I mean, it's not like the Democrats ever accomplished anything

I mean, it's not like the Democrats ever accomplished anything.

Except for Social Security. And Medicare. And Medicaid. And Head Start. And the Civil Rights Act. And the Voting Rights Act. And women's suffrage. And the SEC. And Dodd-Frank. And unemployment insurance. And the minimum wage. And keeping the 2008 Financial Crisis from spiraling into a depression. And the 40-hour work week. And the Marshall Plan. And the Peace Corp. And killing Osama Bin Laden. And putting a man on the moon. And NATO. And normalizing gay marriage. And the Affordable Care Act. And protecting abortion. And a bunch of other stuff.

But aside from that they've never done anything.

SUBURBAN

This b8 is weak.

Don't forget slavery

>high level politician
>1 to 3 foam ratio

fucking pleb, can't even do a basic ass job right

I've always wondered how Democrats always seem to be able to just blatantly take credit for things Republicans do, like everything on this list you gave.

>the party that controls the progress narrative introduced new things
no shit retard, take a look at the long term consequences of a lot of this shit and you'll realize that it's a one step forwards two steps backwards type of gameplan. republicans have to constantly play bad cop because democrats don't want to gut or repeal any of their mistakes.

RIP your shitty b8

GIMME THOSE SWEET SWEET (You)s LADS

Great argument.
Typical trump supporter, can't even reflute my true facts

Here's a PePe

>Democrats ever accomplished anything.
now do it for the last 20 years

/Thread

fine.

rollllllll

Ty bb

Most of that is garbage and failing as experiments.

FUCK

52-54 can rape me all she wants

roll get 00
praise KEK

Holy shit, I want Russell !

>the Civil Rights Act
You mean the act that 18 democrat senators filibustered to try to stop

So nothing good then.

52-54 can rape me.
or i can rape her, whichever she wants.

Isn't this literally a Horsey comic?
going for 70-72
>#2 Removed tattoo on abdomen
ASPECIA IS PURE

I win the agreement then

Y'all BTFO

Almost all of those are bad. Also clinton caused the housing crisis by forcing banks to give out millions of home loans to niggers who would never pay them back.

>And killing Osama Bin Laden
Prove it, where's the body? where are the witnesses?

Rolling
Here's my (You)

you're totally right, dems didu sumtin

i want Ashley

>Social Security
>Medicare
Literally eating away at our livelihood. Most of the people in this thread will pay into but likely never collect on either.

>Civil Rights Act
>Voting Rights Act
>Womens Suffrage
>Normalizing gay marriage
>Protecting abortion
Yeah, thanks for ruining civilization. Appreciate it.

>killing Osama Bin Laden
A democrat happened to be in office when it happened. Congratulations.

>putting a man on the moon
Sure John F. Kennedy nearly started a nuclear war and started the Vietnam conflict, but he also spent millions of taxpayer dollars building a contraption to fly up to a useless hunk of rock in the sky and put a flag on it. Clearly the pros outweigh the cons.

>SEC
>Dodd-Frank
>Affordable Care Act
>NATO
wew lad

>bunch of other stuff
Glad to see the six figures worth of debt you took on to pay for school didn't go to waste.

Do not forget NAFTA!!!

Seriously, you know Hillary would have signed TPP and (((Bernie))) would have stretched TPP out until his second term and likely pass a highly revised version.

Trump did what (((Bernie))) bitched about doing in his first/seconds terms on his very first full business day in office.

Trump is and will continue to show that the career politicians have and will/would continue to stretch every task to the maximum limit to ensure their own job security.

ROLLAN

You are forgetting their MUH PICTURES CAN'T BE FAKE!!!!

>killing Osama Bin Laden
dropped, Obama didn't personally go there and kill Osama. plans to kill him were in the works in the Bush administration.

>Affordable Care Act.

that isnt anywhere close to affordable except for the people on medicaid/medicare

rolllllllllllllll

Roll

/Thread

rollin

Fuck it, let's see what I get.

Bogbogbog

why is everyone getting 86??

