Out the Libtard

So, some woman burnt a trump supporter's hair at the DC Women's March. We've got pictures, and the police want a name. Can we do it? Get in here and work your magic you beautiful bastards.

JUSTICE WILL BE DONE!

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/identify-this-woman-who-set-a-ladys-hair-on-fire-at-the-inau
jsbin.com/forediwuro/1/edit?html,output
output.jsbin.com/forediwuro.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nnERQIhsCFc&t=16s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-race_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bump

POL BTFO

wesearchr.com/bounties/identify-this-woman-who-set-a-ladys-hair-on-fire-at-the-inau

She has already been found:

jsbin.com/forediwuro/1/edit?html,output

output.jsbin.com/forediwuro.html

Looks native.

I'd look for a match at those pipeline protests. These folks do a lot of protests for various causes.

bump for this fat cow

So she is connected in Washington ? She had some decent ppl cleaning up her internet history immediately

Mouth and eyebrows are different, and lots of Mexicans have that ugly face. Not good enough.

Be aware of shills shilling for her.. she seems connected as she has a lot of ppl on forums shilling.. and her internet history is being wiped like a pro

almost a million views already

youtube.com/watch?v=nnERQIhsCFc&t=16s

That is her. Go fuck yourself.

Nah, chic in that pic has larger nose than the actual Burnin' Beaner

That looks nothing like her. They're not even the same skin color.

What's it like being so fucking retarded you can't distinguish between faces?

HURRR DURR BUT THEY ARE BOTH MESSICAN SO DAY HAVS TO BE DA SAME

hmmmmm

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill

Swede is correct. She's been found already.

Different race, eyes, eye distance, nose shape, lip shape, hair color, skin complexion.. I live in California and see wetbacks everyday. These aren't the same person.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-race_effect

Look all those shills in here

>HURRRNOT HERE HUYRDURR
Why does she deletes her facebook and twitter and her employees deletes all references about her in matters of hours following the discovery?

Do kikes think we are that stupid?

No its literally her.

Read the comments for the link Swede user is linking. Its the same girl, she even deleted all her social media after someone found her and posted her shit.

For the first time in a while, someone solved this before Sup Forums :(

I agree that's weird she would delete that stuff but could be because she was getting death threats from retards who cant tell the difference between an arab and a mexican.

She's neither.

Why don't you renew your ip so we at least know it's not your own self-retarded ass posting?

Freaking out because people are accusing you of assault and shutting down your social media accounts in not an admission of guilt... you guys need to let the cops handle this, you've already gone of the reservation like the perp did.

>output.jsbin.com/forediwuro.html
>Her name is Norma Zahory and she seems to be of Afghanistan decent.

The beaner pig that lit the girls hair on fire is clearly a mexican.

They are mexicans..

see
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-race_effect

Ok call the police then jackass.

>calling the police
Nice one shilltard

Who gives a fuck? If it ain't white, it ain't right.

>obese Mexican wearing a "Pink Nation" beanie from Victoria's Secret

What did she mean by this?

I'm not seeing the visual connection here. That girl's face is uniquely ugly. Distinctly ugly. The IDd girl looks a lot less ugly. How does she hide her nasty facial structure in all those pics?

nigga are you retarded. She's been doxxed. Its her. Settle the fuck down now

Yea... that's def not the same woman.

doesnt look anything like her