUMPF IS GOING TO RUIN OUR ECONOMY

The fuck would the TPP even do? There's like a shit-ton of info.

I dont know why everybody always says australia is supposed to be uncucked, we are literally a british franchise, and a slutty one that sucks economic dick whenever daddy isnt looking at that.

>TPP having any credibility or use without US

4 years from now when we elect a democrat to fix our economy (just like we did with obama) remember how you voted

>AUSTRALIA SHITPOSTING THEIR ECONOMY

Kys Malcom Turnbull

>> Willingly give up gun rights
>> Uncucked

Pick 1

This is what Australia should do. Check this out.

They should tell Israel to FUCK OFF if the USA doesnt want to trade with them.

The TPP will benefit Australia. If Trump wants to be an economically illiterate moron then that's his choice, but it's still a good deal and should be pursued without the USA.

wasn't the TPP going to fuck you hard anyway?

It's all about money with you kikes.

>The TPP will benefit Australia
the TPP benefits nobody, stay bluepilled

Thanks for the laugh Aussie.

Jesus Christ, how fucking cucked is Australia?

You should probably research the TPP some more before making ridiculous claims.

Turnbull is trying to jew Australia for his chink overlords. TPP is useless for Australia.

>using China as the lynchpin of the TTP

OMG YES! PLEASE DO THIS!
CRASH THE ECONOMY WITH NO SURVIVORS!

>The TPP will benefit Australia

you dense faggot.

Straya will be fine, there's just enough white people there to get them a new Anglo-Sphere Galactic Trade Federation spot.

Well, as long as they don't do anything stupid in the next year or so I guess...

Get fucked Turnbull, YOU CUNT. Fucking Turncoat shitting up Australia once again.

Australians are so fucking ambivalent and carefree that most of the country won't care if it becomes a fucking caliphate at this point.

The TPP will give Australian farmers open access to markets in the Asia-Pacific, thus boosting exports. You're an idiot.

What's so funny?

I have - it's the gold standard of trade.

0.7% by 2030
shoo jew.
Fascism is the only thing that will save our directionless country.

>Baja.com.au

>the TPP will benefit Australian millionaires

fixed that for you lad

The chinese sell more goods to australia then you sell to china:

>yes, then no tariffs hurt you
>no, then no tariffs hurt china

Hilarious how the anti trade have no facts to back up their assertions - just insults. So I ask, where is your evidence that the TPP will harm Australia?

>Australia, Canada, New Zealand sign free trade agreement with China
>crashing this economy with no survivors

POL needs to visit the Australian government I think.

What can we do lads??

Currently I believe that our PM is shitposting

it will also cause literal slavery and the ability for big business to sue the federal government over any single grievance they might have

Turnbull is literally a fucking Jew

What do you expect

That 0.7% could be the difference between Australia staying in or out of recession.

Nope, it will benefit farmers the most.

>The TPP will give Australian farmers open access to markets in the Asia-Pacific, thus boosting exports

Then, by all means, form your own trade alliance and do what you want.

Why the fuck do so many nations have their shit fall apart if the USA isn't on board with whatever the fuck is happening? Man up, Australia, if this is important to your farmers, then do what you need to, but don't wait around for us, we're not going to be part of it, period.

you'll also be paying monthly dues for US Naval protection from ANZUS now, k m8?

getup.org.au/campaigns/tpp/tpp/the-dirtiest-deal-you-ve-never-heard-of

That's a total myth. ISDS tribunals do not have any legal authority to overturn or change Australian laws. They only resolve disputes relating to the treaty.

Bullshit. That can't be true, why would anyone sign that? That has to be a lie.

>getup

Hi Melbourne

Yes, Australia will probably become a Chinese colony, not that bad I guess.. more free Asian pussy

That's exactly what I'm saying. The TPP can still be pursued without America, and I hope it will be.

>PM looking to China to replace the US for the TPP

What would happen if they went full retard and did this? I have a feeling the entire thing hinged on US participation, and using China is place of that would be an egregious risk that could backfire catastrophically.

Your thoughts, Sup Forums?

It's too fucking hot to care about politics, m8.

It's not true. It's literal fake news from the far left. ISDS tribunals have no legal power.

I hope you die in a fire

We can't always get what we want.
And kikes can go fuck themselves

Lots of more cheap Chinese shit that no one wants?

it rapes farmers particularly. stop with your lies.

t.farmer

It's not up to us the people we have no say .
Quiet frankly the majority don't care, they literally are dumb as shit , they don't even know what the TPP is and when you try to explain it to themand why we need to gtfo of it they call you racist .
I've stopped trying and focused on keep muscunts from completely taking over my nation .

