Have multiple shared posts on my fb wall saying Trump has banned abortions

followed by thousands of normies hating on Trump.... is there any hope for this planet with a population this retarded

De-funding is not "banning" why are normies so willfully illiterate

only time will tell

The funding was for abortions in foreign countries lol

I thought congress didn't pass that yet

>De-funding is not "banning" why are normies so willfully illiterate

Probably the same reason Sup Forums thinks Trump stopped Obamacare.

aware that's why I'm saying they're retarded

Trump haters have gone full fucking retard.

The next 8 years are gonna be rough for these fuckwits...

>fb

Well there's your problem right there

you can only talk with people who'll listen. its invader of the cuck snatchers

Literally Bush did exactly the same.
The thing he signed was identical to Bush's.

It doesn't even touch internal abortions, which ALREADY, aren't paid for by the state, but allowed.

Personally I've found it weird that America is perfectly fine spending thousands per missile to kill niggers and sand niggers but won't encourage abortion.

When it turns out, that Trump HASN'T made abortions illegal, the left may in fact be deflated.

"Stopped" is a near-meaningless word. You could argue he did, you could argue he didn't. What you can't argue is that he *did* "ban" abortion. Learn English.

We honestly have to much money to spend. We put all out chips in to Military after WW1 while most everyone else put theirs into peace treaty's. Our bet paid out.

Due to that the "National Debt" means nothing to us and we can blow $35,000 blowing up 3 suspected terrorists

It's called the Mexico City policy and it has flip-flopped as every time a new president comes in and has been since Reagan. It's a gesture, not real legislation.

We are reaching levels of retard that shouldn't even be possible. Politics was thrust into pop culture and attracted so many people who would not ordinarily engage in politics and don't know wtf they are talking about.

Its weird how indiscriminate murder of children is the most important political issue for women.

Same here. Did anyone actually READ the fucking article?!

>Have multiple shared posts on my fb wall saying Trump has banned abortions

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DONALD TRUMP AND ALL WHO VOTED FOR HIM FOR STOPPING USA TAX DOLLARS BEING GIVEN TO ABORTION LOBBYISTS IN MY NATION

>It's called the Mexico City policy and it has flip-flopped as every time a new president comes in and has been since Reagan. It's a gesture, not real legislation.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DONALD TRUMP AND ALL WHO VOTED FOR HIM FOR STOPPING USA TAX DOLLARS BEING GIVEN TO ABORTION LOBBYISTS IN MY NATION

>The funding was for abortions in foreign countries lol

>De-funding is not "banning" why are normies so willfully illiterate