Don't forget about me dear sweet anons

C'mon Juliana

Reg:
(The Romans) bled us white, the bastards. They've taken everything we had, not just from us, from our fathers and from our fathers' fathers.
Stan:
And from our fathers' fathers' fathers.
Reg:
Yes.
Stan:
And from our fathers' fathers' fathers' fathers.
Reg:
All right, Stan. Don't labour the point. And what have they ever given us in return?
Xerxes:
The aqueduct.
Reg:
Oh yeah, yeah they gave us that. Yeah. That's true.
Masked Activist:
And the sanitation!
Stan:
Oh yes... sanitation, Reg, you remember what the city used to be like.
Reg:
All right, I'll grant you that the aqueduct and the sanitation are two things that the Romans have done...
Matthias:
And the roads...
Reg:
(sharply) Well yes obviously the roads... the roads go without saying. But apart from the aqueduct, the sanitation and the roads...
Another Masked Activist:
Irrigation...
Other Masked Voices:
Medicine... Education... Health...
Reg:
Yes... all right, fair enough...
Activist Near Front:
And the wine...
Omnes:
Oh yes! True!
Francis:
Yeah. That's something we'd really miss if the Romans left, Reg.
Masked Activist at Back:
Public baths!
Stan:
And it's safe to walk in the streets at night now.
Francis:
Yes, they certainly know how to keep order... (general nodding)... let's face it, they're the only ones who could in a place like this.

(more general murmurs of agreement)
Reg:
All right... all right... but apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
Xerxes:
Brought peace!

>gabrielle
jesus, me too. disgusting

hgghg

oh baby

rolan

>civil rights act
That actually had higher Republican support than Democrat support

1. Oppose

2. Oppose

3. Would restructure

4. Oppose, because ineffective. Would support if it worked.

5. Passed on a bipartisan basis.

6. Good idea but needs reform, also was passed on a bipartisan basis.

7. This was a Republican plank, and was supported by the Republican party.

8. Abolish it, but move criminal law enforcement activities to FBI.

9. Oppose.

10. Oppose.

11. Oppose.

12. Wrong. Bailouts were cancer, and the "stimulus" trickled out too slowly to really help most people.

13. Would have happened anyways, even without any laws governing.

14. Designed by George Marshall, a Republican.

15. Useless as fuck. Oppose.

16. True enough.

17. Nope. Apollo 11 (first moon landing) was 1969. Nixon was president. Also, NASA had bipartisan support.

18. True, but it was supported by many prominent Republicans (Marshall and Ike, to name two).

19. True. Good job.

20. Oppose. Tripled my premiums while increasing my deductible and shrinking my physician network. Could've been done better by simply raising the Medicaid maximum and creating a subsidsized high-risk pool.

21. Don't care on this one way or another.

22. Much of which was pretty awful.

roll

roll for #1 or 2

>Except for Social Security. And Medicare. And Medicaid. And Head Start.
Democrat ponzi schemes that have been bankrupting us for generations.
>And the Civil Rights Act. And the Voting Rights Act.
Democrats were split on it, as with the 13th and 14th amendments. Had almost unilateral Republican support though, and Civil Rights legislation started under Ike. He also only nominated anti-segregationist judges for the Supreme Court.
>And women's suffrage.
This was completely bi-partisan. And btw, it was originally introduced to Congress by a Republican.
>And the SEC. And Dodd-Frank. And unemployment insurance. And the minimum wage.
I'll let these slide.
>And keeping the 2008 Financial Crisis from spiraling into a depression.
Speculation
>And the 40-hour work week.
Negotiated by unions
>And the Marshall Plan.
Lol
>And the Peace Corp.
LOL

>And killing Osama Bin Laden.
L O FUCKING L
>And putting a man on the moon.
I'll give credit to Kennedy for this.
>And NATO.
A fucking worldwide military alliance. Hardly only to the credit of the American Democrat Party.
>And normalizing gay marriage.
Faggot
>And the Affordable Care Act.
Trash that won't exist in a week.

Let's run down some Republican accomplishments:
>Won the civil war
>the 13th amendment
>unilaterally opposed state sponsored segregation
>fall of the Berlin wall
>end of the soviet union
>liberated South Korea
>Breakup of monopolies
>founded the national park service
>built the Panama Canal
>ended the Vietnam War

re roll

> Goldwater was one of just six Senate Republicans to vote against the bill in 1964, while 21 Senate Democrats opposed it. It passed by an overall vote of 73-27. In the House, 96 Democrats and 34 Republicans voted against the Civil Rights Act, passing with an overall 290-130 vote.

