What does Sup Forums think about this incident?

What does Sup Forums think about this incident?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI
youtube.com/watch?v=6_rFe2n8fi0
altright.com/2017/01/23/im-glad-richard-spencer-was-punched-in-the-face/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Predictable

This but still fucked up.

Go back to Europe you lilly-white pussy.

The most significant part was that he was talking about Pepe when it happened. Few understand this.

Made me uncomfortable, I've been sucker punched before, with a glass bottle, but still.

I'm far more concerned about the endorsement on the left, however. It signals an escalation that I'd rather the country avoid.

who is this guy?

From a political and intellectual position, I don't support hitting anyone for expressing their opinion.

Personally? I'm smug as shit. I'm not the only one who never heard about this guy until fucking November, right? Yet, for some reason, he suddenly ended up plastered on the main page of every national news source, looking every bit the part he's trying to play and being heralded as some major figure of the "alt-right".

I smell controlled opposition.

Everyone knew DC was going to be a hell hole for conservatives that day.

NEVER go into a hostile situation that also happens to be a gun free zone.

Scat fetish antifa commie couldn't even knock out the alt-right """""leader"""".
Sad!

I still don't understand who Richard Spencer is, or why I should care about him passed hoping the man who assaulted him faces justice.

>faggot hits a bigger faggot and runs away. other faggots applaud.

I dont think anything about it, couldnt care less. Only pretend to care at all just to further discredit antifa faggots.

Video link please.

Weak.
Weak hit.
Weak reaction.

Link?

Idc

Does some one else notice that liberal women immediately try to help Richard?

They can't help themself over an atractive men, even if they hate him

Richard Spencer is too polite for the left. I get that that's his shtick but they'll exploit it to no end.

The first rule of pepe is accept chaos into your life.

I don't.

If Trump hadn't banned guns during his inauguration, maybe his supporters could have done something about this.

You didn't get the memo?

He's our leader. He leads our Nazi movement.

Try to keep up, Schultz.

I blame you

Irrelevant faggot that is pushed as a leader of an imaginary movement.

>what do you guys think
I think redditfugees and newfags need to read the rules and lurk more.

I personally feel kinda violated. I wish he could have hit him back. I have a bitter feeling that he is going down this "I am gonna take bunches then prove that left is violent and then I win presidency because normies are reasonable and vote for reasonable people" narrative and I don't like this.

We should have right wing fucking death squads raping antifa day and night, not have bunch of 8chn fedoras and their leader who takes punches from cucks.

stormweenie btfo

2 years minimum pic related

fuck this guy but also the guy who suckered punched him was a scat fetishist so gonna have to give the nod to lil' dick Rich this round

I think people should stop spamming it

It's fucking annoying having the same thread constantly.

>Richard Spencer
>attractive

He's a chubby, pasty little weasel who dresses nicely and has a sharp haircut.

Funniest thing of 2017 Richard

>says is not a nazi
>gets punches
>people praise a shit eating cuck punched some random person

I bet he is more atractive than you

Deserved it for taking claim of Sup Forums

I think it was ZWOTastic

Was embarrassing and made him look weak. I don't fault him for not whipping out his katana and chasing down the attacker through antifa crowd like half of these tough guys, imagine being punched out of the blue. His fault here is that he didn't take appropriate security precautions. He acknowledges this in his video after the fact.

looks like an idiot hitting an idiot to me

fake and set up

I think he is a fag and the person who punched him is a fag. Oh, and you're a fag too OP.

>Some faggot getting punched by a shit eating cuck

Why should I care?

I thought it was funny that the cringey faggot got punched mid describing his Pepe pin. But it still reflects worse on the attacker.

this is some false flag bs. i don't even know who this is, yet now everyone knows his first and last name? and apparently he is a nazi? and he was BTFO by quite factually the lowest form of subhuman scum known to man?

i'm not buying any of this. a little too cute, guys. gonna have put more thought into it to the. ormies are going to catch you with your little pecker out and then you will be truly fucked.

if it was some leftists and/or a woman MSM would lose their shit.

but as we know, libtards are immune to hypocrisy.

Don't care. 95% sure he's a shill to make anti-establishment ideas look silly and socially toxic. His gay lisp kind of gives it away.

"Whyte Nashinalizm, guyth!"

>I'm far more concerned about the endorsement on the left, however. It signals an escalation that I'd rather the country avoid.

This worries me in a way. Sup Forums for awhile has been preaching that we need to be anti-violent against these people but they are starting to say it's okay to attack the right, since we've all been labelled as nazis.

The non-violence shit isn't going to last very long if this keeps up. Does the left even know what it's doing at this point? Trump won, the right is in charge. If you start shit, no one will come to save you, the police wont, the public wont, the military wont (if it comes to that), and most important of all, you threw away your guns.
Keep this shit up and your movement will be wiped off the face of the planet.

Richard Spencer

An undercover federal agent got punched

>What does Sup Forums think about this incident?

I think it was staged to generate sympathy for this CIA plant asshole,

>internet celebrity drama
Who gives a shit Jesus Christ man

youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI

Kek does not like it when imposters exploit his image for personal gain; hence, the cuckening that ensued.

