The Chinese soft-invasion is getting out of hand

The Chinese soft-invasion is getting out of hand.
How is your country holding up?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Australians
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kineser_i_Sverige
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/woman-captured-on-camera-abusing-a-muslim-student-wearing-a-niqab-take-it-off-you-terrorist/news-story/a817aa6eb6962394bd687292dccd82e3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a lot of Chinese here at all.

Apparently you have 866,205 them in Australia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Australians

We have 31 600.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kineser_i_Sverige

How do you have that many in Sweden? Get rid of them you cuck.

don't even ask man

Canada literally has millions of yellow invaders. I hate them so god damn much. They destroyed the housing market and refuse to assimilate. They have no manners and are constantly dumping garbage illegally and evading taxes. The day Trump nukes that communist shithole is the

day the world is made great again.

Fuck the Chinese.

We need to bring back the term "Chinaman"

Why does Canada have so many?

We would gladly trade our spics for your chinks. At least they hold down jobs and pay taxes.

All wetbacks do is breed & collect welfare.

>registered
They say "Come back to our office when you can afford the deportation fee 我们正在招聘, 澳大利亚欢迎您~" no shit ask an illegal yourself.

I have yellow fever so I'm not complaining

Not so good, cobber.

Not so good.

Chinese people look horrible though.

I have fucked 8 Chinese girls in the last couple years. It still hasn't cured my yellow fever. Why?

Because past conservative governments (made up of corrupt, wealthy elites) wanted their money, and past and current liberal governments want to wipe out white Canadians.

>Chinese
>pay taxes
kek. At least Mexicans are Catholics with western values.

doing just fine

vancouver is full of homes no one lives in, because why bother renting?

most of our heritage homes are being torn down or left to rot, because they've been lived in before

Don't have too many problems with chinks. Want to trade for some Mexicans? Well one family did actually eat my wife's cat now that I think of it. I'm not even making that up lol

It's stupid mindsets like this that allow the chinks to abuse us

chinese stimulate our economy by buying supercars

I'm not a Ferrari dealer. So as far as I'm concerned the little yellow bastards need to go.

This, and Mexicans absolutely hate niggers.

Asimilate. Simple!

the fuckers are spreading like wildfire (no joking), restaurants and gift shops (although half of the dudes running these are gooks) all ove the fucking place. Chang is determined to take ova da world dawwg. Literally packs of them

i don't think chinks are fond of niggers, literally all races hate niggers, the only thing they agree on

my country is already invaded by Chinamen

The only chinese here are those with chinese restaurants. They are very hard working and provide food at low prices, so I don't mind.

Not seeing any 'invasion' yet.

and they can't fucking drive. every fucking time i see a shit driver its a fucking chinaman

A workmate of mine got into a serious car accident recently. He has to drive 2 hours to get to work while working 12 hour shifts, because it costs too much to live in (or even near the city) because of foreigners and non citizens buying up all the houses because it looks nice.

Its quite common for us to even pull over and sleep on the side of the road even trying to get home. Since Sydney traffic is cucked to fuckery and is practically a carpark.

Im pissed off at everything lads, you get some Greens fairy who has never worked a day in their lives say that all this shit is circumstantial "hurr why dont you relocate or get a better job?" "why don't you get a degree" as if I have I don't have rent and other financial obligations.

I'm pissed off at everything, I'm pissed off for my friend, a hard working bloke who puts in an honest day's work getting into "circumstantial" shit.

I'm pissed off at foreigners buying up land over citizens.
I'm pissed off at being fucked over by taxes that go dole bludgers, supporting gender fairies get their arts degrees and other degenerates.
I'm pissed off taking 2 fucking hours to drive 45 kilometers to work.
I'm pissed off at the circus of Australian politics.

Only reason Canada has so many Chinese is because the Canadian government encourages it. There wouldn't be so many today if they ban foreign ownership of property, close the gates and stop being cucks (sadly they won't).

>leaf

I dunno.

