Cigarette prices in Australia thread 2

>Old thread capped.
Cigarette prices in Australia:

$20 for 20.
$45 for 50.

That's for the cheap shit.
Alcohol tax and sugar tax will be next.

These faggots must be stopped.
The government has taxed us more than any other nation in the world.

What a fucking joke.

It is my right to smoke, and it is your right to fuck off.

I work, I pay taxes, I pay for my own medical shit if ever needed. This tax is a joke.

>Faggots sit outside at a busy cafe on the sidewalk huffin' up bus fumes, but cough like autists as you walk by with a smoke.
Beta fags don't like smoking. Government pawn sheep. Nothing more.
>Fuck off.

#MAKEAUSTRALIAGREATAGAIN!
baka.com.au/business/consumer-affairs/tobacco-tax-rise-comes-after-cigarette-prices-soar-343-per-cent-in-20-years-20160504-goltel.html

here its like 5 bucks for 20, feel bad for you aussie

>smoking the cancerous jew

I actually have 70+ cigarettes that I want to sell, since I'm trying to quit.

Who wants buy

I've got a solution for you, maybe don't smoke?

Smoking is degenerate. Addicitve substances are degenerate. You're degenerate.
KILL YOURSELF

maybe you should quit smoking and drinking
stop being substance dependent

What i find interesting is how all the millennials are on the governments side and have all falled for propaganda that smokers are filthy.

Not even 5 years ago smokers were pros, standing up against corruption in governments.

But you kids - you kids are fagget millennials.
You are the most beta of all generations.
It's fucked.

You people are fucking bitches.

>Let smokers smoke in peace and fuck off.

>Let smokers smoke in peace and fuck off.
so why are you here bitching?

When I quit smoking PJ blues cost $23.

Australia is completely fucking over smokers for all the wrong reasons but oh well I just quit smoking and I'm better for it I suppose.

Government claims that they tax it so heavily to get people to quit so they don't drain the healthcare system when they die from smoking but I tell you whut people dying from smoking in their 50's or 60's die a hell of a lot faster than people fettering out in their 90's after spending upwards of 10 years in aged medical care facilities.

coz of faggets like you preventing my habit with your gayetry.

>This

>Most smokers work 50+ years payin taxes and shit.
>Some fagget millennial comes along "stop smoking fagget i dont wanna pay for ur bills".

Fuck off.

i'm not preventing you from doing anything
why involve me?

>anyhow, time for a Winfield

I couldn't give two fifths of a fuck about you smoking as long as you didn't light up on every fucking street corner and pollute my lungs. Get an e-cigarette, I'm sick of breathing in second hand smoke from you chronically addicted subhumans.

Then what the fuck are you implying O_O

they have that propaganda here too aimed at young people to be the generation to end smoking and im not really sure what their endgame is

fuck off, have a smoke and settle down

>Faggots sit outside at a busy cafe on the sidewalk huffin' up bus fumes, but cough like autists as you walk by with a smoke.

>My right to smoke, so if you see me smoking - you had best fuck off outa my way.
It is your right to not have to be in a cloud of smoke.
It is my right to smoke.

You can move :D

reported you to authorities

your copypasta is too often dude.

anyway,:

>you dont have the right to self harm in countries with free healthcare.

stop being a leech.

You sound dumb.

Tbh I would rather pay taxes for a smoker than obese.
It's both still disgusting.

>propaganda for millenials
I see more millenials and gen Z smoking than middle age +. Forbdden fruit and all that.
Raising prices is the only way to control. Forbidding something achieves jack shit.

What you cunts never heard about the black market? I thought you were proper criminals for Christ's sake.

you will be made to move
>cry more faggit

t. dumb cunt who thinks he has some inherent right to smoke, let alone believing in inherent rights full stop

>It is my right to smoke, and it is your right to fuck off.

You're still allowed to smoke as much as you want, what's your fucking problem? Are you poor?

>not buying a deck of budget Chinese darts for $10
Cuck

>ikr

What the fuck is the endgame?
Eventually there will be no smokers or tax on smokes.... so what's next? Wtf.

If the prices are so fucking high, are there smokers in Australia who, let´s say, buy a pack a day?

That must be so fucking expensive, I know people here who smoke almost 3 packs a day and even they usually buy the Russian black market cigs because they are like 3€ per pack

eww, taste like tea leaves

$6 a pack here. Only advice i can give: kill them all.

