Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Lmao, come try :)

Just remember you're coming at a country with more guns than people.

relax, son. trump's gonna fuck em so hard there won't be a need for war.

what are you doing norway

Are you with us ???

The best state is the Norwiggin one so Im cool with this timeline.

cum at us

If this moldy pasta ever gets rewritten for Uzbekistan I'm fucking done

Can I defect?

Are those fishing boats?
Because they look like fishing boats.

Half those boats look like those boats people take vacations on.
The other half are as big as floaties.

Holy shit dude, relax. We can talk about this.

You will actually win this war yeah. The amerilard army is worthless at this point

Nice meme navy

Look at this.. this is the ROYAL norwegian army

Americas army is not even royal

slutt med å breve dette om att og om att kvar einaste dag di lille jævel

>this argument

LMAO

>mountain Danes the size of a single US state think they can take on the US

I mean, I guess you're eager for blacks anyway :^)

No no no... somebody translate these snow gook runes for me! Are we in danger!? Should I re-target and launch everything?

There are roughly 5.2 million people in Norway, yes?

So we'll literally just let the LA gangs deal with it for their next team-building exercise. KTown alone would be enough but if you don't let the black gangs get involved they get all bitchy so of course then you have to let in MS13...

captcha was twi diff images of "road". kinda weird.

>kvar einaste

holy shit, kill yourself bonde

OP what are you doing?

Norway has less than 80.000 active soldiers. What are you going to do against a million or more soldiers? You got some screw loose in your head leftie.

Nynorsk taper

Traitor coward

Nice meme navy

I've seen this pasta before .

Why did you post this?

Nice bath fleet you have there. We're about to build 350 more ships. Come talk to me when you get on our level.

PS, pay your NATO dues you fucking leeches.

what a bunch of sick cunts

Nynorsk homse

We have superior vikang genes, fuck off anime mastubating Ahmed

>Superior Vikang genes
>Vikang...

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

>norway attacks america
>america can't find them on the map
>get BTFO

turn off your proxy leaf

Nynorsk, gå å hopp ifra nærmeste bru din brodjode

cucks

>unironically thinking you could beat the USA

nynorsk unite. What kind of a sweaty shitpost is this?

nei for faen nu må du gå å sutte på en hestkuk

Innavla horunge

Can we keep US after that?

lol.. we have national parks bigger than your country

America would just ignore it like a Somali dick in a Norwegian bottom.

1 aircraft to make you and your gay puffin birds vanish. I built it. It has no pilot, or conscience.

all these triggered mutts like
>W-WE ARE STRONGER
>I-I DONT CARE

is their navy really just a dozen fishing boats?

Calm down with the autism, did you forget to take your medication?

fuck off leahy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

he is right, norway has capability he outlines it clearly, yet you are retarded to not understand.

Already did the math. It would take approximately 162.5 burgers with rifles, or 1 destroyer, or 1 autonomous bomber to wipe out Norway's entire defence. All you'd have left is flint locks and blood pudding.

eurofags are this retarded

Someone do a serious reply to him.

Little sissy are you all

no, you just do not understand viking might you knob.

>muh viking heritage
Would you like to watch as I fuck your wife?

wow brave internet guy. you do not comprehend seriousness of the situation - vikangz are going full berserk mode.

confront your fears you cuck.

At one time yes, Norway had viking blood. But they all went for america in the 1800's, leaving Lefties too pussy to relocate behind.

This is what happens when you eat lutefisk.

Pls user your autism is contagious, I can feel your beta wavelengths radiating outwards.

stupid ass, this shit is serious, do you even news? there was an incident, it is happening.

please stop bullying us Norway-san

I have read many "viking" sagas and know how to deal with your type - once you have all set sail, all someone has to do is to shout: "LOOK, HERE COME THE KING'S SHIPS" within earshot and you will all row home weeping, to cower in the fjords and cover your ships with branches.

>I'm being super serious right now
>it's fucking happening
OK user, we believe you.

Haha, you're back! It's been awhile OP.

Why did you post a pick of an empty dock?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

>A mexican worked out how VPN's work and is going to teach those Americans a lesson for voting in Trump

Implying it takes a genius to shoot someone.

The hysterical american laughs before his impending doom.

Balts will support Norway in it's conquest of slaughtering burger mutts.

thats a very american concept (stupid) houndreds of thousands of civilians will not make effective restiance against a organized military

> a non country threatens the US
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying Americans have the stamina

>houndreds
>of thousands

how many Americans do you think there are?

kekd. true

To reload?
Literally everyone I'm friends with has more than one gun in their house.

Also home field advantage, which also means every house is a fortress you have to clear

3/10 bait because I replied twice.

>all these idiots that took this copy pasta seriously

We have the bullets

10/10 post broder

The scary part is OP is 100% accurate in his post. Norway could wipe us. I'm kind of embarassed to admit it but Norwegians have pretty big dic.. BOATS!

Love this pasta. Good on you spotting the newfags

Even when I don't like muritards Sven you gotta be realistic here
There are over 300 million muritards and half of them own guns
and they have millions of veterans who would be so happy if they had something to do

SH-SHIT

OK seriously guys, I can't laph enough. Keep it coming. Don't state facts, or even reasons. Just keep saying burgers this, can't shoot that. I killed a deer last week with ONE of my rifles while you were beating off to the idea of ever experiencing the hypnotic smell of gun powder in the early morning. I have more firepower in my families arsenal alone, than 1 of your largest towns.

Does Norway have even one carrier? You do realize the planes on one US carrier alone can level your tiny strip of land you call a country, right?

Germany will fuck you up too nigger
We will turn whole Europe against you because they are out bitches anyway

You haven't been watching the Middle East very closely, I'm guessing...

No country with nukes will be invaded outright ever again. This case is the optimal strategic use for a nuclear weapon. Invasion must be done with demographic mismanagement, as I'm sure you ARE noticing by now.

Why all the hate, Norway? Something happen in the past few days?

I you want to get to Trump land you'll have to go through us