Developments Jan23
>6 Tu-22M3 hit IS targets near DeZ
>Astana talks start with frosty exchanges between govt, rebels
>Pentagon denies US military coordination with Russia in Sy
>SDF angered at exclusion from Astana talks
>IS replaces Syrian leadership with foreigners in Raqqa
>Syrian opposition ready to unite with army if Assad will go
>SAA 104th Airborne Brigade was redeployed to the Deir Ezzor
>At least 14 TOW's, many RPG-29 rounds destined for JaI confiscated by Sy intelligence in Damascus
>Inter-jihadi war in Idlib ends as terrorist groups make peace
>Secret 1983 CIA report suggested USA encourage Hussein to attack Syria to secure oil pipeline to Med & Gulf
>Iraqi forces take complete control of eastern Mosul
>10+ civs Killed in Saudi airstike-Yemen

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

geopolmonitor.com/chechen-government-restore-aleppos-great-mosque/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4147366/ISIS-boss-charge-executing-women-killed-Mosul.html
wired.com/2012/03/mattis-syria/
pastebin.com/raw/4rxtm3A2
nytimes.com/2017/01/20/world/middleeast/russia-turkey-syria-deal.html
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral
youtube.com/watch?v=v7--9c_Im0o
defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1056079/us-coalition-continue-strikes-against-isil-in-syria-iraq?source=GovDelivery
youtube.com/watch?v=Iz456_ceJm0
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8?list=PLzfxnUz4VcWvimaZoxYUugh_f76n95J3Y&t=1325
youtu.be/eyK8_V_YyqQ
youtu.be/2vtMKfxKkXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chechen gubmint to rebuild Aleppo's Great Mosque

geopolmonitor.com/chechen-government-restore-aleppos-great-mosque/

So with all the jihadist infighting in Idlib, can we hope USA comes to senses at just bombs all of them?

takbir

we have been

Rebels are killing each other and you let the thread die.
Shame on you neets, we, the working class aka wagecucks can't bump the thread during EU mornings.

first for muhammad awad al-maghrebi the algerian ISIS member living in paris

Do you have a laughing Mattis pack?
I'm in a dire need.

guys wtf is this true??

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4147366/ISIS-boss-charge-executing-women-killed-Mosul.html

Take this while I make one

No. It would be the tenth time by now.

I got one.

yes, theyve killed him again

here ya go

>muh evil French

Whare are you doin' on Sup Forums Lauren Southernberg ?

There was an easily triggered frog in the last thread who sperged out over being called al-baghdadi

What did he mean by that? Never thought that (((based Mad Dog))) is kebab lover.

>Mattis praises the friendship of regional US allies such as Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.[51] He has criticized Barack Obama and Donald Trump for their view of seeing allies as 'free-loading', saying: "For a sitting U.S. president to see our allies as freeloaders is nuts."[51] He has cited the importance of the United Arab Emirates and Jordan as countries that wanted to help, for example, in filling in the gaps in Afghanistan.[52] He has criticized current defense strategy as giving “the perception we’re pulling back” from US allies.[52] He stresses the need for the US to bolster its ties with allied intelligence agencies, particularly the intelligence agencies of Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia.[53] In 2012, Mattis argued for providing weapons to Syrian rebels, as a way to fight back against Iranian proxies in Syria.[54]

but they're not killing each other, where's the blood? soon they'll negotiate some gay settlement, no doubt. i wanted to see ahrar as-sham implode under the pressure. :/

>:(

Mattis is an idiot

wired.com/2012/03/mattis-syria/

Polite People at Aleppo Citadel

Does anyone have the link for the pastebin of what happened in Idlib please?

I have this tactical pepe in return

He's right about Jordan, they're intelligence in the ME is the only reason only 22 vets are killing themselves every day, lel.