Smoking doesn't kill people.
People with nicotine withdrawl do.

real white supremacists dont smoke you fucking donkey cunt

if you really love hitler you would give it up, bitch

>Smoking doesn't kill people.

Smoking is disgusting you rat.
Go back to the sewers where you belong.

>free healthcare
It's not free, everyone pays into it and smokers pay into it through increased taxes.

People get treated for alcohol related injuries and disease, people get treated for being fuckwits doing crossfit and ruining their joints and spine, people get treated for suicide and self harm from mental health issues etc etc

Thats a shit argument, the simple fact is that they patched a huge hole in our shitty budget with taxes on tobacco so we could keep paying niggers and refugees gibs. We passed the point of requiring increased taxation on tobacco many years ago, obesity costs the medical system far more now so why aren't we taxing fat fucks?

Come back with some actual arguments you fucking cucked little bitch.

You won't be making me.
I'll fucking powerbomb you right the fuck out of my smoke cloud.

>Stop being so beta
>Teh noez, mah 2nd hand smoking is killing me
That's you.

U dopey fuck - you huff up more fuel fumes in a day than you inhale from 50 smokes a week.

/facepalm

What do you think the endgame is you absolute numpty? We have universal healthcare here, you requiring dire medical aid by the age of 40 puts a huge drain on the system.

Do your natives have reservations they live on? Here in 'murica the natives sell tax free cigarettes on their reservations so if you live near one smokes are cheap.

It IS my right to smoke u dopey cunt - fuck off.

Jus coz it's your right to NOT smoke - does not mean you can impede MY right.

Cancerous fagget.

>you huff up more fuel fumes in a day than you inhale from 50 smokes a week

monoxide and dioxide are different and that doesn't mean I want more of either just because I already live in it

>The lack of education is strong in this one.

Mate you couldn't powerbomb a fucking lettuce, you'd be out of puff mid-lift with those raisins for lungs.

so smoke as much as you want in your own private area
your house

Can't you buy them online?

>still doesn't get it

Absolute farce.

stay mad libcuck

Checkem

Also now we have a huge increase in illegal sale of tobacco which is pushing money into the blackmarket and allowing bike gangs among others to push money into methamphetamine production and firearms. Tobacco is cheap and easy to grow and is not nearly as easy to detect as marijuana grows.

So this fucking meme of ever increasing tax is pure stupidity, I think everyone can agree on some sort of FAIR taxation bracket but beyond that you're just creating more problems.

Harden up and just vape instead, it's not that hard.

>You are a faggot millennial
Ask me how I can tell.

why don't you get it?
its a public area and the public majority don't want it

Ok fine, you breathe all the clean air you want - IN YOUR OWN HOUSE.

Fucken dippa.

ARE THERE PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA WHO STILL SMOKE LIKE PACK A DAY EVEN THOUGH IT COSTS THEM 20$ PER PACK

>Autism

Your rights end where mine begin cunt

That's not true at all and it's been proven that smokers on average live shorter lives thereby decreasing the amount of care required unlike these meme 90 year olds getting hip and knee replacements so they can go get their fucking welfare cheques.

Fuck outta here with your meme argument

I'm not paying taxes so you can get medical care for smoking

Fuck the public.
>KILL EM' ALL!

Yes. Nobody is stopping smoking - they are going without food instead.

Smoking is the shittiest addiction ever just fucking stop smoking

This is wrong, actually so long as you are not in a smoke-free zone people can blow their smoke right into your fucking face if they want to. Then you can go cry on rebbit like a little bitch.

Yours begin right when i put my smoke out.

Fuck off.

Stop whining manchild you dont get addicted if you smoke with moderation

That´s like $600 dollars a month for fucking cigarettes even a weed habit would not cost that much

Stop smoking.

(seriously, it's fucking degenerate.)

Now you see the issue.

when I quit I was spending close to 4k a year

That is correct, smokers are paying increased taxes so they can get medical care however the revenue raised by tobacco tax and gst covers and has done for many years the required medical costs from smokers.

Just admit you want smokers to keep patching the budget up for your nigger and curry friends to keep getting handouts. While we're at it why don't you drop the charade, you don't pay taxes at all.

Not an argument.

>I'm smoking $45 every 2-3 days.

