Can you guys redpill me on Christianity?

Can you guys redpill me on Christianity?

So far as I can tell it's just more cave jew desert wizard bullshit.

And don't go on about the roots of western civ. The fucking Romans and Greeks had orgies, were gay as fuck, and fucked kids. Somehow we were able to let go of those degenerate practices, why not this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

oca.org/questions/teaching/sabbath
youtube.com/watch?v=6RSjvQYdVTQ
youtu.be/N4fLP85-Tk4?t=1m36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>So far as I can tell it's just more cave jew desert wizard bullshit.

then you have a poor understanding of theology.

>The fucking Romans and Greeks had orgies, were gay as fuck, and fucked kids. Somehow we were able to let go of those degenerate practices,

they didn't let go of those practices. They became degenerate towards the end of their empires and it caused their collapse

You're already off to a bad start with that retarded comparison, especially if we're talking theology.

>10 Commandments
Christians only keep nine of the commandments. They don't keep the Sabbath holy, and haven't for over a millennium.

>Paternal vs Maternal Descent
So many different denominations interpret this differently, and it doesn't matter either way.

Not to mention, half the shit in the Judaism pile is expressly forbidden in the Talmud and the same text that Christians understand it's forbidden in.

it's time to get saved user

Vinnie, that's the dumbest fuckin imGe I've ever seen. Half the shit on there is wrong.

Also, Christ was about as pinko as it gets. Not sure where this anti-commie thing is coming from.

>Christians only keep nine of the commandments. They don't keep the Sabbath holy, and haven't for over a millennium.

In the New Testament—which celebrates the resurrection of Christ on the first day of the week—the central experience of our faith as Christians is commemorated every Sunday of the year. We find the fulfillment tothat which was revealed in the Old Testament.
oca.org/questions/teaching/sabbath

>Also, Christ was about as pinko as it gets. Not sure where this anti-commie thing is coming from.

youtube.com/watch?v=6RSjvQYdVTQ

Kek is the one true god

The age of the christcucks is over

Kek rules all now

Blessed is Kek, bringer of chaos

Goddamn you're shilling hard for the desert wizard shit, man.

>you guys
>redpill me
>explain a complex topic in a tweet because I am unable to research things on the internet

here's all you need to know to retort to pagan / fedora shills who call jesus a cuck / liberal / kike / commie;

meek means not being a confrontational faggot in the biblical context

nothing to do with being weak or a pushover, just about having self control.

in a similar vein, "turn the other cheek" is grossly taken out of context.

>jews wiped their asses with their left hand so it was unclean.
>jews would not use their left hand to slap anyone, even goyim.
>the verse specifies the striking of the right cheek
>for someone to strike your right cheek with their right hand, they would have to backhand you. this was twice as demeaning.
>if you turned your cheek they would be dumbfounded as you are basically saying "you gave me your worst. it didn't affect me."

the implication is that if someone uses their left hand to slap you, then you fuck their shit up because that would basically be a declaration of war. it isn't a plea for nonviolence, just being the better man among your own people.

in other words let christians realize the harm of islam, unite under God instead of the church and embrace self preservation. do not devour yourselves but protect each other from the evil one.

deus vult.

Go and watch some Joseph Prince sermons on grace. If you've ever struggled with what "the big deal is" about the crucifixion of Christ (and you're actually not just trolling), then this should set you straight. The Law in the Old Testament is dead - the New Testament is a new covenant with God. If you're truly trying to understand, you will look back and realise this is God drawing you in.

>implication

It really couldn't be any more apparent that you're trying to force your retarded interpretation of the text, which is pretty plainly "if you someone hits you, it is your duty as a Christian not to hit them back under any circumstance, because you are to show them love right up to and including the moment where they murder you and your family," in order to fit your equally retarded world view.

"No!! Cause, like, Jesus... he was tuff!"

Fuck off, kid.

Forgot link

youtu.be/N4fLP85-Tk4?t=1m36s

Jesus warned us about the Synagogue of Satan. He castigated the money-lenders. He said to them "This was built as the house of God, but you have turned it into a den of thieves." and chased them out of the temple with a whip.

When Jesus castigated them, the money-lenders bribed his disciple with 20 shekels to help capture him. They then turned him over to the Romans and pressured the governor to sentence him to crucifixion. While on the cross, Jesus declared "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.". He died trying to warn us about the Synagogue of Satan.

Jesus was a bro. He may have been the very first documented case of someone standing up to the "Jews".

There's your redpill on Christianity. Jesus died, and the Synagogue of Satan currently rules the Earth.

Most cuck text I've ever read on Sup Forums and I'm a Swede.
You're a Swede-bro now, faggot. Come here so I can slap you with my shit wiping hand.

>The fucking Romans and Greeks had orgies, were gay as fuck, and fucked kids. Somehow we were able to let go of those degenerate practices, why not this one?

Because this one was the reason the Western Civilization managed to overcome the degenerate practices, and not because someone "let them go", but because Christians with their ban on sex outside of marriage and prohibition of infanticide naturally outbred degenerate pagans within the Roman empire and eventually became numerous enough to impose their views on the society.

that's the literal translation and meaning of the text

it's like how some german words and phrases don't translate to english properly and need explanation. this is that but greek.

the fuck is that image.

That is, in fact, not what the Greek translates to.

That is what your culty congregation led you to believe because they, and you, couldn't cope with Jesus being a wuss. Which he was. Sorry, bruh.

just realized you're literally the op

i'm gonna let go of the hook now

Right, I came here looking for answers on why you cucks worship a cuck god, and I'm still asking questions. At no point was I samefagging and trying to hide it.

But you clearly have no answers for me, so I'll let you go to bed, bro.

its a religion aiming for salvation of oneself from personal suffering.

jesus is a core part of christianity and is a model of a person we should all aim to be like, without sin. the bible says that faith is like a seed planted in the mind that starts from a small good thought that grows to good deeds.

the supernatural powers of christ the savior are contested and cant really be proven, they are in the book to troll the lambs to actually read the book.

every good christian tries their hardest to be without sin, and that is good enough. because only god can be without sin, we as humans are tempted, but with our intellect we can stop ourselves from doing what we know is wrong. the less wo do "bad" and the more we do "good" the more treasures we vollect to our "paradise" .. that paradise is around us. we can plant bad seeds/deeds that die out quickly; or we can plant more permanent good seeds/deeds that make for a better place to live in

now in a perfect hypothetical universe where everyone only had the true christian intention to make the space we live in to a paradise filled with good deeds the world would be "good".. not perfect, thats a word used by the jews humans cant be perfect, but we can chose the direction we want ourselves to grow. we can intentionally make this world a good place or a bad place. christians should only focus on the good/bad made by THEM. and only focus on the personal progress you have made as a human.

the bible is called a holy book for a reason and i think anyone who is smart enought to filter out the bullshit in there should read it, also i mention once more the bullshit in there is there just to make people actually read the book, people are naturally drawn in to stories where people do something they dont think theyre capable of themselves. maybe stop and think if you want to perform miracles, a smaller miracle would acttually be to be a decent human being for starters

>Romans were degenerate
>We WUZ
>Titus fucking Marcellus in the shitter 2000years ago somehow means "we" should abandon christianity
>Thatstheargumentfolks
"Reasoning" on the imbecile scale only a SHART can display

Just kys

OP is right. Religion is stupid. Unless you neeed it of course.