Prove to me race isn't just a social construct Sup Forums

Prove to me race isn't just a social construct Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-Saharan_Africa#History
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101966613/
australasianscience.com.au/article/issue-november-2011/aboriginal-genome-reveals-new-insights-early-humans.html
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=race differences&btnG=&as_sdt=1,48&as_sdtp=
youtube.com/watch?v=nTdMY9RI-7E&t
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-Saharan_Africa#History

okay.

niggers cannibalized other niggers when we freed the slaves and sent them back to africa

dumb ass american niggers eating the flesh of other niggers

Thats culture, not race, try again.

What does that tell me about genetic variation? Not an argument.

>every
>single
>day

Implying thats not from some disproved 1800 non peer reviewed bullshit.

Says someone not proving race. Booooring.

Nice sources ahaha.

Sources are in the pictures. Learn to read.

Nice reading comprehension pleb, I mean your sources are bogus.

>Prove to me race is just a social construct reddit.

Nice proof!

God this really is an echo chamber. If it's so obvious wheres the proof?

Australian Aboriginals have traces of denisovan DNA
I have traces of Neandertal DNA.

we're two different sub-species.

/thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101966613/

>rs324650 (neuronal excitability, synaptic plasticity, feedback regulation of acetylcholine release)
>East Asians 39%, Europeans 35.5%, Sub-Saharan Africans 16.4%

>C2orf16 rs191912
>2% of sub-saharan africans
>50% in many regions of eurasia

>MAOA-3R has been associated with a small main effect on agression and antisocial behavior
>MAOA-2R has been associated to the likelihood of commiting serious crime or violence
>MAOA-3R is present in 59% of Black, 54% of Chinese, 56% of Maori and 34% of Caucasian men
>MAOA-2R is present in 5.5% of Black, 0.1% of Caucasian and 0.00067% of Asian men

Proof?

sure kidz come around at 7 and we'll sit around my DNA sequencer and look at the results.

or you could just learn how to read peer reviewed articles.

pathetic.

>God this really is an echo chamber after about 10 posts
>Why won't these fagets spoon feed me the thread they see everyday

>Must be they don't have any actual arguments

Use some logical thinking if you want actual answers and lurk instead of jacking off to your confirmation bias.

Prove to me that race is just a social construct.

the large human races have more genetic difference than subspecies of different animals. google it you fucknut.

Here you go, retarded sheep rooter.
australasianscience.com.au/article/issue-november-2011/aboriginal-genome-reveals-new-insights-early-humans.html

And Scientists aren't even allowed to tread the path of racial diversity. They aren't allowed to study real Science in regards to biology due to liberal scum like you.

On what basis do you state that each and every source in both of the pictures in and are bogus? You offer no counterargument to the contrary and refute my argument without any sort of evidence. You are not here to learn about the genetic based differences between the races. Instead it looks like you're here just to be insufferable.

No matter. I have posted my evidence, and your inability to properly refute it shows you've no rebuttal against said evidence and merely don't wish to express such.

Then give me ONE peer reviewed article lol.

nah this faggit is using 1st year uni student tactics to argue.

you have to be able to 'prove' everything you assert, eg you have to argue philosophically.

its basicly the same shit-tier tactic flat earthers use to waste your time.

I just did, surprise surprise, nothing (exept stormfront lol).

this guy never saw a nigger

Do you believe in evolution and out of Africa?

because Neanderthals existed they had more chromosomes than other apes/sub species of humans

we also carry standards on ethics

if we recognize zebras and horses are different animals then why not commit to the same standard of classification.

Google Australian Aboriginal genome and you will find they are mixed with early hominid like Europeans. Be it minor, it can dramatically change a race. You'd an idiot.

Why? I'm probably banned anyways.

scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=race differences&btnG=&as_sdt=1,48&as_sdtp=

Use google scholar you fag

Oh.. nevermind.. just deleted.

Race is both biological and social. It's pretty obvious. You can't say that they all evolved the same, but almost every argument for them being psychologically different can be explained with culture.

Unless you can put individuals from every race in a vacuum and experiment with them, you probably aren't going to get your definite answer.

Most of Sup Forums isn't racist, and the racist ones aren't open about it or completely supportive of it. Some of us probably knows a nerdy black guy or a black guy who isn't a complete degenerate. If they are 100% conditioned, genetically, to be degenerates, then you wouldn't see any decent ones out there just trying to live life.

What this means is that it's cultural. You see redpilled blacks and dismiss it. Probably not a good idea considering they are the keys to solving the nigger problem. and, after all, don't you want to be redpilled? Why would you want to believe the kikes?

Kikes cause BLM. Kikes cause racial issues. Kikes want racial issues. Kikes are manipulating Sup Forums, uniting them, and then dispersing them. Kikes.

Hello, shill. Ban evading?

Skin pigmentation and musculoskeletal formation are determined by a populations exposure to the environment and whether or not adaptation to that environment required abstract thinking to create tools. Hence, race is a natural construct and not a social one.

Niggerdom and culture however are separate determined by morals and the golden rule.

Easy.
Give me either 1000 genotypes of random average people of your choosing, or 1000 high-res pictures of average people of your choosing and I'll tell you for 99% probability the ethnic/geographical origin of each of them. Given that you pay me, of course, because I do not feel I have to prove something to Internet retards on my own time.

how did the african environment not require tools

blacks still had iron tools and agriculture, you're a fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=nTdMY9RI-7E&t

>muh culture
Jew detected. Case closed boys.

prove to me culture isn't just a social construct.

> Prove to me race isn't just a social construct Sup Forums.
My argument that you're from New Zealand, and it's close to Australia, stop you're such retarded as Australians, so I mustn't prove to you anything.

i got tons of these

I can't see the difference :^)

If race does not exist we can finally stop affirmative action etc.

I'll pay you a one way ticket to sub-saharan Africa. I'll pay you the ticket back if you don't become racist. Kek

abos

Do some research and prove it yourself you cuck, it's not that hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU

Addio Africa. Great documentary.