Go for it.

But, remember that this will also determine how much we can work together in the future, should you choose that route. Just sayin'.

its in the documents

its a dirty deal thats designed to fuck over anyone who isn't on 7 figures, so pollys dont give a fuck

The government is corrupt
And we're on so many drugs
With the radio on and the curtains drawn
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
And the machine is bleeding to death

hi sydneyside lib voter, I'm actually from qld

read the leaked tpp documents ffs

Only the US corporations though, they were the truly weird ones.

Just like free trade with Thailand helped our car industry? We are a Africa tier economy now

If Shorten were prime minister we wouldn't be doing this.

Exactly. That's the trouble with (((politicians))).

you say that but the reason asian pussy is so easy for us now is because of status.

if the white mans status is below chinese australians at some point, we won't get any girls and our girls will date asians.

that's the theory i hear from angry r/hapas anyway.

>TPP will give farmers greater access to export beef, dairy, fruits, vegetables etc
>this will somehow hurt farmers

you're not a farmer, shut up

gee i dunno guys, those kangaroos been lookin' awfully suspect lately.

shorten is good but vote one nation.

33 today, get sucked cunt.

Yeah now we all see the reason Abbott was truly fucked over

yeah but also greater access for cheap shit to be imported fucking moron

Go catch typhus, you cryptojew cunt

Protip: It'll only help corporate farms. Not actual farmers.

>I live on the coastline

It's at least 38 here at the moment

you don't understand at all.

the tpp is about a global economy. us farmers suffer when more is imported than exported, we have to compete with products from overseas coming in and undercutting us.

we have to pay people less and pay ourselves less. until, like the car manufacturers, we cant compete and have to sell our land and businesses.

I am a farmer, and the above is why it's bad for us.

timesofisrael.com/australias-new-pm-may-be-jewish-but-hasnt-given-it-much-thought/
don't think about it goy

No it bloody isn't. Unlike you, I've actually read the documents. The TPP does not diminish the power of Australian courts.

And yes - I am a Liberal voter - the only economically literate party in this country. Sorry I don't believe the fake news and lies from Labor, Greens, Xenophon, Hanson etc.

Fuck this country and it's leaders. They are literally turning it into Shanghai with more beaches. Can i emigrate to America burgerbros? Will mandatory military service to kill muzzas for food and shelter.

yeh lad we got a cuck globalist shill PM

Australian politicians are totally cucked. You'll never hear a single one of them talk about how Sydney's housing market has become completely unaffordable because of Chinese property speculators.

literal cuck globalist kike

Is this more fake news? The MSM keeps trying to portray the TPP as a universally liked agreement when pretty much nobody was for it. I remember the news when Australia was vehemently opposed to TPP. Japan too.

And people say Aussie shitposting is overhyped

enjoy having china send you cheap useless shit, emus

You've read the confidential documents?

Catch typhus and die, oven dodging Khazar shekelnigger cunt

And what's wrong with having access to cheaper goods?

That is not true. All farmers have the same access to the global market.

You can come, but you have to come here legally.

Yeah, the ones the chinese own you asiatic jew.

You are the gold standard of shills, or maybe it's the shit standard since shills are generally shit tier. IOW you are a top shit shill.

The TPP is the planned takeover of the world by the corps. It's just veiled as a "trade" agreement. The corps want immunity from any nations laws and only be regulated by courts that they would run. Sort of like the unelected EU. Give up the shit show, the people are rejecting your shit.

And Trump just proved he's REAL by telling the transnationals to GTFO!!

just annex us, desu man

Look I don't have time to argue with the peanut gallery. Here are just some cold hard facts. Read it and weep.

dfat.gov.au/trade/agreements/tpp/Documents/background-papers-tpp-myths-realities.pdf

too right, mate

Stay with your ABO's... You people shit posted for way to long. There are plenty of beaches to shit on with your new found friends.

Have a nice life...

Exactly. The regular farmers won't be able to compete against the foreign owned corporate farms. It just means sucking money and resources out of Australia.

yes

>massive amounts of shitposting and bantz

Strayans are in good shape, wait until Monsanto buys the outback, the internet will be as high as they can afford and talking about it online will be illegal while the government tries to tax their way into subsidizing it.

>city with 2nd most expensive housing in the world
>still won't talk about it

>And what's wrong with having access to cheaper goods?
consumers will not see the savings
we will be getting lower quality for the same price and it will be undercutting locally produced goods

fuck I hate neocons who only care about thier own power and wallet, the only people worse are those who suck thier cock and defend everything they do

>by the gov who support it
>not by the people who are effected by it.

jesus christ mate gtfo of australia even the left hates tpp.