That looks like an awesome place to visit, does it still exist before the USA's machinations with durkas caused all this chaos?

there's a reason previous threads are linked senpai

pastebin.com/raw/4rxtm3A2

>oy vey goyim being triggered because of obvious lies is bad

I don't blam him, since you're obviously pushing Stephan ben Yakob Molynstein's and Laurenberg Southern's agenda

The wordpress in the OP should be updated with the summary written by the Damascus Syrian
Well the citadel is older than time itself. When Aleppo was being captured a rebel said something like "Never has any Crusade or Crusader managed to capture Aleppo (specifically the citadel) until the Russian Crusaders came!"

A photo of the B-2 cockpit (quite outdated). Good night all.

calling that one """""french""""" poster isis isn't bad,he's not like them ideologically but the man spends entire days debunking isis losses etc

U can hardly find any general in US military that is not anti-iran which naturally makes them pro-saudi etc. High ranking military hate Iran ,probly dont like Saudis eaither but are more then ready to cooperate with them against Iran.

nytimes.com/2017/01/20/world/middleeast/russia-turkey-syria-deal.html
Looks like Assad will win the war!

Without Turkey the terrorists in Idlib and Aleppo (who are unable to conquer Al-Bab from Daesh even with 8.000 turkish soldiers) will surrender sooner or later.

And why they're anti-Iran? I mean it's totally not about religion or dictatorship. But what reason to hate Iran?

So he is a sandnigger not a French.

I trust you. The anti-spider propaganda was initiated by the Jews for they are flies.

Yeah,either turkish or algerian but i'm betting on turkish
He unironically prefers ISIS over the SAA

Do Turks know that shilling for ISIS won't make them untouchable when the Day of the Gasoline arrives?

Official US policy towards Iran is negative (anti Iran) since military in long run is important tool to eventually realize that policy , top people in army are carefully being chosen so they ideologically align with governments policy towards Iran.

thanks famalam next time I'll search better

You have all kind of people in US military :some hate Iran ,some hate Russia ,some hate North Korea ,some like Russia etc. , from that pool of people you choose those who are most fitting ideolocigally for you and your political agenda.

Because becoming a general officer is largely political. The President appoints generals and higher ranking positions, like Commandant of the USMC, require the approval of the Senate. You're not going to get approved by the Senate without sharing or parroting some of their beliefs.

Mattis wasn't involved with Trump's campaign, so I imagine the ally comments were made sometime between him retiring in 2013 and him being contacted after Trump won.

The latter comment isn't really surprising as that was Obama's view.

Because Iran threatens american foreign policy objectives in ME? Duh?

Where is french Countryside gone?
nice merger you predicted there. I especially like the part, where they do not kill each other.

It is sad when you realize each of this faggots in pic cost 10 million dollar

t90 got hit, no video of the explosion only burning

It wasn't destroyed. The top HMG was hit and its ammo was burning up. Look at the hatch on the right, it is open but there is no smoke or fire emitted from there. That may mean ISIS has a fully operational T-90A now though.

Now I'll go to bed.

he claims to be a "white" french though. prob just shitposter retard.

they have just about everything else, so you know it'll be a nice addition to their collection.

where did this happen?

nearly 24h ago

Kek, also check h*holmaps and GlobalEventMaps, Idlib is fucking burning right now, some minor clashes turning into a full jihadi civil war lmao

Keked. Saved.

Can I post this to the /sg/ twitter?

Shit, i thought you asked when. It was near T4 I believe

How many did you beat up yourself, Onur?

Did Erdogan permit honour raping of these soldiers?

Khanasser

Did you guys hear about the T90 that was hit by 2 Atgm at kanahser ?

>Can I post this
Of course
> /sg/ twitter?
Link please?

Here you go!

twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

Story pt. 1

A lot of it is historical. Pretty much Iran had a king that did what the UK wanted, Iran overthrew him and installed their PM as the new leader of the country. This leader wanted to nationalize his oil so the UK/US coup'd him out and installed the kings son as the new king.
This new king spent his reign whoring his country out to the UK/US, and trying to westernize it. This pissed the country off so they overthrew him in 1979 and became an Islamic Republic who hates the west for their meddling in the country. The US hates Iran since because they spent so much effort trying to westernize the country only to get BTFO

Story pt 2

Pt 3

Opa...blyat

what a shame
he was a good tank
what a rotten way to die

Apparently they didn't die, only one was injured.

