Honest thoughts on Betsy DeVos?

Honest thoughts on Betsy DeVos?

GILF.

She triggers leftists so much

Doesn't know shit about public schools. Granted, education should be left to the states, so she's the perfect person to wreck a useless federal agency.

Stupid choice. If we're going to put "triggering leftists" as the number one priority instead of bettering people through education, then this really is right-wing tumblr.
Kill yourself

this.

public education is a waste of resources.

Salty fucking rhetoric from the committee has been pretty tasty. In the end, does it matter who's in that fucking position if the idea is to trash the Dept. of Education anyway? Waste of fucking money...

This faggot gets it. She's a horrible choice, and the hope I have is the old Trump bait and switch. Propose a fucking disaster and then reel it in to the person you actually want.

>brother of the Blackwater guy
>sucking another billionaires dick, so she could be invited to the party
>already fucked up the Detroit system
>her family donated a nice sum of 11 million to the Trump foundation recently

I voted for Trump and I think she's the worst pick on his cabinet. Really wish she would just be a sit home wife tbqh

You are a compete fucking retard. Even a mildly educated lower class is more beneficial to a society and culture than an uneducated one.

Unless you want to to be a shit eating African tribesman.

KYF

I'm a teacher in America (Taking a year break to kick it and be a meme in Japan). I am in no way a leftist and I very much wish to remove common core...Devos is bad. She is an incompetent fuckwit. My only thinking is that either Trump really is as dumb as hell on education as people say or he purposely picked her to destroy and starve the beast.

faggot

Well, since I think the Department of Education should be dismantled, I think she's perfect.

You're obviously a product of Public Schools
Good luck in life faggot

she's sure to destroy a leftist center of power, the NEA
people think that progressiveism is so strong in the US when it really isn't, it's just subsidized so much by the federal government
Trump's cabinet will be cutting all climate change funding and that is also a major source of money for leftists

So glad they're funding for protection against Grizzly Bears attacking our schools. These incidents have gone on for too long

she's a libtard eating monster
triggers leftists
wants to destroy the nigger infested education system.
seems good to me

The NEA needs to go the way of CNN

she is going to do great at fucking up the department of education.

until trump manages to get it defunded that is the best we can ask for

this
without knowing anything about her (except infographics passed around on Facebook) i'm loving the butt hurt
but I'm old school and think the department of education should die so I really have no interest in seeing it work out

She has a proven record of making charter schools work and outperform shitty public education. I HOPE and PRAY she dismantles the corrupt teachers unions. Public schools are trash and EVERYONE knows it. It's time for progress and change.

feminist slut who only got her position because she prolly gives good blowjobs and trump had a post-coital lapse of reasoning in hiring a woman

People forget that the States are capable of managing their own shit without needing the constant fucking oversight of the Feds. Muh Common Core apparently...

>It's time for progress and change
can't get much more cucked than this...you are seriously fucking liberal if you think progression is a good thing.

People forget that states interpret and implement common core individually and are also completely free to opt out at any time as some states do.

It amazes me how many people who complain about common core don't seem to know what common core even is.

common core is feminism, marxism and leftism all rolled into one.

Good job missing the point.

That doesn't mean it needs federal oversight. Let the states handle their education systems.

it will be hard for her to prove her worth in 4 years if she does do anything at all.
I mean a country of retards isn't going to change i that short amount of time.
If anything she does, does get enacted, democrats will rescind it the first opportunity they have well before any positive effects can be seen.