Why do you do this pol?

why not create ur own shit instead of ruining other's?

reply to this post and OP dies tonight

Ok

Not gonna lie. This is some super autistic looking shit.

So, Jesus was a kike but he is still based and the messiah.

Even if Pepe's creator was a SJW, he is ours now, so fuck him.

>symbol of frogs
he is a symbol of smugness and antisocial behavior

Is this even the original artist? Who gives a shit?

>pedobear
Uh? Isn't he the pedofile's mascot?

The artist is literally named (((Rosenberg)))

that is how all art and language works, you take something and make it your own and in the process create something new. once you release something to the world it is just as much the property of the person viewing it as much as it is the creator.

Obviously because far right views and anything associated with them are demonized. If we claim a piece of the culture, it must now be demonized too for its association with us. Its a one way street which will eventually end in everything becoming fashy.

this would explain why his art is low quality and yet so preachy.

>complain about people appropriating characters
>appropriate character
The jew is at it again.

Also if artists don't want their content to be appropriated, why do they release it in first place ?

is there some kind of irony in this picture that's going over my head or is this artist actually as braindead stupid as he appears?

chek
>why not create ur own shit instead of ruining other's?

We are entropy. We are the meme of memes. We are the eventuality of emotional freedom from existence.

It's easier and we're lazy.

>intentionally leaving out the chink
>ignoring all the other aliens
>have the first inter-racial kiss between black and white people
>THIS SHOW WASN'T DIVERSE ENOUGH

I'm losing it

an artist shouldn't, I imagine it would be quite wonderful to watch a creation of yours transform itself into something new even if some people consider it something ugly.

Nah, it's literally applying today's standards to 60 years ago.

>unironically cribbing lines from austin powers
JUST

>being this new

Took way too long to get to the punchline.
Ruined what was actually a decent joke.

Not originally.
Kuma started as an ASCII thing that 2ch faggots posted in response to trolls.
It only became a symbol of pedophilia due to Sup Forums equating it with CP, eventulaly fully evolving it into Pedobear.

That's the joke here, that the frog is melodramatic about all this shit, when the truth is this has happened before.

Someoen should edit this so that its spurdo

I'm so glad spurdo replaced pedobear.

Actually, it's more like spurdo took up the mantel Pedobear was originally made for.

Pedobear is still the proper response to CP. Spurdo is just the proper response to everything else.

>why not create ur own shit instead of ruining other's?
We didn't ruin anything. Normies did. We improved and refined Pepe over 9000 times until he achieved perfection. Now he is an acolyte of a true God and Normie proof.

the irony is that star trek was very progressive for its time, but I guess the (((rosenbergs))) of today won't be pleased until they can totally rewrite western history

Also included a Russian at the height of the cold war.

Daily Reminder that Pepe is ours

Did Furie draw this? It doesn't look like his style

>Kuma started as an ASCII thing that 2ch faggots posted in response to trolls.
ACHTUALLY, he was part of some safety campaign in japan. Then an ascii meme and everything else.

Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

braze him!

>kermit

HELLO FELLOW YOUNG GOYIM

ben garrison, do.your.thing

why, pepe was always our meme

I guess you don't know Sup Forums at all if you say "not create ur own shit"
Most of the memes are from us. We decide what become a meme or not (well, not just us, but mostly us). We make them.

Go back to tumblr.

>How dare you use an obscene image (that I never saw before you popularized it) in a way that I don't like!

RIP OP.

Op. Pleas die.

FURIE WOULD HAVE BEEN A SUCKSESSFUL ARTIST IF IT WERENT FOR YOU GODDAMN KIDS

I fucking love spurdo honestly.

hope he gets stabbed by some favella orphans

>that I never saw before you popularized it

Do people believe this on here?

Pepe hit the mainstream like 3 years ago, nobody on twitch has any idea of the relatively small number of people who use it on twitter/pol.

ohhhhh noooooo a racist frog

At first I was amused by the way lefties have no sense of humor, but it's starting to get tiresome. I've spent the last year making fun of people who don't even understand that I'm making a joke.

Interesting fox-bat-mouse, can I borrow it?

nice

Make it so

>pepe was a symbol of frogs
>not a symbol of POO POO PEE PEE

It's kind of annoying when people make a comic about something they don't know anything about

>pedobear
>ruined

No one would have known what he was if not for his desire to fuck kids

The artist of Pepe is long past his 20s anyway, he's like 37 and still dresses like he's in college

His opinion is fucking irrelevant to anyone who isn't retarded

Do we really need to remind them what happened last time normies tried claim pepe?

Fuck off newfaggot.

>ohhhhh noooooo a racist frog
It's a nation. Not a race. Besides wouldn't you hate a group of people who killed your friends to eat their legs?

spurdo is perhaps the best thing to happen to Sup Forums

Can someone put hillary and huma faces here