>Liwa Fatemiyoun
>Primary Recruitment: Hazara

tfw the Mongol's descendants have returned to the Middle East to finish the job

The only reason I wish I was american is Mattis

From what the Belganon said, he is most likely a pro-EI Algerian nicknamed "Jenine" from a French forum called jeuxvideo.com

Why. Does. An. Afghan. Militia. Get. A. T. 90. And. Hezbollah. Doesn't????

How is Bariloche this time of year

However this all is before Hussein got BTFO. The problems US faces these days are pretty fresh and I believe they can benefit from little cooperation with Iran. The only reason why that might be a problem becaus it will piss off Saudis and Israel.

Also, watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=v7--9c_Im0o

any credible sources?
serious question

defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1056079/us-coalition-continue-strikes-against-isil-in-syria-iraq?source=GovDelivery

they all just link to the same dod report

Well it's summer here and Bariloche is more of a winter place if you are visiting. I've been there in the summer and it's still nice, especially the places near Bariloche like Villa la Angostura

very good

What do you think of the Inalco House?

Did Hitler really escape there?

Nah, although I wouldn't be surprised if there were other nazis there. There are a lot of rumors about a hotel in the province where I live that was supposedly owned by nazis called Eden Hotel in La Falda, Cordoba.
Some people say that lots of sailors from the Graf Spee also ended up living in Argentina but not sure. We do have places founded by Germans but they are not nazis as far as anyone knows.

>Eden Hotel
youtube.com/watch?v=Iz456_ceJm0

Pretty interesting show, season 2 just finished airing. Its extremely click baity, but they've found some cool stuff and demo a lot of interesting tech.

>T90
>Operated by shitty militia
>Mehmet, turn the stora off that black magic is for cowards, let's go to explore the open desert

no this what the US wants: a rift between JFS and the others. Now that the other factions are at war with ebil al qaida why would the US suddenly start bombing them? It would make no sense.

>have a t90
>not explore desert with your buddy buds inside a warmachine
what are you? a faggot?

Well, they did bomb their own troops couple days ago (Nour ad-Din al-Zinki) while they were visiting JFS's camp. But yes, tbf US officials probably had no idea that they were there.

Cringey seeing all these MAGA tards thinking Trump bombing ISIS is something new, and it's not just a continuation of Obama's policy

In general "Obama was too easy on ISIS" is a stupid meme. Trump would do well to just continue on with what Obama was doing

My buddy buds would never abandon me like they did with the driver.

Friendship broken

>implying obombongobamba didnt back ISIS
f a g

he wants trump to continue obama policy because of muh commie freedomz fighter chicks actually ;^)

digits confirm :^(

citation please?

clinton mails that leaked before the election.

You could have said the bible or any fucking phonebook

i didnt understand what you mean.

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8?list=PLzfxnUz4VcWvimaZoxYUugh_f76n95J3Y&t=1325

also as the other user pointed out this has been revealed many times over in leaked clinton emails

its the worst kept secret that we are or hopefully were arming isis against the syrian government

You guys should watch this movie
youtu.be/eyK8_V_YyqQ

>Good morning Syria

>Rebels are massacring each other as we speak

>Have a good day and remember to stay comfy

>Assad wins
>Moves all non-Sunnis to Latakia, Tartus, Quneitra
>Creates breakaway state
>Merges with Lebanon
>New state merges with Israel
>Kicks out Sunnis

You know this is the inevitable outcome

youtu.be/2vtMKfxKkXo

shit quality. gtfo pls.

There are a billion documents in that leak and I won't delve into it.
Are there any clear citations in there.
>Dick Black
Why not give a direct Assad citation. He points out fuckups but no direct voluntary backing of ISIS