But I'm a Chinaman

>leaf

I'm sorry, friend

Fuck i hate gooks. They are literal roaches. They way they just spit on the side walk is fucking disgusting along with their driving habits. I couldn't give a fuck about an asian life. If some gookspawn for what ever reason ends up under my car i wouldn't give a fuck. Chinks in every way are subhuman, If you don't hate them you haven't spend enough time in close proximity with them.

Fuck gooks

>leaf

>leaf

R A R E

There are so many Chinese on the west coast of Canada that in 50 years it will probably be annexed by China, no joke.

Jackie Chan is pretty good though

Mainland Chinese make all Asians look bad unfortunately

I think it's the China Number 1 mentality.

Because after you fuck one, you wait 2 hours and you wanna fuck one again.

>leaf

we keep low living standart so no one just want to come here, except middle asia muslims who working as a cleaners. Yet they are calm and peaceful

The West is done. They keep letting in their enemies and when their enemies finally outnumber them it will be the end of their civilizations.

>canadian or australian level
>chinese music starts playing

>Greatest country on Earth here.

Ask me anything

we're laying in ruins babbling about how to scam the average citizen

First Generation asians are cancer.
Everything after are pretty assimilated desu.

Still too many here, but thats the fault of our cucked Government.

At least asians don't explode themselves.

Even though Chinese are buying up real estate all over America right now and Canada.

Like I don't even understand how my fellow burgers can be this stupid.

is it a genetic trait that makes asians terrible at driving?

WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NEW YEAR RETARD
THAT'S WHEN THEY ALL BURROW UNDERGROUND. CAN'T EVEN ORDER ON ALI OR NUTHIN

Fuck. Sorry everybody, I mean it's 2017.

kys cunt

Does "fourth worst housing prices in the world" give you an idea into how bad the invasion of the tiny cock land bankers is over here?

They don't have souls, and therefore no moral compass. It is physically impossible for a chinaman to think about the well being of someone other than himself.
Even on Sup Forums, every shitposter is a chink trying to derail threads or ruin discussions.

Angry chink spotted.

>1488
nice digits man :^)
But yeah you have a point. I wouldn't say it's a particular generation that's the problem; it's the type of Chinese that are currently immigrating to western countries who are very rich who are able to influence politicians with their money. It's probably time for an Asian Exclusion Act t b h.
tldr; recent Chinese immigrants are very rich and have a lot of money who have no plan to integrate while older Chinese immigrants had a lot less money when they immigrated so they worked hard and generally assimilated.

I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords

No they exprode

When is Trump going to stop China from expanding in the south Asian sea?

When does the war of super powers start?

Why haven't you signed up for the draft yet?

You'd need to understand there are generally tao kinds of chinese immigrants.

The first were the earlier waves of mostly cantonese labourers looking to work hard to get out of china.

But most chinese immigrants these days are the rich ass fucks.

Are you stupid? ALL Millennials have a draft card thanks to Obama.I have to keep it on me at all times or I can get fined.

The US sent a handyman who does bad things to bad people after Chinese arms dealers.

龍在澳大利亞上升

I'm assuming your parents/grandparents are the earlier waves right?
I'm fine with the older immigrants who have assimilated and just genuinely want to make an honest living in the US (and west in general) but the recent FOB ones have to go and we might also have to put a ban on future Chinese immigrants for a while.
Hope you understand.

My family is pretty fucking assimilated now. My parents complain all the time about the newer chinese immigrants Bringing over their bad habits shit from china and generally treating the new country as an extended china.

I don't even speak chinese anymore

This

And all these Asien le waifu people posting k-pop and other trash, have literlly never lived near Chinks before.

Their like niggers but smart enough to run crime rings. Small,screechy,short,shit genetics,greedy,narcissistic,no morals,yellow.

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE FUCKING EVERYWHERE!!!!! SEND FUCKING HELP AMERICA WHAT THEFUCK IS GOING ON

How can you be the greatest country on earth when you're barely 30% white at best.

PS: The part Indian, Mexican, Nigger mongrels included in your "56%" white statistic don't count.

Great-grandparents. And My parents would probably agree with you.

