Hey Sup Forums what's the legality of a concealed carry flamethrower? (anywhere in the USA)

Hey Sup Forums what's the legality of a concealed carry flamethrower? (anywhere in the USA)
Hypothetically you take your swastika /whitepride flag near an antifa rally and like flies to honey 200 lefty subhumans swarm you. But little do they know you have a surprise hidden in your camping backpack and flagpole.

You. Unable to flee due to the large mass of your napalm tanks and pressurized propellant. With no escape possible your only hope of surviving is to stand your ground using deadly force. But these heat resistant gloves make it impossible to handle your sidearm. You have one option, liquid napalm deterrent.

News cameras roll as a thick stream of 2000 celsius napalm bathes the crowd of cowardly communists and their screams fill the city.

Afterwards your bodycam footage combined with bystander footage absolves your of all charges as this was clearly self-defense.

Other urls found in this thread:

flamethrowerplans.com
youtube.com/watch?v=mkFU7o3IAaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you know there is a manportable flamethrower that we can buy in Canada?
Pretty expensive though.

I did not, that's interesting but I would be designing my own flamethrower if anything

bump

I think you need to subject yourself to a background check and pay a $200 stamp tax to own an incendiary device.

>200 lefty subhumans swarm you
>using a flamethrower at ridiculously close range
>Expecting you not to catch fire yourself

Go for it, 1 less idiotic leaf and and a bunch of faggy antifa clowns getting roasted would make a cool liveleak video

is it really that easy?

Is there any kind of weapon that is illegal to CCW?

Why not use these bees?

dude you just gave me a boner

>*glug glug glug*
>"leaf"
>*glug glug glug*
You can use it in short bursts without spattering yourself and once the crowd starts to scatter you can get a few more bursts before killing them becomes unreasonable again.

Assuming this isn't a stupid leaf bait thread:

Self defense has to be within reason. Bathing two hundred people in liquid fire is not fucking reasonable and any judge would find you guilty of mass murder with intent.

You're retarded. Fucking Canucks.

Whereas most of our laws are federal, the US has those sorts of laws tackled per state.
You could say it's illegal to carry in the USA but that would only apply to certain states. They very so much from each other.

hey that' a really good one, I've heard of aztecs weaponizing bees before, I don't know how effective they will be antifgts usually cover their skin/eyes/mouths. Perhaps if it was a really hot summer day and they let their guards down.

how is this a bait thread I just want to discuss the concept of owning and operating a CCW flamethrower

>very
Vary.

Look up pyrophoric iron.

>200people beating you with sticks and pipes with intent to kill
>not self-defense

top stuff m8

Just put Styrofoam in acetone (nail polish remover) and make napalm cocktails, sticks to the skin and burns like lava, in a self defense situation of course.

Has it been used in a weapon before? I thought about mixing thermite in with napalm and watching the effect if any

It just reacts violently in air, compact, but you have to keep in in nitrogen or co2. Its fun, like a little firey piss stream

flamethrowerplans.com

youtube.com/watch?v=mkFU7o3IAaM

40 states have no laws about owning a flamethrower. Only one state outright bans them. You can probably guess what state that is.

Damn the state with the highest concentration of commies too, Californians saw right through my plan.

On a positive note the flamethrower is a humane weapon when you think about it. Most of the kills attributed to the flamethrower were the men shot in the back while fleeing. It makes enemies drop their weapons and run, thus sparing human life.

You fellas in sweden could use a couple of flamethrowers in malmo. Stay strong buddy

Did this as a kid. Just use gasoline and Styrofoam!

Used in Mason jars, not any propellant.

>concealed carry flamethrower
You know how ridiculous this sounds, right?

The nozzle disguised as a flagpole, and your "ammunition" is disguised as a camping backpack

In California it's only a misdemeanor to own a flamethrower

I was under the impression that you don't even need a license for flamethrowers since they aren't considered firearms.
In America,

>fire arm
what an interesting choice of words

Yes, the irony is pretty blatant.

Canada much like the US has literally no regulation regarding flamethrowers so you can have flamethrowers with napalming fluid delivered right to your door.