Gonna have to rob some non smokers homes to keep up my habit

>WATCH OUT PEOPLE

y u mad tho?

y u dumb tho?

The amount of tax you pay on ciggies is no where near the amount you'll cost the economy if you get lung cancer / when you get emphysema. Plus you already fucking bludge hours everyday while smoking. Fuck off you lazy cunt, earn some more money if you want to keep your expensive habit.

Wrong.

>Look at these fagget millennials coming out in force.
Fucking amazing.

Hopefully your generation gets fucking nuked.

lol he mad

Do it mate, steal and rob for your tobacco and then buy it off associates. Don't put a single cent into the system.

Push all the money into blackmarket, try and buy from leb gangs so they can keep buying up the drugs and firearms they need.

Oh right that's already happening.

Who the fuck would spend so much money on ciggys is beyond me

Wrong.

Our own fucking government admits that isn't true. Jesus fuck you dense morons. More stupid fucking commies come here everyday.

You have 10 seconds to name a more defensive group of people than smokers.

Are you angry because your habit is nigger-tier?

wrong
tax has long since eclipsed health costs

>I pay for my own medical shit
Great, so you never use medicare, and all other smokers never use it either?

That said, taxes on spirits are insane, why can I buy a bottle of wine (7-8 standards), for less than 5$, but a cheapo bottle of vodka is never less than 25$ (21 standards) - not that I would buy cheap vodka, just apples to apples.

Fuck I hate wine.

*sniffs* braaaap
pfffrttttt *sniffs*

>not an argument

according to you, he IS killing himself.
homo.

>Great, so you never use medicare, and all other smokers never use it either?

Irrelevant. Why? because tobacco tax revenue surpasses the cost of medical fees.
The money is used to patch the budget for NEETs, refugees and other trash who sit on welfare all day. It's also used for fat fucks, alcoholics etc.

Basically not an argument

I thought you super aryan Sup Forums browsers wanted to stop degeneracy?

Consider these taxes as taxes on being a degenerate and it seems quite reasonable.
If you want to purposely degrade your health and end up costing everyone money with your medical fees and degrade the overall health of the country then you should give back to the country you are directly harming with your stupidity.

Also, if you want to smoke, stop being poor

desu alcohol, cigarette and sugar taxes are probably the best taxes there are in the world
much better than massively taxing wages like we do in scandinavia

Alcohol is already taxed a lot mate, why do you think a bottle of spirits will never cost less than 25 bucks and your 6 pack of woodstocks set you back like 20 bucks plus.

Taxes of more than 1 dollar per standard drink on straight spirits and more on premixed drinks.

Beer is taxed per standard drink, but less than spirits.

Wine is taxed at 29% of the wholesale price, which is why you can buy wine for like 10 bucks a 5L cask that is 40+ standard drinks.

Also for fucks sake stop smoking you moron, it's killing you for no reason at all. Either that or stop being so poor.

smokers are societies most considerate members, dying in their 50s and 60s instead of taking up hospital beds into their 90s

cigarettes should be fucking free

The point is that smokers are already giving back, they are giving too much while other people such as non-whites(refugees) and fat fucks/neet's etc put nothing in at all.

Obesity is costing the health care system more than tobacco related illness and so I can only propose this:
We scrap public health care altogether and remove taxes consumables that harm health, people should not have to pay into a system that allows an ever increasing amount of non-white people to abuse and use the system. We should have an american style system with american tobacco and alcohol prices, you're a fucking adult, be responsible for your own health and leave the government out of it.

This.

but u still dumb

Organise something like the boston tea party.
Take all the tobacco incoming and dump it all into the sea

>there are people under 40 that smoke
literally why? you can't even blame peer pressure these days because it's not considered cool anymore and most people aren't retarded enough to start when it costs so much
i bet they have worthless tattoos too

>2017

Still smoking jewish sticks. You might as well just suck on each others cocks, you'll get that nicotine that you faggots desire.

25 smoked since 14. i'm pretty sure that if i'd never smoked i'd be heavily overweight right now. NO TATTOOS

>heavily overweight right now.
why

>i'd be heavily overweight right now
Yeah, imagine how much healthier you are right now as a result!

Welcome comrades, collect your government issued bubble wrap at the entrance.

>I'm tough because I smoke

I think the point is everyone would rather smoke and be dying of cancer than be fat.

Fat cunts are the worst desu