They're fairly conservative and despise immigrants who try to cheat the system or cut in line because of the hardships they had to do to get their citizenships

yeah you fucking retard. The selective service is a thing. Every single able bodied male in the united states is a soldier at 18.

>china
>not collapsing within 25 years

Immigrants pre- PET are fine since back then they actually had to assimilate.

Well that's a good sign.
Like I said, I (personally) am fine with the ones who have accepted and respect their host country they have immigrated to and I don't feel the need to punish them.
FOBs, like you said, are very subversive, don't respect the native population, and have a lot of wealth which means they can bribe Canadian politicians.
At least these chinks have to go and afterwards the gates will have to be sealed for a while until the Mainland Chinese wisen up their act and stop acting like Asian (((schlomos))).
That's respectable. I wish I could say the same for the ones coming in right now though. Sadly, that is not the case. FOB's have to go back.

Chinese tourists have apparently become a trend in last couple of years over here.

I do get a kick watching others' reactions when I tell them my entire family supports Trump.

Like they cannot even fathom it.

lmao They are a trend everywhere. They don't know how to behave in other countries and are basically full-autismo sperglords.
Communism and the destruction of their culture/traditions really did a number on them.

>fat finger

ha - burgers

I live south of Sydney, but work in Sydney, have plenty of asian friends. Find them all pretty redpilled as fuck. If we could get any immigrant these are truly the best.

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/woman-captured-on-camera-abusing-a-muslim-student-wearing-a-niqab-take-it-off-you-terrorist/news-story/a817aa6eb6962394bd687292dccd82e3

Yesterdays news, kek.

Also pretty good roots desu.

Undellated.

A bir of relief I did hear that the trend is actually slowing down and even some of these FOBs are moving back to china now that the standard of living over is getting better over there.

Except the ones who are here to literally launder money. They'll risk getting arrested if they tried.

Nice try, Chang.

Underrated

poorly.

Vietnamese are worse than chinks

Please mate, hanging around white Australians has red pilled them against muslims. Might of worked for you if white canadians weren't so cucked.

I have two chink friends (who are third-generation) who voted for Trump. Apparently the kids of their parent's friends are sjw lefties and did the whole "muh cant even" routine when they found out. I imagine it must have been fun to watch.
Well lets hope they get caught so there are less subhuman Mainlanders in Canada.
I also hear mixed responses, some people say less rich (cunty) Chinese are moving here while others are saying the opposite. Hopefully it's the former.
Never lived or hung around with any so I wouldn't know.

It was getting bad here but then we did something about it.

Chinks here just stay in their enclaves where they can run their little prostitute ring without getting caught. Horrid creatures.

I think viet girls are fucking hot though

I've yet to meet a viet guy that wasn't a nigger

CHINA STRONG

LICK MY ANUS

YEAH.

GONNA MAKE YOU EARN THAT CREAM WHITE BOY.

> How is your country holding up?

We lost in the 1890s.
Now the Chinese outnumber the original Malay inhabitants 7 to 1 and control all the levers of political power.
Civil society is a hollowed-out shell of soulless consumerism and globalist corporate shilling.
Free speech is nonexistant, you speak out against the government, you don't just get jailed, you get bankrupted THEN jailed.

OH GOD SAVE YOURSELVES THEN SEND HELP

Since demand for housing is increasing forever thanks to China's global zerg rush, doesn't that mean house prices in the US are going to rise forever too?
So I should buy a house right now, right? Since houses will never again be as cheap as they are today?
But I often see people here saying we're in some kind of real estate "bubble" that will "pop" "soon", and that we should wait for this to happen before buying. Is that even true or are those anons making this bubble shit up?
What do I do

you have to go back

I wish they'd buy some houses here in Alberta

Prices are stagnant as fuck

Chinese will always outperform the Malays.

The Malays are stupid and always jealous. So are Indonesians.

I love seeing the look of jealousy and rage in their disgusting brown little faces when I whiz past them in my car.

bump :^(

this

all of my borough is turning into a giant fucking chinatown where chinks never have assimilate

its fucked how second gen chink immigrants struggle to speak fucking english