Like why can't GLUMPF accept he lost the popular vote. Like only rural and suburban retards voted for GLUMPF...

Like why can't GLUMPF accept he lost the popular vote. Like only rural and suburban retards voted for GLUMPF. City people voted for Hillary.

why can't (you) accept that he can't accept it?

>electoral college

Without evidence, Hillary tells lawmakers 15 thousand to 20 thousand Russian e-mails cost her the election

I really should have read Art of the Deal. Trump isn't retarded so I'm wondering what he's playing at.

At lot of the time it seems like he's bullshitting in order to dodge questions.

This is not about losing the popular vote.

Trump is working up to creating voter id laws.

to be fair, the US is the only first world country where you can vote without showing a photo id, this shit needs to end

Only from like 11 cities. The rest of the cities voted for Trump. He wins by having more cities vote for him.

HE'S RIGGING THHE FUTURE ELETION IN HIS FAVOR ITS NO FAI ITS NOT FAI ITS NOT FAIITS NOT FAI ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR NOT MY PRESIDENT DRUMPF ESIXT RASCIST FACISTSS

He didn't write that book. Just like he didn't write his own inaugural speech.

>leaf
>one post by this idea.

The best takeaway from the book is how he has around 12 to 14 deals in progress at once. He rotates between each project all day long. Some win, some flop.

Why this matters: The press can only chase one or two squirels at a time. He switches to the next project and the media has to catch up.

>Starts off every sentence with, "like."

Popular vote doesn't matter, EC votes matter.

I've never been as happy as I am right now. I thought you left. I feared that perhaps you'd killed yourself. I worried that your loss would have embarrassed you so badly that you'd never rear your humiliated face around these parts ever again. I underestimated your stupidity. Since losing, you've come back to play, and I can hide my pleasure no more. You should know that I find your tears as a source of sustenance. They will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months, perhaps full presidential terms. Although in the past I may have told you to kill yourself, upon winning this election I immediately saw the shortsighted error I'd made. If you never returned how would I descend upon you time and time again, like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in your unending impotent rage? Who would generate the suicide threads and rage posts? How would I drink deep of your whining? Now that you're back, I'm relieved. Over the next eight years, when you actually start livestreaming your own suicides and self-mutilation, I will finally be able to know true ecstasy. I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million hillshills cry out in beta fury simultaneously. You'll try to convince yourself it was a rigged election. You'll try to convince yourselves that the electoral college is unfair, or that the Russia has pulled a fast one on you. You will riot! You will say "this is not democracy, we should protest!" "Revolt" you will cry. Time will pass, and you will do nothing because you only talk. You are too cowardly and weak to do anything. When you come to this realization, you shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be your pain. I will look into your eyes and watch your spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap

He will, once the libtards admit they lost fair and square and not because of the Russians

ID*

Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!

>I think overpopulated cities should decide for the whole country

>having to show a photo ID to be allowed to vote
Wow that's so racist

>dat Paul Ryan eating this shit up

He's gonna have his way with him.

thank you poland, that made me kek

>record scratch.
>Yep, that's me.
>you're probably wondering...

For us poor fucks in Commiefornia, I wish he would issue a recount of all ballots for fraud. I know we went for Hillary, but I'm really interested how state proposals and local votes went when we adjust for tampering by illegal aliens and the DNC.

I'm keeping this for myself

>mfw the only demographics Hillary won were the poor and the minorities

One is reasonable while the other is not. If you could illegal vote in order to keep your illegal grandmother/father/ect in the country you surely would. There is nothing stopping illegals from voting.

He's right though.

Low energy bait.

Here's your reply.

Well I certainly hope he can deport illegals, get the wall built and get voter ID passed and decrease immigration before the end of the year with all his dealmaking. It would be nice to feel like the country is moving in a positive direction for the first time in 17 years.

>Hillary won by 3 million
>Trump says there are 3-5 million illegal votes
>Hillary's victory in California is entirely because of illegals

Imagine how the Democrats might collapse in California after the great deportation

fuck klumpfff

the press would have an apoplexy if even half of that gets done.

here is hoping!

A full third of the state population is from illegal immigration.

Where the hell is Trump getting the crazy idea that Illegals were encouraged to vote?

There are about 3 to 5 million people registered to vote that have been recently deceased but not taken off the voting lists.

Anybody can go up to a voting booth and claim to be one of those 3 to 5 million and vote. No id necessary.

This does not mean that 3 to 5 million people voted illegally, but if you start scratching you will probably find some that did. There is no reason to not ask for a photo id when voting in a first world country

member when O'Keefe put on a burka and got Huma's ballot?

kys wong

>leaf
Eat shit and die Muhammad.