And they filibustered.

ples

For you.

oh

Rollin

zippity doo, no gold for you

>Social Security.
economically illiterate ponzi scheme

>Medicare. And Medicaid.
bankrupt, expensive, destroyed the health care industry

>And Head Start
state education & care of children is cultural marxist social engineering

>Civil Rights Act. And the Voting Rights Act.
republicans

>And women's suffrage.
poorly constructed reform of democracy. Led to the permenate destruction of the old republic via a hard ideological shift towards direct democracy (soft communism)

> And the SEC. And Dodd-Frank.
banking reforms that are Central Banking's way of distrscting the public from attacking the problem at its core

>And unemployment insurance.
bankrupts small employers, chokes risk taking when the market is bottomed out, would be unnecessary if the economy was actually fixed right

>And the minimum wage.
huge cause of the above

>And keeping the 2008 Financial Crisis from spiraling into a depression.
we could have bottomed out for a month or two then rebuilt the system from the ground up. Instead the banks got bailed out, the stimulus did nothing, debt doubled, almost every industry consolidated power, the stock market was propped up by devaluing the dollar and permanently shacking the United States to the global financial system

>And the 40-hour work week.
nbd. it was already common place. It's probably also better to have competing working schedules. (this standardized the 5 day a week 9-5 slave grind)

>And the Marshall Plan.
seed of EU

And the Peace Corp.I
>theyre alright as far as I know.

> And killing Osama Bin Laden.
maybe. never saw the body. "didn't want to trigger more terrorists". Meanwhile the Obama admin launched a region wide destabilization campaign in order to make terrorist proxy armies.

>And putting a man on the moon.
Kennedy was one of the good ones

> And NATO.
history will tell us if it was worth the hassle of us now

>And normalizing gay marriage.
no one cares

> And the Affordable Care Act.
oh damn this is bait

I thought it took a whole government to do that shit.

come onnnn honey badger

rollu no desu

pls no degenerate waifu

roll

rollin

>civil rights act
attempted filibuster by democrats, but passed by republicans
>woman's suffrage
see above

roll

>my

roll for cute druggie nympho

>Being edgy enough to think giving people more rights is the end of civilization.

rolling

dammit, was hoping for 12

ELIZABETH

the founders were very careful to set up the United States as a Republic. instances of democracy were carefully crafted. Mass democractic reforms are the core cause of the functional brokenness of our system. The cries for reform that led to those voting rights expansions should have been met with tinkering of the core infrastructure of the republic, not just pleasing the masses. This is why Jefferson thought that the U.S. should occasionally redraft the constitution

no hillary?

roll

rollin'

90% of things listed are failed government programs that have done more harm than good, and has put america in 250 trillion dollars in debt including unfunded liabilities.

Dumb cunt look at all the bubbles, tip your glass sideways.

Roll

Roll

Rollin 4 Elizabeth

You

hope i get a skank with some crank

Yes, the only thing Democrats have accomplished is giving out working people's money to bribe votes out of people.

Rolling on Sup Forums now? Truly the pinicle of cancer

Rolling

They've also done more than us in the fight against minorities. They suffer so much now while also thinking something is being done for them. The democrats are just too good. They're so sneaky and manipulative but merciless and heartless when they need to be.

>Civil Rights Act
>democrats

Well, nothing to lose

rullekake

(((You)))

ALL CANCER

Gotta keep them niggers taking off the government somehow... I know! Let's give them free living and abortions that way their population will regulate itself and they won't feel the need to be successful like a white man.
>I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for a hundred years
t. Lyndon Johnson

LEts see what happens

LOL is this what the bait / salt threads are reduced to? You don't even have an argument, it's just whining.

Go get your cunt serviced.

>Occupy Democrats is here

Many of those things were voted on by a great proportion of Republicans.

Many of those things were also failures.

I just came to test to see if this image retained its quality after compression, not to bump the thread.