Shane fagson gets his leg broken

Shane claims he was kicked out for being gay
THOUGHTS on this?
video shows him yelling at people but as usual it was turned on late so it makes him look good
need more info
if he was kicked out for being gay that is FINE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Gwv648ijSA
youtube.com/watch?v=OMDPsyoy-kU
instagram.com/p/BPotvQMDyk2/
twitter.com/RichBarnes259/with_replies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What order is this supposed to be read in?

maybe he was kicked out for being a fucking faggot not for being gay

gonna assume what he said happened is not what happened at all lol

Damn, Tomi would be our girl if she didn't burn coal.

Who, and why would we care?

How's that work?
Some girl spread her legs and said "Fuck me right in the pussy or GTFO of this party" ?

This fucker wouldn't even be invited to a military party.

Upward from the bottom.

lrn2context

That's a really sad fake story.

they probably called him a faggot

Betcha he mouthed off to the wrong person and got bitchslapped like the little faggot he is.

>Shane Dawson
never heard of her

>military party
literally what

>DEY TRIED TO BREAK MUH LEG

What makes him think this?

I know it's 99% chance he is being a dramatic hardcore faggot, but why say this?

The leg is incredibly tough. What could possibly make him think this?

dont even know who this fag is - but ill allow it.

kek.

Good. He should get kicked out of a 10th floor window while we're at it.

get shrekt

Why do you care? We won, they lost. let them complain and have it fall on deaf ears

>Gen Matthias was ordered by Mike "Electric Fence" Pence to break his leg, clearly.

This guy is actually a real manipulative piece of shit. Despite being 31 his main audience is teenage girls. It would genuinely not be surprising if he fabricated the whole thing. He knowingly puts up videos that he knows will garner a lot of negative attention, but attention none the less. Says some feminist view, some times extreme, some times not so extreme and basically says you're retarded if you disagree.
He messaged the Amazing(anus in banana joke)Atheist essentially saying he wanted to start a fake fight on Jerry Springer (or some show like that) and obviously Bananaboy wasn't down so he made a video about the message. This faggot just needs to be forgotten about. I'm saging this thread out of principle because he's such a faggot that just needs to go and stay go from everywhere for all eternity.

>tried to break my leg
what
If you want to break someone's leg, you're not going to give up partway through. If someone is kicking your leg, they're probably not trying specifically to break it.

true

>WEEEEEE I'M WASTED
30 minutes later
>OMG I got thrown out of a party for holding someones hand.

15$ says he went up to someone he barely knew and made advances that weren't reciprocated, they told him to leave, he threw a hissy fit, they picked him up and threw him out on his ass.

He's got video though, so after he carefully edits it he'll release it.

>.>

he deleted all posts
fucking back peddling cunt

Fucking awesome

Question.

Who the fuck are all these nobodies replying to him, and why the fuck do they care so god damn much. I just checked out a few profiles and holee fuck they are pathetic.

>I've just been defenestrated for being a faggot!

Istandwithshane is trending so hard
Fucking fags

The information war is going nuclear right now and insane normies are taking the opportunity to gain popularity by blatantly lying about events because they know the outrage will drown out the facts and nobody will care beyond the emotional outburst therefore the fiction will remain fact for those who participate in this farce

Welcome to our post-reality world where nobody cares about the truth

>Deletes the tweets
>People still believe him and actually care about this clickbait faggot

Pence rising

i hate Tomi Lahren so fucking much. how is some stupid slut in her early 20's already more famous than I am? i'm 26

what the fuck do i have to do to get on TV. do i have to be some edgelord faggot like her and spew all this right-wing contrarian shit?

what a stupid bitch. i hope she dies

why the fuck am i not famous yet

go break some fags legs idiot

Ok, people are talking about him snapchating a video or some shit.

Anyone able to find/link it?

Probably one or more of the following reasons:

>you're stupid
>you're cunt
>you have no contacts
>no one has ever heard of you
>your youtube account has 32 subscribers
>you offer nothing that the world hasn't heard before
>there isn't much space for conservative views in the media
>you get this buttblasted on a polynesian coconut appreciation webpage

Go break your own legs you idiot fag.

watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Gwv648ijSA

these people are too gay to be allowed to live

i have a BA in economics and i'm probably more politically informed that this stupid cunt

she's only on TV because she's a semi-decent looking blonde and is saying edgy alt-right bullshit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM MORE TALENTED AND SMARTER WHY AREN'T I ON TV

you obviously aren't an ivy leaguer cause those are the only people they want on tv

she graduated from UNLV (shit tier las vegas school)

what pissed me off the most is that she got her start here in San Diego, where i live

stupid bitch was just handed a tv show

fucking women

>I have a BA

>falling for the master's meme

I keep looking through more and more and more of the profiles responding to him.

I am seriously considering picking up drinking again.

so...

>act like a faggot
>get thrown out for being a faggot
>security calls you a faggot
>somehow it's because you're gay
okay faggot

Don't do it, ya cunt.

why'd you stop drinking?

