How long is it before your an old fag?

How long is it before your an old fag?
>2010 checking in started on /x/

>Asking how long thread is before purchasing a 4ChanGold™ Pass

I must have first come here about 11-12 years ago now.

Save yourself

You'll always be a newfag. At least you aren't the cancer that's plaguing this site

when you forget that you where there for happenings on Sup Forums.

Everything after 2009 is newfag
Everything after 2012 is cancer

And I am being too kind here

(((Gold)))

>I've been here since 2004 and I'm married with a family and thanks to /fit/ I never stopped lifting

also, LET ME PICK MY BEST KOREA FLAG YOU GOD DAMN NIPMOOT

there. Was still solid af threads on /b in 2010

Yes. Im pretty sure the newfag line was 2008 and before 2005 you were oldfag. I visites this shithole in 2007. Never could get out after that.

2008 started on /x/. Still go there, as well as /k/, /ck/ and ocassional Sup Forums shitposter.

2012, started on /mlp/

Yeah, you psychotic Sup Forums fuckers always were into conspiracy theories and creepypasta. You still looking for the Holder of the End?

>tfw started browsing in my senior year of HS in 07

It's true what they said, you're here forever Regardless, I've grown to love you guys. Now hurry up and remove our PM.

I started browsing at the beggining of 2016 legally.
Am I oldfag?

In 2005 I started lurking Sup Forums, then got into /k/ pretty bigly a couple years after, then Sup Forums but I must have exclusively posted on Sup Forumss MLPG and then /mlp/ in the mulpg avatar and tripfagging with Charles Manson pictures for at least a year. So basically, I'm just a fag.

i came on Sup Forums first in 2004

2018, started on Sup Forums.
All Sup Forumsacks fled there once Sup Forums was deleted.

2008 Sup Forums

2008. Started on /adv/

started in 2010 on Sup Forums. I still theorize that the young people who were all on Sup Forums migrated to Sup Forums as they became young adults.

Are you me?

/x/ is still a new board to me.

Started in 2009 during 8th grade. Went on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and now pretty much stick to Sup Forums and /qa/.