A signal that the left is as hungry for fascism as the right. Public incidents like this will pull the country ever further right, as each new show of violence will convince the nonviolent center to vote for law and order. The more domestic terror increases the more leeway from the employed taxpayers the authoritarians get.

I think this guy is an attention-seeking douche, but the writing is on the wall.

Assholes fighting assholes

They should both go home and stop getting involved with politics

I don't know why, but all my lib friends fucking tag me in this shit on normiebook and send me gifs with sassy commentary, all because they know I voted Trump.

Fucking tired of it. I don't give a fuck about this guy, he got socked big whoop.

Bad goyim! You're supposed to sympathize with our leader richard spencer! An antifa attacked him so he must be our friend!

Richard Spencer is an attention seeking male whore fuck him and his stupid haircut and face

post antifa commies getting destroyed and tag them
after all, violence against murderous ideologies is ok!

I think this kind of behavior will just push more people to the right. It'll help Richard Spencer in the end.

I don't really appreciate faggots punching the closest thing we have to an actual Sup Forumsitician. He should have hired some/more security. That bitch should have gotten laid the fuck out for that. Right Wing Death Squads can't come soon enough.

Spencer = faggot
Antifa = bigger faggots and sucker-punching pussies

It has emboldened retarded leftists to start randomly attacking people who are more likely than average to be armed.

I'm couldn't be more overjoyed by this incident.

I think it's amusing that the Antifa "hero" is a literal cuck.

they hit the right guy for the wrong reasons

fuck off buzzfeed

I'd probably like Spencer if people didn't shill for him constantly.

He's a traitor, cried on TV like a little KEK from a weak ass faggot punch. JESUS CHRIST I was hoping he was the real deal, the mans man. FUCKING SHIT WHAT A KEK!

If you get cucked by a cuck does that make you an übercuck?

Hard for me to watch. Simply because spouting/explaining memes in real life really puts into perspective how fucking stupid they are.

As American as apple pie.

>f people didn't shill for him constantly.

Being tied to the CIA and the RNC can do that. He's an anti-trump mole.

yep

Go away, kike.

> Antifa threw away their guns

I think that's been overstated.

It has nothing to do with him being attractive since that's not even true. It probably has to due with being able to show empathy towards someone, even if you hate everything they stand for.

On top of that, he was acting like a somewhat decent human being, at least as far as the video shows.

i don't like richard spencer and wish he would go away but punching people is not an argument

How much longer are you going to spam different variations of this picture with tinfoilshit captions, sperg?

> security

He knows. He's said in two videos that he was warned but naive.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_rFe2n8fi0

For as long as you niggers keep shilling this controlled opposition faggot here.

Have a nice day

hilarious

>I'm a newfag, therefore richard spencer yada yada.

Gentleman. Stop it. This thread is 404

Your comments are too accurate. Kek does not appreciate the transgression of your glow.

No man, keep up, get infomed. He cannot promote violence, but look for links in this thread to his response - for security, paid and volunteer.

If you need bolstering, here's a piece on the latest altright site, that richard has a hand in although I don't know whether he approved this particular piece:

altright.com/2017/01/23/im-glad-richard-spencer-was-punched-in-the-face/

Pretty embarrassing, even by the aut-right's standards.

It's funny. Richard Spencer is a cuck who sucks Jewish dick, so I'm glad he got punched. Hopefully it makes him wise up and adopt true natsoc.

>It signals an escalation that I'd rather the country avoid.
Cuck.

Controlled opposition.

He worked for numerous political groups before and never fails to trigger the press by dropping anti-gay or actual rehashed nazi propaganda whenever he shows up to Trump related events

staged and gay

I don't think about it at all

fucking hilarious, I've watched it so many times

Since he is controlled opposition the plan was never to fight back, instead now he is claiming 'the police won't protect us so we need to protect ourselves' meaning he's going to organize a militia and of course we've now all seen this story before.

You're not the only one. Literally never heard of this dude until november.

Alt right doesn't exist. Just a faggy nickname for white nationalism.

Is that Laura Bush?

Now is not the time for us to escalate. Trump has just been sworn in. We should wait and let him delegitimize the media and other leftist institutions even more.

Wait for the Wall and deportations.

The more violent left-wing protesters get the more Trump will crack down on them.

I find it amazing how stupid and immature antifa are over this.
On other forums you have them saying stuff like "if i call a guy a nazi Im entitled to kill him"
Think about that they falsely accuse someone of the ambiguous "nazi" they then feel the law doesnt matter.
Most of this speech is against the law itself.

So all of his politics and what he's said aside, seeing people get sucker punched in general is hilarious.

Also, everyone knows that talking about memes outside the internet is a no-no. It's been that was since Sup Forums was founded.

NOoooo That's not truuueee goyim! Our leader richard spencer Invented the alt-right years ago! Everybody has known about spencer for years except you!

Yes that is laura bush aka:stepdaughter of ex cia director george bush. The bush family and the cia love trump so I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

I don't know much about the bloke
But it was a dog shot

Airsoft doesn't count