Why can't Croatians, Bosnians and montenegrians just face the fact that they speak Serbian?

Why can't Croatians, Bosnians and montenegrians just face the fact that they speak Serbian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRshMW5hZQI
europe-cities.com/destinations/serbia/history-language/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why can't you face the fact that you speak bulgarian?

I dont

I don't have any argument for or against it, so I call it Croatian.

It's serbian tho.

Proofs?

Serbian identity didn't even exist when it first was spoken, calling it Serbian seems like a conclusion drawn from modernity. Which is fine, but doesn't prevent me from calling it Croatian if I want.

why cant the whole balkan continent face the fact that they speak romanian

also reported

The language is Bosnian.

>Aleksandar Makedonski
Didn't you used to post on Stormfront back in the day?

croats literally spoke serbocroatian (one language) 15 years ago. they still speak the same language they just call it croatian.

We're not Croatians, we're Croats.

At least learn the universal language before you start shitposting about acceptance of other languages, you balkan mongoloid.

Also, even Serbs accept the fact that they just copied Croatian language. Learn some history.

It's not really the same language. But I don't mind, call it serbian.. who gives a fuck.

Our corrupt politicians and the Pope made me hate my country. Croatia is full of cucktholic goys..

>Serbs
>not Turks

Pick one.

IJ

Serbian, Slovenian, its all Slovenian anyway. Everyone should speak Slovenian.

Serbs in denial

when will Fyromians realize they're Albanian/Bulgarian Rape Babies

>Also, even Serbs accept the fact that they just copied Croatian language. Learn some history.

Is that what they teach you?

Serbs never accepted that lol. Who told you this?

because vuk karadžić copied the croatian language from the illyrian movement. so basically serbian is croatian, but we don't have qan inferiority complex and don't mention it a lot.

enjoy losing wars, turks

this, if you read their history

>croats don't have a complex

Hilarious.

Why dont you anex kosovo?

Kosovo will annex them tbhq

youtube.com/watch?v=bRshMW5hZQI

Is he right, Sup Forums?

There was a thread 3 days ago where literally 10+ serbs agreed with this fact.

You got cucked by your own fellas, don't blame me.

pick both*

We do?

Croats have respected the borders around it since it got independence, can you say the same?

If we have a complex, it's certainly not a danger to anyone around us. While your complex is responsible for world wars, genocides and mass rape.

>The Serbian language gained its popularity only with the formation of Yugoslavia. In the past, it often tended to unite with Croatian, at a linguistic or political level.

Serbian uses two standards of writing, Cyrillic and Latin. The Latin version was adopted by Vuk Karaddjic in the 19th Century. Both graphical systems tend to establish maximum proximity between the spoken and written language, or proclaiming the principle ‘Read what you write’.

europe-cities.com/destinations/serbia/history-language/

Serbian history. The best scifi story ever told.

Serbs speak Croatian but write in Cyrillic

That's literally all there is to it

Thx to you maybe

>Claims to be Macedonian
>Muslim Country

Sorry Mecid, not today

required reading for insolent serbs. just leave us alone and stay in your post-apocalyptic shithole of a country called greater beograd pashaluk

Yeah, if it's on an anonymous image board, then it must be true.

THe only thing i found on the topic after a quick google search is that both serbian and croatian were standardized in the 19th century. Serbian and Croatian linguists just decided to borrow ideas from each other and make it more similar. No copypasta involved

See above and keep in mind that latin was imported because austria-hungary hated cyrillic, so the serbian immigrants had to learn latin.

>It's certainly not a danger
Making the deportation of a couple of serbs from pičkovac a national holiday does tend to raise concerns.
>Croats have respected the borders around it since it got independence, can you say the same?
Haven't done my research, but I'd like you to drop some examples
>While your complex is responsible for world wars, genocides and mass rape.

Austria-Hungary was the one with a complex in the world war scenario. They were the ones who wanted to show off their penis size by invading acountry which just gained independence and was spread too thin after the balkan wars

Also, don't you even start about genocides, crobro.

THe only post-apocalyptic thing is the massive hateboner towards us. Grab some Pionir chocolates(pionir written in latin of course!) and chill.