Abused it for 3-4 years in my late teens and early 20's which caused a lot of problems. The half decade since then I think I've only been drunk once or twice, and alternate between long stretches of sobriety and some light drinking a couple of nights a week for a month or two.

Seeing people like this though, christ on a cracker. Please tell me they are not indicative of the future.

They aren't.
My 14-year-old nephew and his friends are more right-wing than I ever was. The left failed when they made it cool and contrarian to be racist.

Thank fuck.

I feel like that kind of thing is a result of what drove a lot of people liberal at a young age not so long ago, but from the other angle. Some of the anti-intellectualism and over-moralising thanks to religious conservatism back then, but now replace that with intellectual dishonesty born of idealism and the over-valuation of feelings/victimhood which is resulting in regressive behaviour and possibly worse over-moralising.

All these people with thousands upon thousands of tweets, but barely 200 followers and followees. Dedicating post over post of gratuitous sympathy taking everything at face value and then over reacting. And when I scroll down most of their pages... Droll posts about their lives with no retweets or replies, retweets of thought leaders, and countless discussion of celebrities and youtbe stars. But.. Almost no conversations with friends.

These poor, small, people. So many appear to have no real life.

The internet clearly takes some blame, but this kind of shit makes me want to start discussing how we should solve overpopulation with reimbursed sterilisation and parenting licences. I grew up as lower class going to school with mostly middle to upper-middle class kids. There were split families everywhere, drama and damage done to the kids because of it. I hope this counter-culture of conservatism takes hold, because it preaches self reliance and so many of the younger folk I see these days certainly aren't that.

We're so fucked.

you're alright, leaf.

holy shit guys
i thought she was alt-lite but maybe she is /ourgal/

Yep, he probably attacked some people and screamed that they were anti-gay and they fucking socked him or something.

Also, he says they TRIED to break his leg, is it actually broken? I'm sure he has a (((good doctor))) who will put it in a cast or something...

his snapchat story
youtube.com/watch?v=OMDPsyoy-kU

and some of the other fags that went with him posted this
instagram.com/p/BPotvQMDyk2/

"lol we're two guys kissing in front of social medias trendiest conservative figure this is gonna be so funny"

then they got kicked out and bitched about it on social media for attention

>they tried to break my leg
>they tried to break my leg

>Shane fagson gets his leg broken

Give me a quick rundown on faggotry.

Twitter 2 days ago
>FUCK YEAH! BE SURE TO PUNCH MORE NAZIS LIKE NICK SPENCER EVERYONE! LET'S MAKE NAZI'S AFRAID AGAIN!

Twitter Now
>REEEEEEEE TOMI LAHREN GOT HER GOONS TO BREAK A GAY'S LEG! #HASHTAG!

I LOVE IT!

day of the rake is one day later now

I remember years ago I saw a video from this guy that was apparently his girlfriend having a seizure or something

Dude's a freak

You fags are thinking of the wrong retarded fag.

Onision is the guy, and he needs to fucking be suicided by hillary.

Oh my bad

They look the same

There are two threads now so I'll repost.
I have no idea why I even care about this though, baka.

Apparently This Shane guy isn't one of the ones kissing, but was there.

twitter.com/RichBarnes259/with_replies was one of the guys, and pretty much confirms what Tomi posted.

The only real objections are that he claims that she's homophobic after getting shitty at him kissing a guy (as described in her post) and had them kicked out, and that he WAS there to support the event (and he admits the kiss was to get a reaction from her). Not sure how Shane Dawson was mixed up in all this. I'm guessing a scene was made and he was with them, or jumped to their aid or somethin. IDK.

His timeline is worth a read.

Yeah both are fags dont worry. i hate them both. only reason i know is because some andyw guy keeps reporting on bashing onision on youtube and for some reason his videos keep popping up in my subbox.

search onision andyw or some shit.

>how is some stupid slut in her early 20's
she smarter than you obviously or you'd know how to do it yourself

>it's another episode of youtube/twitter personalities is politics

Seriously, does this board ever discuss something that isn't related to a twitter personality?

This is a non-issue.

If gays are allowed to have their own exclusive spaces then so can straights

How does one try to break a mans leg?

Probably got kicked in the leg

it was probably Mike "Like the cock get put in a leg lock" Pence who did it

> mans

he acting so gay he couldn't walk straight

shouldn't there be a picture of this?

There is on

's twitter

Why are gays so whiny? Do they have too much testosterone or too little?

This guy once said "Sup Forums is the illuminati of the Internet."

hahahahaha I fucking hate this faggot fuck weirdo spreading his Jew degeneracy all over YouTube for young fucks to view

DEUS VULT

also

>being gay at a military party

my platoon would have fucked his throat with the blunt end of the cheapest whiskey bottle possible if he tried to "hold hands" with anyone

>deleted everything
guaranteed someone has the incident recorded on video and threatened to release it if he didn't shut the fuck up and stop lying